Beware CCNOW Refusing to pay weekly payout of over 2k - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 02-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Beware CCNOW Refusing to pay weekly payout of over 2k

Yes, it's the same on me. I keep on calling them these days, all the phone calls are forwarded to some other numbers to leave a message.

I really hope we would be able to receive the money, but they are playing this hide and seek game now, what a shame!

I just left a message to BBB asking why my complaints can not be shown up there, I want other people to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynobodyspal View Post
Sure is LOL, I have this statement they sent last week in response to my BBB dispute. It was suppose to be proof that they sent my deposit to the bank but it really didn't prove anything except the fact they are intentionally holding everyone's payment because they are making 7-10k a statement period off of the interest payments alone. I bet they wish they could pull this one back!!!

If you look closely at the document they attempted to shade, is shows their account balance is $93,956.33

Below that they have a earned balance of $ 10,229.33

The Previous earned balance is $7895.01
seems as though they are using some sort of high interest bearing account

so there it is, this is why no one is getting paid, consistently getting the run around and conveniently getting your account suspended for months on end!!!

They need to hold everyone money because they are making hand over fist off of the interest!!

And they feel like they can get away with it because they are outside of the USA

The Guy Bill Smith aka Bill Wysoki is a liar and very evasive, no integrity whatsoever!!!

They claimed they attempted to pay me three times in the past months

The first time they said they sent a check, but three weeks went by and there was no check in the mailbox when contacted, they claimed the check wasn't sent because of an "Issue with their bank"

The second time my Bank information was wrong and the payment was supposedly returned to CCNOW.(I honestly they think they edited the banking info as an excuse NOT to sent the money and continue to stall and scam.

The third time they flat out lied about sending out the money and never sent anything, So I guess they ran out of excuses.

Bottom Line: NEVER GIVE "CCNEVER" ANY OF YOUR MONEY, YOU ASKING FOR ISSUES AND WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Yes, it's the same on me. I keep on calling them these days, all the phone calls are forwarded to some other numbers to leave a message.

I really hope we would be able to receive the money, but they are playing this hide and seek game now, what a shame!

I just left a message to BBB asking why my complaints can not be shown up there, I want other people to see it.
Well, it looks like they read these forums and saw this post. because after nearly six months of back and forth the deposit miraculously showed up in my account this morning. LOL

Yesterday, they claimed they didn't have the correct banking information, but after I starting exposing their deceptive practices (especially on this forum) they somehow found my correct banking information and the deposit came pretty much in one day.

one thing I noticed is that they hate exposure. They go to great lengths to hide their deceptive practices.

They seem to pay off the BBB to delete negative complaints, so this why negative complaints disappear shortly after being opened.

So don't give up the fight, keep exposing these ppl. every platform you can find and eventually they will pay up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paynobodyspal For This Useful Post:
illusionist (06-01-2017), likefrasers (02-15-2017)
Old 02-15-2017

Longevity: 60%

Received my payment on 4th Jan as well this morning.

Now there's 5K still inside. But well, better than nothing.

They keep on avoiding to communicate with me. Will keep on pushing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynobodyspal View Post
Well, it looks like they read these forums and saw this post. because after nearly six months of back and forth the deposit miraculously showed up in my account this morning. LOL

Yesterday, they claimed they didn't have the correct banking information, but after I starting exposing their deceptive practices (especially on this forum) they somehow found my correct banking information and the deposit came pretty much in one day.

one thing I noticed is that they hate exposure. They go to great lengths to hide their deceptive practices.

They seem to pay off the BBB to delete negative complaints, so this why negative complaints disappear shortly after being opened.

So don't give up the fight, keep exposing these ppl. every platform you can find and eventually they will pay up.
Old 02-27-2017

Longevity: 41%

now since theres an ongoing debate about ccnow i am very hesitant to setup an account and start receiving payments through them. i will keep an eye on here so please keep us informed on the progress.

Also i would like to know if there are any alternatives online who can provide this type of intermediary service for payment processing.

- i would like to receive payments for dropshipping without a merchant account.

- Currently resident in Turkey. Paypal is not an option here anymore

-not all companies work with turkish residents or keen on a dropshipping business.

really looking forward to your input on this matter. best regards.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-27-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-23-2017

I have same issues as all above users. Bill Wysocki at CCNow has stopped responding after used up all his excuses. Owe me over 8.5k USD. Ponzi / Boiler room scheme.
Look at Iceland law. Only courts can recover money usually over 3500 euro or court costs are higher otherwise. I will be taking CCnow to court this year.
I suggest don't waste your time and nerves calling CCnow and getting lame excuses or answer phone. Ring or email the Icelandic newspapers and local tv stations. The CCNow company belongs to the bigger holding group Snorrason Holdings ehf. Its icelandic. All people who CCNOW owe money to, can use the EU court but claim has to be bigger than 2000euro or use Icelandic courts / debt collection services.
The boiler room / ponzi scheme from CCNOW operates very simply. They work with you for a while then when you trust them or earn over 2k+ usd they stop replying / stop paying out. As it costs around minimum 3500 euro to recover money by iceland courts, ccnow know you will not pursue your claim.
I suggest either form an organisation or holding group between members using a website and then pursue in court as single body. Also make publicity about them running a boiler scheme and maybe the police or fraud investigation will be launched against CCNow and their parent group.
Other thing to note, they are processing payments using paypal aggregate account and how does mastercard / visa still grant them license if they are running a ponzi scheme?? Maybe someone needs to contact mastercard too, or whoever they use to process payments. Someone please shut these guys down.
Old 03-24-2017

Does anybody know or can find out who CCNOW are using at the moment to process payments? Unless CCNow and their payment processor are in it together, then only fraud investigation can help.

I will write their payment processor a formal letter (if anyone can tell me who it is), as CCNow are robbing people. Icelandic police should also be made aware of their fraudulent activity, after I write to their local newspapers.
Bill Wysocki, is that his real name, Linkened Facebook twitter - no profile ?
Old 03-29-2017

I would be happy to give my name forward to your lawyers 'playmaker', as I myself was looking to use bierensgroup for the court proceedings. I don't have enough posts yet to send you a message...
Old 03-29-2017

Well, I think it may be a good idea to make others on the internet aware of some information, which may be relevant or not... decide for yourself.

CCNow, aka Dalpay, aka Snorrason, and others as seen at http://snorrason.com
have told numerous clients (other members posted about this earlier) they lost their payment processor, namely Chexx Inc as seen at https://chexxinc.com

CCNow payment payout problems started around that time, the internals (Bjorn, Matt, Bill Wysocki aka not real name) would have known a little before sanction date.

Is it not a coincidence may one ask? Chexx Inc is just another PacNet linked company. You can read about the link here:
https://www.treasury.gov/press-cente...es/jl5055.aspx

PacNet is one of the biggest money laundering ponzi scheme operators, who are investigated and sanctioned by the OFAC. PacNet owners even had their assets / private jets seized.

How close a friend is Bjorn Snorrason and Matt Lind to these people, since their current business operations and non payment of money owed to clients at CCNow is somewhat comparable.
Old 04-08-2017

Longevity: 40%

Have you already been in Iceland?
CCNow ows us over 10k, they are answering to emails and every time there is some excuse, like their bank has problem or payment is delayed for correspondent bank. So I will write them last time on Monday and if no success, then I will sue them.
Should we corporate?
Old 04-20-2017

I got payment today.
Old 05-26-2017

We have same Problem with CCNOW. They frezed our $15K
Old 06-09-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass View Post
I got payment today.
Is it over $2K?
Old 07-06-2017

Longevity: 39%

Hello,

Same people here, we have been using CCNOW.COM as processor for credit card payment.
The problems starts last year with very late payments.
Since 3 months they not pay us.
We look for get more informations about them that can help to recover our money. Any informations that can help is appreciate here.

Best regards
Old 07-14-2017

I have an account with CCNow since 2014 . 0 chargebacks , 0 refunds . I received all my payments in 5-6 days after CCNow issued my payments . On 21 June 2017 they issued to me a payment of 491 $ net . I never received it . I contacted CCNOW and they told to me to wait 5-6 weeks for my payment because they work with Iceland Arion Banki and they manually process each payment .
I contacted Iceland Arion Banki by email and they asked to me the reference number of my payment . I contacted CCNOW again for my reference number and there is no answer .
I have a pending order in my CCNOW account of 240 $ . I'll cancel the order and refund my customer because I am not willing to put my money into Bill Wysocki pockets .
Lets team together and sue him . This is not an honest business practice .
Old 07-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew9 View Post
Is it over $2K?
Little over $10k.
Old 07-17-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass View Post
I got payment today.
Do you have any contact email or phone? how do you get your payment?Im almost desperate, they owes me 37 k and the is no way to get a response.

also how long did they took for paying you? Im waiting for 2 months by now

please help
Old 07-20-2017

I received the payment from CCNow on 18 July . It was issued on 21 June .

Last edited by gbart; 07-20-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Receiving my money
Old 07-20-2017

On 18 July I received the payment from CCNow . It was issued on 21 June .
Old 04-25-2019

Longevity: 28%

CCNOW took my 50K!...
DalPay is the same company as CCNow working from Snorrason holdings.
Some time ago they really paid me for the goods, but for the last time they are cilent and owe me 50.000 USD!
Bjorn Snorrason, Matt Lind, Thorsten Feldstadt and Bill Wysocki continue fooling people, CCNow website says that "Registrations are temporarily disabled" and dalpay.is is still working (the same menu scheme as CCNow) and dalpay.com takes the money from other people.
Just be careful, they owe 50.000 and are silent, I had luck to reach them by phone and they said they don't have the money now and they don't know when it will be paid.
All people scammed by CCNow - it is the same company, let them help to stop fooling fair sellers.
Old 04-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainhunter View Post
CCNOW took my 50K!...
DalPay is the same company as CCNow working from Snorrason holdings.
Some time ago they really paid me for the goods, but for the last time they are cilent and owe me 50.000 USD!
Bjorn Snorrason, Matt Lind, Thorsten Feldstadt and Bill Wysocki continue fooling people, CCNow website says that "Registrations are temporarily disabled" and dalpay.is is still working (the same menu scheme as CCNow) and dalpay.com takes the money from other people.
Just be careful, they owe 50.000 and are silent, I had luck to reach them by phone and they said they don't have the money now and they don't know when it will be paid.
All people scammed by CCNow - it is the same company, let them help to stop fooling fair sellers.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Sad to hear about your situation - I used to use CCNow when they were still active.

I never have used dalpay.com - don't see the same option to accept paypal
Old 04-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

They were your client and are holding $50k they owe you for services rendered? Did you have a contract? Wouldn't court be an option if they were your client in this matter?

edit: just occurred to me that you may have meant "silent." Either way, take them to court.
Old 04-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Sad to hear about your situation - I used to use CCNow when they were still active.

I never have used dalpay.com - don't see the same option to accept paypal
Just checked their website. They aren't shut down, and still active.