My Plan For Multiple Accounts, Will It Work - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default My Plan For Multiple Accounts, Will It Work

Hi All,

I have purchased an read the stealth guide and understand it for the most part but have a few questions on the ip address, specifically relating to cell phone tethering. When I first started stealth in January I purchased 5 iPad 1st gen with cellular and added them to my mobile share plan. I setup 5 new accounts but it seems the iPads are too old and won't let me upload photos so I have been having to search google and it takes far too long to find a good, non-stock photo.

I then for 3 new separate accounts made different user accounts on my computer and tethered it to my iPhone, I place the iPhone in airplane mode each time before switching accounts. Now using the computer is far easier, faster and cheaper. My question is since I have the eBay app on my current phone (from before I needed stealth), my plan is to purchase a new phone and add it to my plan for $15 a month and cancel the iPads.

I would also purchase a new computer and have it setup just to handle the multiple accounts. If I were to use the new smartphone for tethering and placed it in airplane mode each time before switching accounts would that be sufficient? My reason for wanting the smartphone instead of a mifi or dongle is so I can add all the emails to the phone and be able to access them all in one spot and be able to be "mobile".

To setup my accounts Im currently using the iPads and iPhone tether along with a new go phone for each account and a new visa gift card for each account.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-26-2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spacing out
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: My Plan For Multiple Accounts, Will It Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallcop View Post
I would also purchase a new computer and have it setup just to handle the multiple accounts. If I were to use the new smartphone for tethering and placed it in airplane mode each time before switching accounts would that be sufficient?
This should be enough, but don't forget about logging your IPs and making sure you aren't getting repeat IP's, New User Accounts for each Stealth Account.

Quote:
My reason for wanting the smartphone instead of a mifi or dongle is so I can add all the emails to the phone and be able to access them all in one spot and be able to be "mobile".
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Mallcop (03-02-2015)
Old 03-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
This should be enough, but don't forget about logging your IPs and making sure you aren't getting repeat IP's, New User Accounts for each Stealth Account.
Thank you! Will long the IP's, I read in a previous post their was an android app that told you them. I also read to disable images in the emails to prevent tracking that way I will do that as well.
Old 03-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Can use something like thunderbird to make managing all your emails easy
Old 03-03-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallcop View Post
Thank you! Will long the IP's, I read in a previous post their was an android app that told you them. I also read to disable images in the emails to prevent tracking that way I will do that as well.
There's many Apps that Display IPs, I prefer IPVIEW

For APPLE IPVIEW shows the IP and Logs every IP you ever used, so you will know instantly if an IP has never been used on that device , and when u touch any Ip it's copied and you can create a spreadsheet on another App and Quickly transfer it to the corresponding stealth name

For Android IPVIEW is the same except it does not keep the log, but it shows your current IP which u can copy and paste to a spreadsheet