Paypal Limited Yesterday = eBay Good Standing... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 12-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Paypal Limited Yesterday = eBay Good Standing...

Hello,I'm new user from Uruguay...
i recently presented my self,

i got limited on Paypal "permanently Limited" yesterday..the denied my appeal.
180 days of wait,my account is i think 8 years old :( now i lost it,for star selling on eBay.

i can still access to my eBay,i can sell..but i cannot obviously received payments.

and from yesterday i read "a lot" of this forum,and i say thank i find it something like this...I'm a new "brother"

with respect i go to do some questions...and i repeat i really read a lot from here,getting knowledge about this world,i during only 3 months selling on eBay before they shut me down,8 years old account.

Firs Question: when the wait time gets over,that account "can be" useful again or only i can try to get the balance? they are really striated about that? is really gone?

Second: can i create a new "stealth"Paypal account and link it to my existing eBay profile? and keep slowly working again...or is all over =eBay and Paypal dead.

Third: When you create a "new bank account" here in my country recently a bank only one are accepting "Paypal Transfer,the only bank...
when i create the account i go to use it for withdrawal the balance of that Paypal limited :( thats OK,but how can use that bank account on other Paypal,the bank can change the number? or the only way is different banks?

Thanks so much for responding if you do it,i go to keep doing here,i think i find were i need to stay,is so difficult to see how my real Paypal is almost gone.

we see here.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2015

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Paypal Limited Yesterday = eBay Good Standing...

Only sure on the 1st question from Experience, PERMANENTLY LIMITED, it is over, the account is dead, can in no way be used to receive funds ever again. I had the same issue. I waited the 180 days called PayPal and they basically said NO, game over. So do not waste concerns. From Experience create a new PP for payments, allow them to age, and never withdrawal funds too quick, slowly allow it to age and in time you'll be okay, hope the info helps
Old 12-05-2015

Another thing is you may want to consider why PP has banned you prior to opening another PP account.
Old 12-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnynose View Post
Another thing is you may want to consider why PP has banned you prior to opening another PP account.
Thanks man,learning.
Old 12-12-2015

Yes, and I have went through that, I got kicked off Ebay for being linked to a PayPal account that was not in good standings with PayPal, since then I've been very very careful. Even called PayPal and they basically said no to everything I was some risk ect. so hang in there tuff just be careful, they are alot smarter then us even when we're not doing one thing wrong, selling shipping and dealing with customers, they do not care once you get a flag. Also where I went wrong, is my pp was gone so I just opened another one accepted payments that way, Ebay bounced me telling me my Ebay was associated with a bad PP account and permanently restricted me. about 1 1/2 years ago, I don't know if anything has changed since then.
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 61%

Your PayPal account is permanently limited, which means no receiving or sending money or modifying any personal information on your account, you've lost your appeal so there's nothing you can do. Even if your account is permanently limited you can wait 180 days to get access to your remaining available balance, they will allow you to withdraw your balance if you got a bank account attached. Perm accounts = Goodbye.

You CAN get an stealth account and link it to your current eBay account but there's always a risk if your gonna use both accounts on the same device when your PP got limited. Use a Dedicated IP + Different user (PC) clean cookies clear all personal info on your browser or change your PC username
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I don't recommend putting a new PayPal account on an eBay account when the previous PayPal account died. I mean, you probably don't have much to lose, so you might want to take a shot at it and see what happens. It can sometimes work.

But you should also make a few backups. Each eBay+PayPal should be on its own Windows User Account with different everything, from IP addresses to credit card numbers.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzdon View Post
Your PayPal account is permanently limited, which means no receiving or sending money or modifying any personal information on your account, you've lost your appeal so there's nothing you can do. Even if your account is permanently limited you can wait 180 days to get access to your remaining available balance, they will allow you to withdraw your balance if you got a bank account attached. Perm accounts = Goodbye.

You CAN get an stealth account and link it to your current eBay account but there's always a risk if your gonna use both accounts on the same device when your PP got limited. Use a Dedicated IP + Different user (PC) clean cookies clear all personal info on your browser or change your PC username
Good job the OP has not been back to the forum since the day he made this thread.

He gets to miss on poor advice.

Majority of the time we prefer to not tell users to fail with suggestions.

Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Good job the OP has not been back to the forum since the day he made this thread.

He gets to miss on poor advice.

Majority of the time we prefer to not tell users to fail with suggestions.

Even if the OP doesn't read this, maybe others that have this problem will view this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Adzdon For This Useful Post:
PolMart (04-06-2016)
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

One and done users are a ton - anyhow, other ppl will benefit
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

One thing is for sure... Back in the day, if either your eBay or PayPal account died, the other would soon follow. But that is not so true anymore. I have seen eBay accounts get suspended, while they PayPal accounts are just fine and vice-versa. That is not to say that ALL such accounts will be fine, but an account suspension is no longer an automatic death sentence for the attached account.

In fact, I have been suggesting to people that they keep the remaining accounts alive, even if they are not often used. You never know when an extra PayPal account might come in handy, even if you cannot use it with eBay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (03-02-2016), PolMart (04-06-2016)
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Exactly jeffweico - the truth as usual...never know when they come in handy.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
PolMart (04-06-2016)
Old 02-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post

In fact, I have been suggesting to people that they keep the remaining accounts alive, even if they are not often used. You never know when an extra PayPal account might come in handy, even if you cannot use it with eBay.
Yes, I use my orphan paypals frequently. Dream of the revival of the ebay... lol! Fantasy Island time.

Old 02-20-2016

Longevity: 47%

I have also had this happen. Luckily it was in 2014 so I will receive a settlement check because of the Zepeda case.
Old 02-25-2016

Default how do you get suspended from eBay/paypal

How do you really get suspended from eBay and PayPal? What are the reasons and what are the big no no's? I'm not suspended...yet just want to know how I can avoid it.
Old 02-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: how do you get suspended from eBay/paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx08100 View Post
How do you really get suspended from eBay and PayPal? What are the reasons and what are the big no no's? I'm not suspended...yet just want to know how I can avoid it.
There's like 100,000 different ways to get Suspended on Ebay/PP.....doubt anyone has the time to list them all. Some people sell too much to quick, some sell High Risk Items, sometimes Ebay can suspend you for breathing the wrong way.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (02-27-2016)
Old 03-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: how do you get suspended from eBay/paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx08100 View Post
And what have you learned Mx08100?
Old 03-02-2016

Lol @MM78, that's what I did and the reason I'm here. I had 100% and they suspended me w/ no appeal. eBay gives 0 ***** for small sellers. This whole new rule thing is complete bs, but then again maybe I did call and yell at them too much. Well, I can't understand half of them, so whatever.