Paypal can lift Permanent limitations!(How I know,because it Happened to ME!) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-31-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Talking Paypal can lift Permanent limitations!(How I know,because it Happened to ME!)

Hey fellow aspkin members,for the past couple of years,I've been looking at this forum hearing about the horror stories of paypal limiting people's accounts for the stupidest reasons in the world! and one thing that Paypal wants you to think is that "Paypal can't remove Permanent limitations" which is bull**** Lol!

And I'm gonna prove that to you guys today! In early 2015,I created my paypal account and I was a eBay seller and I used my account more so for selling things than actually buying stuff,so basically fast forward! I remember this day as if It was Yesterday, (4/11/15 to be exact!) I called paypal asking if they could issue me a refund for a shipping label that I didn't use,so within that call,they were able to do that in 5 minutes.

So basically,Five hours after that call, Someone at Paypal was reviewing my account secretly and they decided to put a permanent limitation on my account because the stuff I was selling was "Too High Risk" (I was selling Real Yeezys,Old Gaming Consoles,Clothing,etc!) and please keep in mind that within me creating the account on Janaury 12,2015, I only had one dispute within those first four months,so basically,when I called them after receiving that email, The person who I was talking to was basically telling me the same old bull**** like "We can't remove permanent limitations, We no longer want to do business with you,etc,etc." so I lost hope,and the person who limited my account had held my funds for about 45 days basically.

So I waited the 45 days out and I was able to withdraw my funds! So fast forward,I called paypal days after that to try to see if I could get my account back and they kept on giving me excuse after excuse about How I'm too high risk and etc. So I left it alone. Right after Making that call,I received this email on 6/2/2015 stating this:

Dear Freddie Ward,

We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to close your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

As there are no further appeals being allowed on your account, the credit card and bank account information cannot be removed. This is necessary in order to prevent fraud. Your personally identifiable information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement, or as required by law. In addition, these financial instruments may not be used on any future PayPal account.

If you would like to refund your buyer(s) we can process this request for you. Please email us via secure web form requesting the refund.Please be sure to include the date, buyer's email address, amount and the PayPal Transaction ID.

(I tried to see if I could upload screenshots,but I cant!)
So going back to the story,Right after I received that email,I thought I was finished,but a day later,something had told me to call paypal to try one more time,and When I did, A cool lady by the name of Lisa picked up the phone and I told heard about what had happened and I told her about what I was selling on my account along with explaining to her that I didn't even do anything wrong and sure enough,she put me on hold,and during that 25 minute hold,I received a email saying this!

Hello Freddie Ward,

Our review is complete and we have restored your account.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal
the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,
Lisa
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

and when I saw this,I was sooo ****ing happy yo,when she got off hold,I just told her thank you so much and she replied back saying that it wasn't a problem and the craziest thing is that she didn't agree with paypal about certain accounts being limited for no legit reason.

So with that being said, Paypal can and have the power to Remove Permanent limitation, and I was able to do that with just calling the main paypal customer support line,so its really all about who you get connected to!

I hope this gives yall hope man! Never say never (:!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freddieward45 For This Useful Post:
Bromance (01-07-2021), PeaceAndLove (10-06-2019), rsot (01-01-2017), what (10-17-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2017
MU

Default Re: Paypal can lift Permanent limitations!(How I know,because it Happened to ME!)

Unbelievable that your account got back again
many congratz dear i think you are the luckiest one in this planet
who got the opportunity of get back the permenant limit paypal account

i hope we all get this one time in a history
The Following User Says Thank You to Lohaywala For This Useful Post:
freddieward45 (01-01-2017)
Old 01-01-2017

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Paypal can lift Permanent limitations!(How I know,because it Happened to ME!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddieward45 View Post
Hey fellow aspkin members,for the past couple of years,I've been looking at this forum hearing about the horror stories of paypal limiting people's accounts for the stupidest reasons in the world! and one thing that Paypal wants you to think is that "Paypal can't remove Permanent limitations" which is bull**** Lol!

And I'm gonna prove that to you guys today! In early 2015,I created my paypal account and I was a eBay seller and I used my account more so for selling things than actually buying stuff,so basically fast forward! I remember this day as if It was Yesterday, (4/11/15 to be exact!) I called paypal asking if they could issue me a refund for a shipping label that I didn't use,so within that call,they were able to do that in 5 minutes.

So basically,Five hours after that call, Someone at Paypal was reviewing my account secretly and they decided to put a permanent limitation on my account because the stuff I was selling was "Too High Risk" (I was selling Real Yeezys,Old Gaming Consoles,Clothing,etc!) and please keep in mind that within me creating the account on Janaury 12,2015, I only had one dispute within those first four months,so basically,when I called them after receiving that email, The person who I was talking to was basically telling me the same old bull**** like "We can't remove permanent limitations, We no longer want to do business with you,etc,etc." so I lost hope,and the person who limited my account had held my funds for about 45 days basically.

So I waited the 45 days out and I was able to withdraw my funds! So fast forward,I called paypal days after that to try to see if I could get my account back and they kept on giving me excuse after excuse about How I'm too high risk and etc. So I left it alone. Right after Making that call,I received this email on 6/2/2015 stating this:

Dear Freddie Ward,

We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to close your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

As there are no further appeals being allowed on your account, the credit card and bank account information cannot be removed. This is necessary in order to prevent fraud. Your personally identifiable information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement, or as required by law. In addition, these financial instruments may not be used on any future PayPal account.

If you would like to refund your buyer(s) we can process this request for you. Please email us via secure web form requesting the refund.Please be sure to include the date, buyer's email address, amount and the PayPal Transaction ID.

(I tried to see if I could upload screenshots,but I cant!)
So going back to the story,Right after I received that email,I thought I was finished,but a day later,something had told me to call paypal to try one more time,and When I did, A cool lady by the name of Lisa picked up the phone and I told heard about what had happened and I told her about what I was selling on my account along with explaining to her that I didn't even do anything wrong and sure enough,she put me on hold,and during that 25 minute hold,I received a email saying this!

Hello Freddie Ward,

Our review is complete and we have restored your account.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal
the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,
Lisa
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

and when I saw this,I was sooo ****ing happy yo,when she got off hold,I just told her thank you so much and she replied back saying that it wasn't a problem and the craziest thing is that she didn't agree with paypal about certain accounts being limited for no legit reason.

So with that being said, Paypal can and have the power to Remove Permanent limitation, and I was able to do that with just calling the main paypal customer support line,so its really all about who you get connected to!

I hope this gives yall hope man! Never say never (:!
Unbelievable but congrats!!! I do agree with you, if one agent can't fit something for you, keep calling the next one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
freddieward45 (01-01-2017), wardeway (01-01-2017)
Old 01-01-2017
Threadstarter  

It happens alot believe it or not.......... but most of the people at paypal are liars.everytime you call,all they do is read the negative notations that is on your account and give the same old we cant help you excuse.............. one thing you have to keep in mind,never believe what paypal tells you.....
Old 01-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

I certainly hope that Freddie Ward is not the name on the account since if it is you most likely got your account limited again... Paypal and ebay monitor these forums - dont doubt that.
Old 01-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Yeah,it is..... and lets just say that they do limit my account again??? what would be the reason lol? I'm not even the type of dude to leave my money in my account honestly,All my money is tranferred to my bank account lol and even if they do, I'll used Authorize.net to get my money lol
Old 01-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

This whole forum revolves around STEALTH.
Its not very good practice to announce to the whole world the fact that the paypal account for one Freddie Ward that had issues is now unlimited because of whatever reasons.
Just saying.
And as for 'why' they would limit it again - surely you kid by asking such a question right? they need a reason to limit your account? really? cause that's news to me.
Old 01-01-2017
Threadstarter  

All due respect bro,I was just saying that whats the most they could do? Knowing how paypal is,They could ban you for no reason,I'm aware of that,but I dont use paypal the same way I did back in 2015......... I still receive payments on there normally,but I withdraw everything asap after receiving those payments....... If that does happen,I'ma just use Authorize.net as my main processor............. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only freddie ward that uses paypal bro lol
Old 01-01-2017

Longevity: 53%

This is also a good example to keep below the radar with both ebay and PP.. your original problem was flagged as you called them about a minor refund.. let these things slide and only call either for something major.. you dont want the dreaded manual review of your account,
The Following User Says Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Whatever you say 'bro'.
Youre obviously missing my point and the whole point of this forum if this is your attitude towards losing an account that you just spent a lot of energy on restoring...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (01-02-2017), PeaceAndLove (10-06-2019), Pumagol (05-17-2017)
Old 01-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Congrats freddieward45 - your story does show that it CAN happen but I don't rely 100% on pp to be so flexible...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie2065 View Post
This is also a good example to keep below the radar with both ebay and PP.. your original problem was flagged as you called them about a minor refund.. let these things slide and only call either for something major.. you dont want the dreaded manual review of your account,
Yeap,you right bro! I had to learn that the hard way tho bro lol................ For anybody reading this,please take note of what richie2065 stated,DO NOT Call Paypal for small things like trying to add a bank account or trying to add a new phone number because it could turn into something else thus leading ur account to be limited lol....

Last edited by freddieward45; 01-01-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-02-2017

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
All due respect bro,I was just saying that whats the most they could do? Knowing how paypal is,They could ban you for no reason,I'm aware of that,but I dont use paypal the same way I did back in 2015......... I still receive payments on there normally,but I withdraw everything asap after receiving those payments....... If that does happen,I'ma just use Authorize.net as my main processor............. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only freddie ward that uses paypal bro lol
I think slokor is trying to advise you it's not safe to put your real name here on this forum, it's always better to keep anonymous.
Old 01-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

One time my account got limited and after the 180 day hold i had to call in for them to manually add a bank account for me to withdraw funds since they wouldnt let me do it through their website. Without me even asking, the pp rep said hold on a sec let me put you on hold and check out your account. Came back 10 minutes and restored my account.

Some reps are really cool. If you have the time, it may be worth calling in for limited accounts AFTER you have gotten the funds out after the 180 day hold.

Glad to hear your story. Congrats.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
freddieward45 (01-04-2017)
Old 01-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Yeap,you right bro! I had to learn that the hard way tho bro lol................ For anybody reading this,please take note of what richie2065 stated,DO NOT Call Paypal for small things like trying to add a bank account or trying to add a new phone number because it could turn into something else thus leading ur account to be limited lol....
Excuse me.

There is a lot of hot air coming from parts of your body.

For starters, people do need to call PayPal for certain issues. You should not be broadcasting info that is opposite. Your experience is based on one account.

You are trying to compete with seasoned users who have dealt with PayPal for a long time.

BTW! I am thrilled you did have success with this restoration. But, Bro, learn some humility before preaching to the converted.
There are issues with PayPal that some might never experience in a life time. But one point is, we try to cover every base to help others. The first tenet is PayPal lies.
Old 01-02-2017

Wow, pretty amazing. I didn't think it was possible for this sort of thing to happen.

Congrats man, now work hard and make sure not to get limited again or you are going to be sad again when it gets limited! Haha.
Old 01-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Hey,Many thanks to all you guys for letting me share my story with yall (: ......... but yeah,for anyone who is going thru the whole 45 - 60 - 180 day hold on your account,I would highly suggest you to wait until you withdraw the funds and after that,call paypal as much as you can because not everybody at paypal are assholes (85% are dickheads tho lol)

but yeah,call them as much as you want after you withdraw the funds because whats the worst they could do Afterwards lol you already got your funds and ur account is already limited,so GIVE IT A SHOT! THERE IS SOME PEOPLE AT PAYPAL WHO ARE NOT ASSHOLES WHO COULD LIFT THE PERMANENT LIMITATION with no problems! (:
Old 01-14-2017

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Hey,Many thanks to all you guys for letting me share my story with yall (: ......... but yeah,for anyone who is going thru the whole 45 - 60 - 180 day hold on your account,I would highly suggest you to wait until you withdraw the funds and after that,call paypal as much as you can because not everybody at paypal are assholes (85% are dickheads tho lol)

but yeah,call them as much as you want after you withdraw the funds because whats the worst they could do Afterwards lol you already got your funds and ur account is already limited,so GIVE IT A SHOT! THERE IS SOME PEOPLE AT PAYPAL WHO ARE NOT ASSHOLES WHO COULD LIFT THE PERMANENT LIMITATION with no problems! (:
Thanks for posting this, probably not me, but might be helpful to some...
Old 10-16-2017

Longevity: 63%

Yes they can. I got them to lift my permanent one as well. Just be calm and cool on the phone and have your story straight. They have the power to lift it even though some people lie and wont speak to you.
Old 12-12-2020

Longevity: 19%
Unhappy Re: Paypal can lift Permanent limitations!(How I know,because it Happened to ME!)

Every time i try to call paypal it says sorry we can't process your request by phone at this time please go to www.paypal.com and click contact us and blah blah blah I have over 6,000 in paypal and I've lost everything due to them locking me out for 180 days and my fiancee has 10,000 and is locked out we have 4 kids and Christmas is coming up I don't know what to do.
Old 12-12-2020

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleybby27 View Post
Every time i try to call paypal it says sorry we can't process your request by phone at this time please go to www.paypal.com and click contact us and blah blah blah I have over 6,000 in paypal and I've lost everything due to them locking me out for 180 days and my fiancee has 10,000 and is locked out we have 4 kids and Christmas is coming up I don't know what to do.
Try to get through to them via facebook, twitter etc.
Old 12-12-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleybby27 View Post
I'm going to give you some tough luv , okay?
That 180 days limitation, you gotta wait it out and hope you have a bank account attached already so you can withdraw it.

So you said you need money right? What's stopping you to be proactive actually do something now? You can easily make some new stealth accounts or buy them from the marketplace forum to start building your eBay or Amazon business .