eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Remove your bank account, even if paypal is limited. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/10750-remove-your-bank-account-even-if-paypal-limited.html)

idiotbay 05-05-2009 01:05 PM

Remove your bank account, even if paypal is limited.

hi everyone,

I have read somewhere that you can remove your bank account from a limited paypal.

To do this you have to cancel the direct debit agreement with paypal and then they will delete it from their records. Then after 5 days, you can use it again. I am going to try it, is it worth it ??

thanks

TGMT² 05-05-2009 01:16 PM

They will not delete anything from their records...You can believe that.

You will just be linking new and future accounts.

mcweed234 05-07-2009 10:37 AM

yeah if you try to use it with another account it WILL be linked and limited

deeznuts 05-07-2009 11:13 AM

I understand that any new PP accounts, connected to bank accounts that have previously been linked to limited accounts, are themselves likely to become limited. My question is, what if that doesn't matter? What if I have a paypal account, that was never verified with a bank account before, and is now limited with $xxx in it. Since it is already limited, I don't really fear it BECOMING limited, but I will still need to add a bank account to remove that $.

Can I add a bank account that was previously connected to (and removed from) another limited account? What could the possible repercussions be?

lakeman 05-07-2009 11:23 AM

Deeznuts you can no longer add a bank account to a limited paypal to withdraw the funds. This has been discussed lately, if its a stealth account you have a problem. You may have to open a business with that name.

deeznuts 05-08-2009 09:02 AM

do you mean you can't add a bank account to an account that's CURRENTLY limited, or one that was previously limited and has completed the 180 day wait period?

I'm interested to know if I could add a bank account that was removed from a limited account, to an account that was never verified, but limited and since completed the 180 day wait period, in order to retrieve the funds once released.

Are you saying that's also impossible now? =(

ebaykilla 05-08-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeznuts (Post 86505)
do you mean you can't add a bank account to an account that's CURRENTLY limited, or one that was previously limited and has completed the 180 day wait period?

I'm interested to know if I could add a bank account that was removed from a limited account, to an account that was never verified, but limited and since completed the 180 day wait period, in order to retrieve the funds once released.

Are you saying that's also impossible now? =(

you can't do that. once limited you cannot add or subtract anything from your paypal account. everything is frozen. if you had a bank account attached at the time of your limitation, it is best to leave that bank account active so that you can get a wire transfer once the limit is released. otherwise they will send you a check in the name on the paypal account.

Lyda 05-08-2009 09:20 AM

In general you never add bank account again once it was used with any paypal previously. It's a waste of efforts and time, so Lakeman is correct. It's impossible to get your money back this way.

HurricaneHuntr 09-22-2010 03:48 PM

This is an old thread...but I just added 2 new bank accounts to limited pp accounts. Still waiting on the 180 days. But it let me add them

Vale 09-22-2010 11:41 PM

how bout a non limited stealth account and i added a bank account just to withdraw the funds then succesfully withdrawn then remove the bank account immediately after withdraw. Can i still use this bank account to any of my stealth pay-pal account and not get linked? (remember this certain bank account has been already removed from my other stealth account)

isitworththestress 09-23-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vale (Post 168269)
how bout a non limited stealth account and i added a bank account just to withdraw the funds then succesfully withdrawn then remove the bank account immediately after withdraw. Can i still use this bank account to any of my stealth pay-pal account and not get linked? (remember this certain bank account has been already removed from my other stealth account)

Yeah but they retain the record that it was used, so you take a chance with that one, as one goes down and they both go down. due to the bank account

pod 09-23-2010 02:57 PM

Why bother with this sure fire failure? Go into bank, have them change account number. You now have a new account

Just tell them you clicked a suspicious email that you thought was them. Sure, you look stupid, but have a new bank account

rsot 09-23-2010 03:28 PM

pod speaks the truth

art888 09-23-2010 05:42 PM

i did what pod said about a year ago and it worked, i did it over the phone.

stevebills 04-28-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGMT² (Post 86081)
They will not delete anything from their records...You can believe that.

You will just be linking new and future accounts.

call your own bank and remove the DD from it easy peasy

GreenBean 04-28-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 223726)
call your own bank and remove the DD from it easy peasy

USA banking differs from UK banking..UK users can and should remove the DD. Sadly the Yanks dont have the exact same procedure. (Should never have had that tea party ;))

Red X 04-28-2011 03:25 PM

mmmm but tea is sooo good