My ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts keep getting limited, what am I doing wrong? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-15-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default My ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts keep getting limited, what am I doing wrong?

I sell stuff on Facebook groups (e-cigarette juice) but since regulations in my country (Belgium) are pretty tough I want to do this anonymous. The plan I had in mind was receiving the money with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Paypal accounts, transfer it to my real, fully verified account and cash out.

My first account didn't live very long, I think maybe a week or ten days. It was verified by phone and credit card. I received all payments as money sent to friends/relatives, with chargebacks in mind. This worked untill I paid for postage with that same Paypal account. The moment I did this my account got reviewed and limited and they asked me to complete 7 steps: proof of ID, address, add bank account, share business details (it's a personal account!), share supplier details, share invoices and share tracking numbers. I asked them if I could withdraw the money after 180 days but they declined unless I go through the steps. Too bad the account is in a name like 'premium juice' so even with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs I will probably never see that money again.

So I made a second and third account, with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names but existing ones this time. Again verified through email, phone, credit card and I added a bank account but didn't verify it (we don't have VBA's in Europe so don't have a solution for this yet?). I've been using them for 8 days now and have collected a couple 100 on both. I only logged in 1 time and checked payments through email, all to avoid new problems. I again received the payments as money for friends/relatives but didn't purchase things with it this time. Today someone tried to pay me but got an error. So I logged in on the Paypal account (I planned to move the money today anyway), but when trying to transfer it to one of my other accounts I get the same error: Paypal cannot make the payment right now, if this problem keeps occuring please contact customer support. Next, I tried the third account, same problem.

I checked the email addresses for all accounts but haven't received any mails concerning review or limitation? What do you think is wrong and how do I prevent this in the future? I got the feeling they linked my accounts somehow.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: My ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts keep getting limited, what am I doing wrong?

Eventually I was able to get the money out of account 2 and 3 by making purchases online, I was not able to transfer the money between accounts however. Anyone else ever experienced this?
Old 08-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

There seems to be A LOT of problems and it all seems like a giant mess.
1. Are you keeping these accounts completely separate?
2. What are you using for IP?
3. Are you making these accounts and immediately trying to get the money out?
Old 08-21-2017

Longevity: 41%

I think the problem is your IP Address same happen with me. You create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account

with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address like UK or US . But your Ip Address is not relate to any US State
Old 08-22-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

This is why I keep telling people to get the stealth guide.

saves a lot of time, and frustration. There's too many variables that can trigger what you are experiencing and the accounts have to be made and operated the right way.

So do yourself a favor and read it. You can get the guide from my signature below.
Old 08-22-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Read stealth guide. You can avoid so much problems.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

Last edited by SaiJin; 08-22-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Read steal guide. You can avoid so much problems.
I like the typo empirestate - gave me a chuckle
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 74%

I am not sure about the country your accounts were made in but for me in the USA. If you are getting limited left and right you need to reread the stealth guide and read some information from these threads. If you havent already.

If you are getting limited because you are sending money from multiple accounts to the main account to withdraw to bank you need to get more creative. Doing it this way is linking the accounts adding unnecessary attention and suspicion.

I can understand doing it with maybe one account but expect that if one goes down the other will most likely go down too.

If you need recommendations on how to withdraw funds from your paypal accounts without requesting a check or without having a bank account that you have access to on it then PM / message me and I will give you a few ideas, things I do with my USA accounts, that may help you.

If you need help getting the funds out after the 180 day limitation period is over, then here is what I do for my USA accounts. Which I have posted on a few other similar threads.

If your accounts are currently limited but still in the 180 day period I would add a bank account or a prepaid card with a billing address that you have access to NOW. do it now before the 180 days is up otherwise it is difficult to do so after the 180 days.
--------------------
I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!