eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Adding the same bank to multiple accounts AFTER they just got off limitation.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/14359-adding-same-bank-multiple-accounts-after-they-just-got-off-limitation.html)

static 10-25-2009 01:50 PM

Adding the same bank to multiple accounts AFTER they just got off limitation..

Hey...I just had a couple of Paypal accounts reach the 180 day mark, and become available for withdrawal. The only issue, is that I don't have bank accounts added to them, and theyre made with stealth info so checks wont work. I don't really want to open any new bank accounts at this time, as I already have quite a few open for my active paypal accounts.

My question is this...Can I add 1 new bank account to one of the accounts....withdraw the money to that bank account, then remove that bank account from that paypal and add it to another paypal to withdraw the funds from that one? I realize this will link the accounts, but since they have already been limited for 6 months each will that even matter? I won't be using the accounts for anything once the money is out of them. I just need to know if paypal will even allow me to add the same bank account to two separate accounts that are already limited...and if that may do anything to stop the funds from being released. Thanks for your insight.

Vicvelcro 10-25-2009 02:53 PM

That would look very very very suspicious.

Would be better if you could have them send the check to whatever address and you have the ability to retrieve the check or put in a forwarding address with the post office so it WOULD come to you. Even if the name is different, get the check!

They can still stop the funds from being released. Doing your bank gimmick would almost guarantee that PP would freeze ALL the funds and maybe report you to the authorities under suspicion.

static 10-25-2009 05:26 PM

Hmm...I didn't/don't think the check is possible, since it's a totally different name, and non-existent address lol.

Like I said, I don't intend to use the accounts again, so I don't really care how suspicious it looks as long as I get my $. I guess having the funds re-frozen would worst case scenario though =( I didn't do anything crazy on them, so I doubt it'd be anything to get authorities involved with. I just got them limited for selling to much on accounts that were never verified I think.

Would they let me change the address on them now to one I can access? And if they did, what methods have people used successfully to cash/deposit checks in stealth names?

I know I'm veering a bit from my initial post now, so if anyone has insight, but doesn't wish to share it publicly, please feel free to PM me. I'd appreciate any info I can get. Thanks!

Here We Go Again 10-25-2009 06:11 PM

Here is the answer to your question:

Walk down to your bank.
Open 2 different checking accounts.
Go home.
Add one of the checking accounts to that Paypal account.
Withdraw the money from Paypal into that checking account.
Add the other checking account to that Paypal account.
Withdraw the money from Paypal into that checking account.

WAIT 4 DAYS

Walk back down to your bank.
Withdraw the money.
Close both accounts.

DONE.

Thanks and have a great day.

Vicvelcro 10-25-2009 06:13 PM

I think you might be screwed, then.

Bouncing around with one bank account to siphon the funds will have the appearance of SCAM. Their gig, not mine.

They may allow you to change the address. You could tell them that while you were waiting 6 months for your money, your lease expired and now you have a new apartment. Be creative.

oge 10-25-2009 07:56 PM

PayPal 180 day Withdrawl

FYI.....

It won't work anyways. As soon as you add a bank account or credit card to the PayPal you can not remove the credit card or bank account from the limited PayPal account You're better off finding a prepaid card with a bank account otherwise pm me and I can give you a couple of names.

aquariusvc 10-26-2009 01:27 AM

Yeah PayPal not allow you remove bank account or any financial infor on limited access account so you can not add one bank account to 1 limited account then remove and add to other limited account. Just open 2 or more bank for your limit account.

GreenBean 10-26-2009 01:57 AM

paypal changed the game rules quite some months ago. Most paypal account under limitation of the 180 day type can NOT LONGER have a bank account added as a means to obtaining held funds. If the account has no bank account, then the option for getting the funds is to the address on file. Problems there can be solved in most cases.