UK paypal limited, please help me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-10-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default UK paypal limited, please help me

Hello Everyone.

I am new here but can see there is a lot of Paypal experience out there. A bit of history on my account.

I have a Paypal account, and Ebay account. For one year I have been offering items like consoles, pokemon, hphones, presents on ebay.

No issues, perfect feedback, I only offer genuine items. Customers all happy.

Occasionally I drop ship, not often.

I have received an email from Paypal limiting me, requesting -

- Supplier contact information - I do not have a supplier..
- Business model information:
o Reason for the increase in payments - My payments have actually decreased this month.. But more sales would be the reason..?
o Expected monthly payment volume for the next 6 months - Next to nothing
o Do you post from inventory or drop ship? - Both
- Supplier invoices for the items sold - I do not have this

I cannot receive/send payments.

My issue is as follows.

I have proof of delivery for every item. That is fine.

Supplier invoices - I do not have these? I have some amazon receipts, some overseas store receipts, some of the stuff I offer are gifts from special occasions, Christmas. Some are friend's items they do not want but I have a good ebay. Some have been sat in my house for a while.

The consoles for example, I buy when there are decent discounts online and send direct to buyers from stores, so I do not have invoices.

What can I do about this? I am sure if I explain like this to paypal, from looking online, I will be toast.

Also, I do not have a business plan.. I offer things as and when I find a deal or have a bday..

Any advice would be great..
The Following User Says Thank You to yamez1988 For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (10-12-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: UK paypal limited, please help me

supplier invoices, the non-dropshipped stuff, you must have some order info on email, and also payment details - they accept alternatives like that eg. card statement or bank transfer screenshots.

the dropshipping is not a great business model, as you do not have items in stock, but it is not outlawed and people do use it...up to you whether to choose to give proof of this, again you should have some payment/shipping info. Either that, or just amend the deals email invoices, to your own shipping address (instead of buyer) - this then becomes your supplier invoice.

the other mixed items, say they are unwanted gifts, or give receipts etc.

business plan, tell the truth, that you have just started and give them a solid future plan.

These are standard questions, if your goods seem ok to them and no complaints, then do not worry too much.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-11-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 80%

To be honest they'll likely limit you for good.

I had it on one of my accounts. I turned over £4500 a week for two weeks and that was me not even trying to sell much and it went toast

requested same info as this
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 91%

you need send them documents ( id, supplier (bank statement, invoice) for restore your account
Old 10-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjame View Post
you need send them documents ( id, supplier (bank statement, invoice) for restore your account
Did you read what the OP said?

He is not able to supply some of the things needed.

What does he DO now?

What do you think he should do?

Old 10-12-2014

Longevity: 55%

Who has actually sat down and made a business plan! Certainly not us, no need, learn the stealth way and better to despatch from your home then you will have genuine suppliers invoices hence no problem providing them as proof of what you are doing moving forward, create at least 1 stealth account as well so that you always have something to fall back on when problems like this arise in the future