paypal limited account pls help - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: paypal limited account pls help

Grats! Can you tell us what you have done?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

i just upload a screenshot of the supplier web page and 2 hours the account was unblocked nothing more, very very weird.
Old 01-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by esnake View Post
I supplied everything Paypal asked for and my account to this day is limited for eternity. Strange thing however is that when I finally got used to and accepting the fact that I would not see my 1100.00 for 180 days, out of no where, 37 days later I received an e-mail stating that I could withdraw my funds. I am still without Paypal but I have all my ebay accounts and am using another pay provider, I wont mention the name. In my case, what would you recommend for me to to? I want to have a Paypal account and I want to keep my eBay accounts. If it were you , what would you do? Thank you for your wisdom. esnake
stealth guide is good for new PP set up
Old 01-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by esnake View Post
I supplied everything Paypal asked for and my account to this day is limited for eternity. Strange thing however is that when I finally got used to and accepting the fact that I would not see my 1100.00 for 180 days, out of no where, 37 days later I received an e-mail stating that I could withdraw my funds. I am still without Paypal but I have all my ebay accounts and am using another pay provider, I wont mention the name. In my case, what would you recommend for me to to? I want to have a Paypal account and I want to keep my eBay accounts. If it were you , what would you do? Thank you for your wisdom. esnake
Be careful about using another paypal with good existing ebay accounts. Having that limited paypal makes life difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
stealth guide is good for new PP set up
What happened to that promise?
That's another I did not read correctly reply.

Explain why you would suggest make this recommendation given there is a limited paypal attached to ebay previously.

Old 02-01-2015

Longevity: 54%

I just had my regular, non stealth, account permanently limited by paypal, but I was given a chance to appeal it.

I have 3000 feedback, 6 neutrals, and 5 negatives on the account currently with 99.8% feedback. Now, I had a surge of complaints in the last few days leading up to a EBAY 30 suspension due to a trademark violation. I called it in and they lifted it stating the automatic system triggered it when they saw a spike in complaints that my items were unauthentic, which was more than what I usually get. The eBay rep looked over the acct and said it looks like I handle all my issues immediately and I'm above average so he released it. I always refund my customers the same day a complaint arises.

two days later paypal limits the account. When i called them, they said it was triggered by the eBay violation and even though it was immediately cleared, they wanted ebay to confirm there is nothing wrong with the acct. so I had an eBay rep conference in paypal, and they appealed my limitation. They said if eBay believes your acct is good, then we just need to hear them say it and then we can release it but it would take 24-48 hrs to get an answer on the appeal.

They called back within 3-4 hours and said that they need invoices from our supplier showing where we purchase our items from, and to upload it through the PayPal resolutions center, where this case information currently stands.

Has anyone appealed this kind of limitation? I have receipts from our vendor but if they call them in, the vendor will never remember us, or might even deny us purchasing anything, especially when someone from the risk or fraud department of PayPal calls them. They are a legitimate wholesaler/reseller of the items we sell, but I'm afraid they will dig deeper and it won't help anyway

I started up stealth accts a month ago but with high risk items, Im hitting category limits of 20 items on each acct and it says that we need to have 3 mos of good sales before that's lifted. So now I am kind of screwed if I lose this acct for good, since I'll have 2 months without any normal sales volume. I need to somehow get the old acct back up, use it as it was before, and then when my stealth accts break their category limits, I can put the veteran acct to rest for a bit.

Any thoughts?