Stealth PP limited after 1 year of active using - after 3 days email from PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-18-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Stealth PP limited after 1 year of active using - after 3 days email from PP

Hi I am using Stealth PP account for about 1 year selling legal items (clothes) and my shop so far was doing good. Recently I have bought a house and changed address for the first time on my PP stealth account. There was no problem until my girlfriend came and connect to my new wifi with her old devices (ebay website was open with old- blocked account)... Paypal straight away limit my account and I though it is all over. I have called them to try to resolve it but they said that My documents are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and that is the reason why my account has been limited. I was pretty sure it is all over and I have to start from the beginning BUT. after 3 days paypal send me an email :

,,We’re really sorry you couldn’t use PayPal to pay recently. We’ve limited your account because we’ve noticed some activity that makes us think it might not be you using it. So we can remove the limit on your account, we need to check some of your details.

Just log in to your account and you'll see a notification that your account has been limited, simply follow the steps to confirm some personal details.

You’ll be back up and running in no time.,,

I logged in but there was no steps / no questions to answer . I am wondering if I should keep trying to resolve it? or should leave it as it is and open new account ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Stealth PP limited after 1 year of active using - after 3 days email from PP

My documents are f.a.k.e
Old 02-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Stealth PP limited after 1 year of active using - after 3 days email from PP

Does it show "This limitation cannot be appealed against." at the bottom when you login?
Old 02-18-2015
Threadstarter  

When I go to my paypal account it shows me 1 notification:

We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

but when I click on it there is no questions and steps what they need and I have to do.

it just shows what I can and can't do with my account when is limited.

when I click on why is my access limited? it shows this:

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

14 Feb 2015: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about you and your account to help confirm your identity.

When it's all happened I have sent them an email asking where is the problem and why is it limited they send me this:

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts
for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close
it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimise any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer
complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180
days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

but I can not see 'this limitation cannot be appealed against'

What do you think I should do?
Old 02-18-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swigon View Post
When I go to my paypal account it shows me 1 notification:

We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

but when I click on it there is no questions and steps what they need and I have to do.

it just shows what I can and can't do with my account when is limited.

when I click on why is my access limited? it shows this:

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

14 Feb 2015: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about you and your account to help confirm your identity.

When it's all happened I have sent them an email asking where is the problem and why is it limited they send me this:

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts
for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close
it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimise any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer
complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180
days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

but I can not see 'this limitation cannot be appealed against'

What do you think I should do?
Your done. You have officially been banned from PayPal and may not use PayPal for anything.

Now your next step is to buy the stealth guide. Now is the time to learn how to create tons of stealth accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachu10 For This Useful Post:
miketyson (02-20-2015)
Old 02-19-2015
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swigon View Post
Hi I am using Stealth PP account for about 1 year selling legal items (clothes) and my shop so far was doing good. Recently I have bought a house and changed address for the first time on my PP stealth account. There was no problem until my girlfriend came and connect to my new wifi with her old devices (ebay website was open with old- blocked account)... Paypal straight away limit my account and I though it is all over. I have called them to try to resolve it but they said that My documents are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and that is the reason why my account has been limited. I was pretty sure it is all over and I have to start from the beginning BUT. after 3 days paypal send me an email :

,,We’re really sorry you couldn’t use PayPal to pay recently. We’ve limited your account because we’ve noticed some activity that makes us think it might not be you using it. So we can remove the limit on your account, we need to check some of your details.

Just log in to your account and you'll see a notification that your account has been limited, simply follow the steps to confirm some personal details.

You’ll be back up and running in no time.,,

I logged in but there was no steps / no questions to answer . I am wondering if I should keep trying to resolve it? or should leave it as it is and open new account ?

STEP 1. KICK YOUR GIRLFRIEND OUT OF YOUR HOUSE FOREVER
Old 02-19-2015

Longevity: 56%

Its possible your missus has done you, but PP now have a third party fraud protection agency checking ALL accounts against various system, id checks, credit checks. Stealth details will never pass any of this, so the UK PP scene is in trouble at the moment. So it could of just been circumstantial, or that the IP flagged up and it got reviewed immediately.

No way of coming back from that, so move on. If you have another aged PayPal account set up, you can add it to the ebay account. This is not recommended to do, and it will not last long, but I have done it multiple times to reduce stock levels while new stealth accounts matured. But it can get limited at any time, both mine hit the EU limit before this happened though.

You should be able to get your funds out after 180 days, but normally before.
Old 02-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

1. Learn stealth and make new accounts.

2. Might be worth a shot to call up PP for this account...nothing is 100% but worth a shot
Old 02-21-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Does it show "This limitation cannot be appealed against." at the bottom when you login?
Hello dear, I have same situation, it's saying "This limitation cannot be appealed against" Can someone explain me what exactly does that means? thanks!
Old 02-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

It means that the account is pretty much gone.
Old 02-25-2015

Longevity: 58%

acc is perm limited nothing you can do besides make a new one. your gf messed up your paypal.
Old 02-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Very tough to have reinstated...stealth is a viable option for new account creation