please help i am losing 500 $ daily - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: please help i am losing 500 $ daily

Here is the thing...

First of all, if you want an ATM card for a PayPal account in the USA, then you will have to provide PayPal with a Social Security number. You CANNOT get an ATM card without one. They are required BY LAW to collect that information when giving anyone access to the banking system here and ATM's are a part of the banking system.

Second, If a PayPal account - or even a merchant account - receives more than $5,000 in a month, that is when they start scrutinizing the account with a microscope. That is not a law, but it is how the payment processors do business. At that level, they start worrying about risk.

Third, you won't get to 200 items and $20,000 without being asked for an SSN or EIN for tax purposes. As soon as their algorithm tells them that you MAY go over the threshold, they are going to request the information.

These are the reasons why people are telling you your plan won't work. There is no such thing as a "high limit" PayPal account that will give you an ATM card without a social security number and allow you to do $200 - $500 per day in business. It does not exist.

I don't know what your business is, and I am NOT asking you to reveal that. But given your history with PayPal in India, I am guessing it is considered "High Risk" financially. We don't do that on this forum. My best suggestion is to google "high risk merchant account" since there ARE merchant account processors who specialize in this sort of thing. Their rates are much higher than the 2.9% that PayPal charges, and using them is NOT a license to break the law, sell drugs, etc. but if your business is just having a problem because of the merchant account rules and is otherwise legal, then they can probably help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-24-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2015

Longevity: 56%

You can use 2checkout or b2s both of tham accept paypal. So u will not lose your buyers
The Following User Says Thank You to bdman For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-26-2015)
Old 05-23-2015

Longevity: 58%

2checkout works I use it myself and all you do is invoice your customers and they can pay you with credit cards or paypal. Been using them for a year and i've never had problems. I don't make 2k a day but I do make several hundred. They may be able to handle your large amounts. BUT they do require you to have a legitimate website. They need to see what it is you're selling
The Following User Says Thank You to RichardCard82 For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-26-2015)
Old 05-23-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%
Smile Re: please help i am losing 500 $ daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
2checkout works I use it myself and all you do is invoice your customers and they can pay you with credit cards or paypal. Been using them for a year and i've never had problems. I don't make 2k a day but I do make several hundred. They may be able to handle your large amounts. BUT they do require you to have a legitimate website. They need to see what it is you're selling
yes i was thinking of 2checkout lately and yes my website should be ready in
8-10 days.

but what hold me back is they require minimum of 300 $ payment ? true ?

my most payments are closed to 200 $. ..i dnt care for high conversion fee etc but i have read it can be as much as 20 % ..wth really ? true ?

i appreciate all the post in my thread and i will look into high risk merchant account . thank you .

Last edited by bigdog212; 05-23-2015 at 04:18 AM.
Old 05-23-2015

Longevity: 77%

Depends how high risk you are I would of thought and if you go and tell them the story you have told us, your conversion fee will be 100%!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-26-2015)
Old 05-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

so$1k-$2k per day - meaning well over half a million a year.
And youre trying to use paypal to move these funds?
And your too proud to give up and will not 'bend'?
Good luck with that plan. Im sure paypal are loving you and loving holding on to the money youre so freely handing over to them. Better kiss it goodbye cause youll never be seeing it again.
You need to rethink your entire strategy because it does sound like youre trying to launder massive amounts of money and it sounds VERY shady.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-26-2015)
Old 05-23-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Talking Re: please help i am losing 500 $ daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
so$1k-$2k per day - meaning well over half a million a year.
And youre trying to use paypal to move these funds?
And your too proud to give up and will not 'bend'?
Good luck with that plan. Im sure paypal are loving you and loving holding on to the money youre so freely handing over to them. Better kiss it goodbye cause youll never be seeing it again.
You need to rethink your entire strategy because it does sound like youre trying to launder massive amounts of money and it sounds VERY shady.
i already got 3000$ back by refunding customers and then they
sent to a usa guy via paypal and he gave me through btc . around 500 $ btc is remaining but i am not in hurry .

i am GLAD that seized my main account because of multiple reason...learning new ways is moreeeeeeeeeeeee exiting to me then earning money at the moment .

and i have now multiple ways and just trying those is exciting in itself.

and how is getting MY money ( via bitcoins and wu/mg since pp is bul**** ) is worse then buying accounts and fooling a company ??
Old 05-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

OP. keep in mind YOU came here crying for help.

Save the attitude because your plan is not workable.
Smells of dirty money and that is an issue the forum does not touch
bigdog212 (05-26-2015), freddieward45 (01-21-2017)
Old 05-23-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
OP. keep in mind YOU came here crying for help.

Save the attitude because your plan is not workable.
Smells of dirty money and that is an issue the forum does not touch
ahaha..jello ?

you = not needed in my thread with YOUR attitude

get out.
Old 05-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog212 View Post
ahaha..jello ?

get out.
YOU have the wrong attitude.

You do not own this thread .

Thread is open so anyone can reply.

Your plan is flawed. You will go on having troubles

freddieward45 (01-21-2017)
Old 05-24-2015

Quote:
ahaha..jello ?

get out.
Let us know how you get on with your million pound money laundering through cross country PayPal accounts plan.

Because, PayPal are not set up to stop that, are they...I mean what do their security and fraud teams do all day?
Old 05-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Migh be one of the best threads I've read this week.

I'd love to pick apart your little fairytale here, but its so wide open already I'm sure every single person who reads this thread is just giggling.

I mean... I mean... Ugh, I'm not gonna even get myself started with this one. It's hilarious just the way it is.
Old 05-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
..I mean what do their security and fraud teams do all day?
They p1ss themselves laughing reading emails from members on here demanding PayPal funds be released, threatening that if they don't, various business and law enforcement agencies will be contacted, including Judge Judy and Anne Robinson.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Play (06-05-2015), wired (05-25-2015)
Old 05-24-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Let us know how you get on with your million pound money laundering through cross country PayPal accounts plan.

Because, PayPal are not set up to stop that, are they...I mean what do their security and fraud teams do all day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post

I'd love to pick apart your little fairytale here, but its so wide open already I'm sure every single person who reads this thread is just giggling.

if you have nothing to say..keep your mouth shut please.

I am sorry but some of you guys seem like small players ... not worth my time..many are good adviser though

Last edited by bigdog212; 05-24-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
They p1ss themselves laughing reading emails from members on here demanding PayPal funds be released, threatening that if they don't, various business and law enforcement agencies will be contacted, including Judge Judy and Anne Robinson.

Judge Judy is old school, its Judge Rinder now!

But the Florida State Attorney IS the person to contact with a Paypal UK problem....apparently.
Old 05-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

rinder is no comparision for judy, I cannot stand to watch that mincer...

look OP, I for one am thinking good for you selling your services or virtual or 'whatever and btw anyone can be a 'big player' if they go for the less legit side of things but some people prefer to sleep well at night.... the forum are trying to say that you should spread it out and also go for some merchant accs too......we get why you prefer paypal as paypal is easier to make stealth accs than with merchants....and if you want to buy from a US seller there is no reason for them not to sell to you, as long as you do not ask too many awkward questions....

there are no tips or tricks about how not to be limited - your business is limiting you so accept it and change it, it could be your ips or the amounts.... and have all your invoices and receipts ready if needed. withdraw regularly.....and sometimes you have to let money go if you cannot get it out...you can afford it hehe...

....refunding buyers is always a good way to reduce limited amounts, and some people send money to themselves every few months to chargeback if a limitation comes along.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-25-2015 at 08:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-25-2015)
Old 05-25-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
rinder is no comparision for judy, I cannot stand to watch that mincer...

look OP, I for one am thinking good for you selling your services or virtual or 'whatever and btw anyone can be a 'big player' if they go for the less legit side of things but some people prefer to sleep well at night.... the forum are trying to say that you should spread it out and also go for some merchant accs too......we get why you prefer paypal as paypal is easier to make stealth accs than with merchants....and if you want to buy from a US seller there is no reason for them not to sell to you, as long as you do not ask too many awkward questions....

there are no tips or tricks about how not to be limited - your business is limiting you so accept it and change it, it could be your ips or the amounts.... and have all your invoices and receipts ready if needed. withdraw regularly.....and sometimes you have to let money go if you cannot get it out...you can afford it hehe...

....refunding buyers is always a good way to reduce limited amounts, and some people send money to themselves every few months to chargeback if a limitation comes along.....
yes very good advice....spreading up is the only way i was thinking too..receiving 3k in 4-5 days of making account is asking for trouble..but i knew pp will ask reason for few transaction so i said fck it..make it limited i will refund and will take it into feww pps i m gonna buy in upcoming days or get it send to my frnds pp

. i am going to have export license and business license too ...will throw to their face as soon as they limits and ask for it for my any indian pp.
i will fax it so they can put it up their a$$ .
Old 05-25-2015

Longevity: 72%

Why this attitude is not Banned yet ?
Honestly.
Too much agression from the Noob with very shaddy ideas and no respect for others
The Following User Says Thank You to tannedweekend For This Useful Post:
bigdog212 (05-26-2015)
Old 05-25-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannedweekend View Post
his attitude is right...he dont bend for anyone showing not enough respect..he dose understand that "post count " doesn't make anyone more respectable and he should reply in same frequency.

good agression from the Noob and we should not assume he has shady ideas and we should respect him for being champion in whatever he do.
fixed for truth.

thanks for nice truthful words
Old 05-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
yes very good advice....spreading up is the only way i was thinking too..receiving 3k in 4-5 days of making account is asking for trouble..but i knew pp will ask reason for few transaction so i said fck it..make it limited i will refund and will take it into feww pps i m gonna buy in upcoming days or get it send to my frnds pp

. i am going to have export license and business license too ...will throw to their face as soon as they limits and ask for it for my any indian pp.
i will fax it so they can put it up their a$$ .
Hey Bigboss Jr.

The licenes that you'll start throwing around- Are they made using oldschool crafting skills, the 'ol scissors, glue stick and some coloured printer paper? Didn't know they teach how to make licenes in primary school nowadays- Oh how times have changed.
You go and fax that paper around the world like its 1997, whilst you are counting millions with your toes.

Oh and, do you mind spending some of that money on some English lessons? You write like a 12 year old.
Old 05-25-2015
MU
Threadstarter  

Talking Re: please help i am losing 500 $ daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
Hey Bigboss Jr.

The licenes that you'll start throwing around- Are they made using oldschool crafting skills, the 'ol scissors, glue stick and some coloured printer paper? Didn't know they teach how to make licenes in primary school nowadays- Oh how times have changed.
You go and fax that paper around the world like its 1997, whilst you are counting millions with your toes.

Oh and, do you mind spending some of that money on some English lessons? You write like a 12 year old.
they will be REAL...money power in india sweeti.

also please keep your perfect grammar in your pocket .

thank you.
Old 05-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
they will be REAL...money power in india sweeti.

also please keep your perfect grammar in your pocket .

thank you.
Damn, seems that you are swimming in it.