Paypal Limited 2 of My Accounts NEED HELP PLEASE!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Paypal Limited 2 of My Accounts NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Hi All,

I am a pretty stealthy Ebayer and Paypal User. I have done my research and know how to work the system pretty well. I sell overstock designer handbags from a nationwide retailer for a living. I wholesale out to customers in my hometown and on Ebay.

I have two Paypal accounts with separate names, addresses, bank accounts etc. I used one for business and the other for personal.

My competition was vindictive lately and turned in my business Paypal. They have now put a permanent limit on me. I called Paypal and they can't tell me why they shut me down.

Now i wake up this morning and my personal Paypal Account has been shut down, the one that use for my personal Ebay selling. They say they shut me down for selling counterfeit items on Ebay. This is not true all. I am good on Ebay and they haven't shut me down at all.

These two Paypal accounts are not linked in any sort of way. Different name, bank accounts, phone, email, etc. I have gotten lazy over the years and have signed on both with my same ip address. Do you think this is why the personal was shut down?

Here is my situation. I currently have listings on Ebay. Can I just create another Paypal with a different name CC bank account etc, but use a different ip address?

Please let me know. Ebay is not the bread and butter of our business, but I need to use it occasionally to move inventory.

Please help!

Thank you!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Paypal Limited 2 of My Accounts NEED HELP PLEASE!!

how did the competition 'turn in' the business paypal acc?

the good news is that you can start again, however are your goods very samey? eg. just one brand or style? maybe start again and mix in different stuff and avoid linking that way.....

an ebay is finished if the paypal attached to it goes down, because if you add another paypal, it is all linked and contaminated .

yes the personal looks liked it was linked to the business if you used the same ip and particularly shared cookies......they have to meticulously be kept seperate....

designer stuff is difficult to sell due to reports, or rights owner issues whether true or false, but it the sort of thing buyers are looking for, and sell well.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-22-2015 at 02:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
Kcmarsh (05-22-2015)
Old 05-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Quite pos. The fact you signed in regularly from the same IP address into both accounts created a strong link between the two and once one went down the other was bound to go down as well.
Creating another paypal account and attaching it to these ebay accounts will just get it linked to the other two and shut down as well. Those ebay accounts are not going to be of much use unfortunately and you might want to take precautions with how much stock you put in them because they can come down as well at any given moment.
You should start work on new accounts which will be completely stealth and completely unrelated in any way shape or form to your original accounts. Lucky for you the situation is such that you can afford to do so.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Kcmarsh (05-22-2015)
Old 05-22-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

Hi,

I actually had a competitor buy and item from me to get my legal business invoice and then they turned me Paypal for selling counterfeit items. It is infuriating.

I did get off the phone with Paypal and they said if I can show invoices from the retailers I work with then this can help me to provide proof of the legitimacy of my items. I am going to give it a shot.

If all else fails, I will use the advice given about creating a new Ebay and Paypal Account. I have done it before and I guess I will have to do it again if need be!

Thank you so much for your help!

I appreciate it!

Have a great day!

KM