PayPal and ebay asking for invoice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default PayPal and ebay asking for invoice

Hi, really need some help with this. After a few attempts I finally made a fully functioning PayPal stealth account, fully verified and limits lifted. I moronically listed a Brand New iPhone 6 I received as a gift and it sold yesterday for £317.95. Have now received a MC011 and paypal is asking for supplier details and an invoice. I do not have the receipt and am also nervous if they would even accept a receipt as my eBay account is a 'Business' account.

My question is how should i go about with the invoices i.e. is eBay and PayPal expecting a large professional supplier order in the thousands or can I just create a run of the mil store receipt. Also I read a thread saying that the invoice price must not be more than the selling price as eBay expects me to want to make a profit but must not be too low and they would be suspicious as to how I am getting the phone so cheap.

And where would I get an invoice to edit as in do they accept the online invoices or do they want a paper one.

Thanks and would appreciate advice from experienced PayPal users who have also been through this crucible of ****ness
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: PayPal and ebay asking for invoice

That's quite a gift to receive. You have some very generous friends / family.

Best to ask the sender of the gift for the invoice. As you've stated it's brand new it would seem logical that they still have it.

The advice posted all over the forum about starting slowing, selling low risk items to start with is there for a reason.
Old 10-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

New pp account selling an iPhone? Difficult scenario - since this is an apple product, I doubt run of the mill store would do it...perhaps get creative with a local electronic shop one-time sale
Old 10-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 76%

Selling brand new iPhones with no legitimate receipt on a brand new PP account for less than the thing actually retails for in a store. Good luck with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (10-23-2015)
Old 10-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
That's quite a gift to receive. You have some very generous friends / family.

Best to ask the sender of the gift for the invoice. As you've stated it's brand new it would seem logical that they still have it.

The advice posted all over the forum about starting slowing, selling low risk items to start with is there for a reason.
clearly you've never used an iPhone. Theyre terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
New pp account selling an iPhone? Difficult scenario - since this is an apple product, I doubt run of the mill store would do it...perhaps get creative with a local electronic shop one-time sale
and k will give that a go, will update on progress
Old 10-24-2015

Longevity: 49%

Was it just the one phone that you sold? Were there other suspicious items that you were selling along with it? I would say if it wasn't a business account, your best excuse would be to stick to the gift story and just say that you needed the cash more than the phone but I guess it depends on the trail leading up to when you sold the phone. You could also say you got it on craigslist but you would have to maybe get creative with some back and fourth emails that are dated back. Most people I know who sell cracked or damaged iphones get them from craigslist or those local sale post on facebook.
Old 11-07-2015

Longevity: 49%

did you read guide?
Old 11-09-2015
Threadstarter  

**Update** on the PayPal situation, finally got around to finishing the iPhone invoice as I was pretty much reserved to the fate that they wouldn't accept it since the price would be almost half the usual price sold at a legitimate store. They just restored the account to my surprise, which I guess means I might as well have put ‎£80085.69 since they don't really check the price of the product.

They did request that i resubmit photo ID again but for my passport which I thought was odd, along with an old bank account i linked at the start but never confirmed which turned out to be a Lloyds account -_-. After metaphorically and maybe a little bit litterally ****ting myself since Lloyds notorious for giving out bank details, I submitted the documents and luckily the names matched up and they did not disclose my proper address. Everything is now back up and running or at least power walking as I think I will leave the account to cool down a bit before selling again.

Thanks to everyone for the advice )
Old 11-10-2015

Longevity: 51%

lucky you just 1% of people get away with £8k inside paypal
Old 11-10-2015

Longevity: 48%

I have been suspended from three ebay accounts.because they were all linked
I have now set up a new ebay account but linked the account to my existing pay pal account as it is not easy to open another pay pal account, I have changed my email address on my pay pal account after opening a brand new yahoo email and is also used on my new ebay account.. will ebay know that i am using my pay pal account that use to be linked to the suspended ebay account.. i changed my ip address changed my phone number created a new email address. cleared all cookies and history and passwords before opening a new ebay account. new address was also created to my new account. Received a call from ebay on the new phone number requesting i put the pin number in before selling.. AM I SAFE?? WILL EBAY KNOW I AM USING A PAY PAL ACCOUNT THAT I USED BEFORE
Old 11-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums pussycats - all the best as you master stealth.

EBAY WILL KNOW IF YOU USE PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT YOU USED BEFORE - not good stealth
Old 11-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycats View Post
I have been suspended from three ebay accounts.because they were all linked
I have now set up a new ebay account but linked the account to my existing pay pal account as it is not easy to open another pay pal account, I have changed my email address on my pay pal account after opening a brand new yahoo email and is also used on my new ebay account.. will ebay know that i am using my pay pal account that use to be linked to the suspended ebay account.. i changed my ip address changed my phone number created a new email address. cleared all cookies and history and passwords before opening a new ebay account. new address was also created to my new account. Received a call from ebay on the new phone number requesting i put the pin number in before selling.. AM I SAFE?? WILL EBAY KNOW I AM USING A PAY PAL ACCOUNT THAT I USED BEFORE
I've done this recently and haven't had any problems, seems that after the eBay and PayPal divorce thing that they aren't able to share as much info as they used to. As long as you have removed the PayPal account 'link' from the suspended eBay account it should be fine.
Old 11-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaniyan View Post
I've done this recently and haven't had any problems, seems that after the eBay and PayPal divorce thing that they aren't able to share as much info as they used to. As long as you have removed the PayPal account 'link' from the suspended eBay account it should be fine.
Bad info.

Removed info is still on the file to be seen.

Preferable to avoid suggesting re-using banned info is OK.

Not good stealth.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (11-11-2015)
Old 11-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Bad info.

Removed info is still on the file to be seen.

Preferable to avoid suggesting re-using banned info is OK.

Not good stealth.

Seems to be working for me, had 2 accounts linked to 1 PayPal account, 1 of them got an MC099 due to clumsy listing. Removed the paypal from that account and changed the emails for the other account and the PayPal account as well as changing the address, phone number ect. but leaving the bank account details. Its been up now for 6 months :/ Seems now linking is more to due with details shared between eBay accounts and not with PayPal unless they are still currently attached to the eBay account.
Old 11-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaniyan View Post
Seems to be working for me, had 2 accounts linked to 1 PayPal account,

Method working for one does not a miracle make.

Far too early in the split to evoke wholesale changing of tried and successful methods.

For the road, most unwise to re-use banned info. Latest version of eBay Stealth addresses this crucial fact.