Good account has been BANNED - help please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Good account has been BANNED - help please

Hello

I am a guy from Poland. I have been using PayPal since 2010 with no problems at all. Mostly for personal stuff (like sending the money to my friends or getting the money from them) and some sales (mostly invoiced sales).

Some time ago they asked me for info about 5 last gifted payments for the first time (sent/received as a Friends and Family with no description) which has been sent to... trust me or not - MY REAL FRIENDS! They wanted explanations, invoices, shipment proves... I had nothing because like I said - it was the money to/from my friends. Small amounts (the smallest one was $7, the larger one was $97).
Of course I did what they asked me for. I told them I had nothing more to add.

We also had two extra pretty fresh verified PP accounts at my home. One was my girlfriend's and the other my father's. We had literally a few small transactions between us and I believe PayPal did not like it.
Buddy of mine had the same issue with his and his gf's account (they live together and he send the money to her) but he was able to open a next PP account on his mum (different address tho) and somehow he can use it with the same IP as the two blocked accounts before. Won't work in my case for sure.

Then PP permanently limited (blocked) my PayPal account (I can do nothing!) and they said ''We regret to inform you that we’re initiating the closure of your PayPal account because of certain activity that took place relating to your account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.''. They do not even answer my mails anymore and I tell me the same **** over and over by phone.

They said I have to wait up to 180 days to get my money back from my PP balance but I was able to release the funds after like 60 days. That's good news but I would like to get MY account back. I do not want a stealth one unless I will have to.

Is there anything I can do to get my account back or no way at all?
Sorry for my English. Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2015

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Good account has been BANNED - help please

There is no way that you will get it back unless appeal option is available which SOMETIMES help, otherwise
its time to atealtg as no other options available
Old 11-16-2015
Threadstarter  

It is not. :(

It sucks because I need PayPal linked to my personal address and I will never be able to have one again. I hope that in a few years there will be something better than PP and people will bet on the right horse.

Damn.
Old 11-16-2015
MU

Sometimes they release money faster. You can expect to see some decision every 30 days.
Old 11-16-2015

This sucks! Im in the same situation. Ive been using PayPal and eBay for 4 years without any knowledge or information that limits exist. Until last week.
I have always taken as much money out as I wanted (400€ withdrawals, friends and family payments...) and I got limited for getting too much money in a day due to a pre-sale not organised correctly.

I have tried everything but they dont care! Cheers up buddy.
Old 11-26-2015

Longevity: 51%

That's why this forum exists. eBay, paypal always limits and why stealth is necessary.
Old 11-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DairDD View Post
Sometimes they release money faster. You can expect to see some decision every 30 days.
Kinda grave digging maybe, but I did get some funds released like 15 days after the limitation.