Got my money for 45 days! :) - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Got my money for 45 days! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempy View Post
Where are you sending it? At "contact us" page or directly to their support email?
Would like to know this too. And if you send email on site, what's the topic and subtopic?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2017

Longevity: 41%

Sounds great - I should try this 45 days. How does this work with UK PayPal?
Old 04-08-2017

Longevity: 44%

It does not work for UK or EU paypal , only US paypal.
Old 04-08-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

When they (or any financial institution for that matter) say "this is our final response" - this means you can now escalate the complaint beyond PayPal. It doesn't actually mean you wont hear from them again.

When you then escalate the issue with a financial complaints bureau they will ask if "so and so.." gave you the "final response" before they take charge.

This is just an agreement financial insitutions have with complaints bureau's so as to give companies like PayPal ample opportunity to solve the issue.
Old 04-12-2017

Longevity: 59%

well i just got phone calls today from 2 different PayPal Executives from where i filed complaints with the BBB,

they want me to call them back, wonder what they will say?
Old 04-12-2017

Longevity: 45%

Hey Chris please keep us posted. PP are holding $5k of my money.
Old 04-12-2017

well i called and they told me that they cant release the funds and i wont get my $3,000 till August
Old 04-12-2017

Longevity: 45%

Those POS! MOFO.
Old 04-12-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Sorry to hear that Chris.

Does anyone else have any experience filing complaints with the BBB and having success getting their money released? I see one poster here on page 1 that said they have 100% success doing it, but haven't seen many others having similar experiences.
Old 04-15-2017

I think it depends on the amount, also one of the PayPal executives said i was using an IP Address that has high security concerns.

they also said they limited my account because i was selling exercise equipment below marketplace value
Old 06-12-2017

Longevity: 40%

I guess this thread is pretty valid. Had my account suspended on april 20. Called today and said i didnt have any chargebacks since Jan and i won that decision...they allowed me to withdrawl all my money today with not a single problem.

Thanks again forum! Brilliant!!!
Old 06-14-2017

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8183 View Post
Ok, here we go! Let us open the flood gate to BBB complaints against Paypal! Here is the link to the specific Paypal address you will want to file against. Do as I said in my previous post, and your money will be released in 45 days. Hope this helps everyone!!

PayPal, Inc. Business Review in San Jose, CA - Serving the Silicon Valley BBB
Hey,

This is sort of random but I saw your post on filing complaints to BBB against PayPal and how you manage to get the funds on limited accounts after 45 days. Thank you for letting us all in on this but I've got a question... I added my personal bank account to a limited account but after withdrawing the money I wasn't able to add it to another limited account (after the 180 days).

How do you get funds out of all your limited accounts? It sounds like a lot of work to go to the bank and open up a new bank account every time I need to get the funds from a new limited account...

Please help me with this, I know you don't have to but I really need the money that got stuck in my accounts.

Thanks beforehand! I appreciate any help/advice.
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixux View Post
Hey,

This is sort of random but I saw your post on filing complaints to BBB against PayPal and how you manage to get the funds on limited accounts after 45 days. Thank you for letting us all in on this but I've got a question... I added my personal bank account to a limited account but after withdrawing the money I wasn't able to add it to another limited account (after the 180 days).

How do you get funds out of all your limited accounts? It sounds like a lot of work to go to the bank and open up a new bank account every time I need to get the funds from a new limited account...

Please help me with this, I know you don't have to but I really need the money that got stuck in my accounts.

Thanks beforehand! I appreciate any help/advice.
You can only have one bank account per PayPal account. It won't let you add it to multiple. It's very easy to open bank accounts online. Bankx, Chime, BOA, Ally, etc.
Old 06-28-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0sy View Post
Both of these accounts were linked to each other. Once they are limited, it does not matter. What matters is getting your money out faster.

And the key to that in my opinion is no chargebacks. I kept regularly in contact with my buyers, asking them how their product was working out, if they needed help. I was one step ahead of them, so If any of them were to open a charge back, they would have contacted me first.

They saw that my accounts weren't posing a risk anymore, so they released the funds.

I suggest you contact this e-mail:
ppelce@paypal.co.uk (if you are in Europe)
ppelce@paypal.com (if you are in the US).

It's the PayPal Office of Executive Escalations. Ask them politely that you understand their concern, but you are determined that your account DOES NOT pose a risk for the credit card issuers and the buyers. Tell them that you understand the risk for chargebacks, and that you are willing to leave some money on the account.
I sent a email to paypal yesterday (USA) and I was wondering whats a standard reponse timeframe? I sent it about 6pm last night and its 2pm today with no response. I kindly suggested that they allow me to withdraw funds as I have no charge backs and its been 50 days since first limited. and I would like to resolve this matter and if no response is given I will file with BBB of CA
Old 06-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman420 View Post
I sent a email to paypal yesterday (USA) and I was wondering whats a standard reponse timeframe? I sent it about 6pm last night and its 2pm today with no response. I kindly suggested that they allow me to withdraw funds as I have no charge backs and its been 50 days since first limited. and I would like to resolve this matter and if no response is given I will file with BBB of CA
Not sure with emails to PayPal, but if you file a BBB case directly I can tell you that PayPal will usually respond within 2 weeks time.
Old 06-29-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Not sure with emails to PayPal, but if you file a BBB case directly I can tell you that PayPal will usually respond within 2 weeks time.
Paypal responded right around 5pm and denied my request due to high risk and or fraudulent activity. This is their 'final' decision, however if I file with BBB will that change anything or would that just be a waste of time?
Old 06-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Paypal responded right around 5pm and denied my request due to high risk and or fraudulent activity. This is their 'final' decision, however if I file with BBB will that change anything or would that just be a waste of time?
Nothing is 100% - I would wager waste of time but you never know...
Old 06-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I can tell you personally that I have had PP denial my appeals and then had success a month down the road submitting a request to the BBB.

When I say PP denied my appeal, I mean I called them, submitted documents, emailed them, etc. they refused to release my money or limitation, then I submitted a BBB report and had success in getting my money released.

BBB has a solid 50% success rate in either getting my money released, or at least shortening the time my funds are held in PP by a few months. It takes no more than 10 minutes to submit a complaitn online. It is absolutely worth a shot. Good luck!