Can't add bank - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Can't add bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_negotiator View Post
Money is in hand! Withdrew $400 from the ATM, paid my electric bill, and got $100 cash back at the grocery store. Only $80 left to cash out. I still can't believe the deposit hit the account the next business day. Really I'm surprised it went through at all after what you guys said. This must have been some sort of fluke that just happened to be missed by GreenDot and PayPal. Score one for the little guy!

Either way I'm going to take the under $500 advice if and when I find myself in a similar situation.
So I since I was successful with the account referenced above I'd try to cash out another burnt account that had a balance of 321. I called PayPal but this time I had to talk to the limitations department instead of it being resolved by the first CSR. This time I used an American Express Green Serve card. I gave the rep the acct and routing # and he added it to the acct. This time though the acct wasn't instantly confirmed like the last time. So after I verified everything was there I hung up. Well when I tried to transfer to the bank it kept asking me to verify by text or phone b/c it didn't recognize the device. So I went into my profile and added my TracFone as my primary but it wouldn't give me the option to verify with that number when I tried to withdraw. So I called PayPal again. After explaining the issue the CSR said he would issue the transfer himself, and he did. And again it arrived in my acct the next business day! I withdrew all funds from an ATM this morning. I think I might just go buy a few lotto tickets b/c luck seems to be on my side lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_negotiator For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (05-22-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2016

Longevity: 62%

This is getting funny. Since when can you instant verify green dot bank? No reason to confirm it on a limited account. Serve is known to send 0 when the names don't match. Locks up account. Never had a paypal rep withdraw funds for me. Congrats on your success you've been lucky with your stories.
Old 05-20-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
This is getting funny. Since when can you instant verify green dot bank? No reason to confirm it on a limited account. Serve is known to send 0 when the names don't match. Locks up account. Never had a paypal rep withdraw funds for me. Congrats on your success you've been lucky with your stories.
I'm surprised as you are. All I know is that the greendot account was not on the PayPal acct at all and when the PayPal rep came back from me holding I logged out and back in and the acct was there and confirmed. Maybe I used the wrong terminology because I believe confirmed and verified are different. Names definitely didn't match on accounts either. I was a little concerned about the rep from limitations transferring the funds but apparently they have the ability to do so. I know I know I'm a newb here but I give you guys my word that this is how it all went down.
Old 06-01-2016

Longevity: 77%

Its not that the online banks used from debit cards etc have been blacklisted its that PAYPAL now wants to send and receive money from all banks. The bank accounts that come from these cards have always been one way only. You can receive with these checking accounts but not send money out. Paypal only wanted to send money to the banks for years but now they have changed. These bank accounts dont allow withdrawals so the verify fails. Real checking is the only way I know how to do both but if you have a chexsystem problem like me you are FUBARed
Old 06-02-2016
madridreal

Longevity: 0%

Can any body tell me about instant bank account verification that is working now a day
in usa account and its free ? like etrade eearlier
Old 06-21-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangxipku View Post
NOT YET.
Just FYI, I can not even add BANK OF AMERICA account to limited paypal, even through that it said I CAN ADD A BANK ACCOUNT in the limitation page. I don't know why.
Simply speak with an agent over the phone. Once had such experience.
Old 06-21-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by a311hanna View Post
I think they blocked it. This was just today I tried and it won't let me. Darn that was the easiest way idk what to do now for bank. Alot of online ones don't let me get account.
Have you found one to work yet?

Lol. It has been blocked. There are alternatives available.
Old 06-25-2016

What are people saying/asking on the phone in order to get the CSRs to add bank accounts for them? I have multiple accounts unable to add banks (everything from prepaid card banks to BoA and Fifth Third). However, all my phone calls with PayPal end in one of the following scenarios:
  1. CSR simply tells me I can't add a bank because the account has been limited for too long; request a check instead
  2. CSR says they don't possess the ability to add a bank for me
  3. I get lucky with a decent CSR who goes out of their way to try to add the bank for me, but not before they want to do the security verification questions, which I obviously cannot complete for a stealth account

Am I just not saying the right things? Wondering how so many people claim they can just call in and get their account added when these people want me to jump through a million hoops...
The Following User Says Thank You to eveplayer For This Useful Post:
miketyson (06-26-2016)
Old 06-26-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveplayer View Post
What are people saying/asking on the phone in order to get the CSRs to add bank accounts for them? I have multiple accounts unable to add banks (everything from prepaid card banks to BoA and Fifth Third). However, all my phone calls with PayPal end in one of the following scenarios:
  1. CSR simply tells me I can't add a bank because the account has been limited for too long; request a check instead
  2. CSR says they don't possess the ability to add a bank for me
  3. I get lucky with a decent CSR who goes out of their way to try to add the bank for me, but not before they want to do the security verification questions, which I obviously cannot complete for a stealth account

Am I just not saying the right things? Wondering how so many people claim they can just call in and get their account added when these people want me to jump through a million hoops...
This is exactly what I've been running into on a few accounts. I even requested check then said it process but never came. Then got a email a month later saying it was returned but the date was like 1969 so what a joke.
dealagreeproceed (06-27-2016)
Old 06-26-2016

Quote:
This is exactly what I've been running into on a few accounts. I even requested check then said it process but never came. Then got a email a month later saying it was returned but the date was like 1969 so what a joke.
I have been requesting checks as well to see if I can get them cashed out. I ran into a similar problem in that my check wasn't delivered. In your account, does it say the check has been refunded to your account (roughly two weeks after you requested it) with the reason being that it "wasn't deposited within 180 days"?

If so, this may be because your mailman sent the mail back as "unknown addressee" since I'm assuming you used a false name on the account. For some places like apartments where there is a record of who lives in each unit, mail may be returned if the addressee doesn't match your name. I solved this problem by taping a note to the inside of my mailbox saying "Please don't return mail for [x person]. This is important business mail." With my signature at the end.

If you want to confirm this, you can call PayPal and the CSR will at least tell you the reason they have on file for the check being returned. Anything like "unknown" or "addressee not known" etc. is due to the problem I stated above.

Last edited by eveplayer; 06-26-2016 at 08:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eveplayer For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-27-2016)
Old 06-27-2016

No 1 account was a business account and I changed it my name and added a new po box and still came back the same.
Old 09-08-2016

Longevity: 73%

Where's the update list of blacklisted banks?
Can't add ally
Old 09-11-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@Kes View Post
I can help add bank account if you have this problem:

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.
Continue ......
The Following User Says Thank You to bluegrass1 For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (09-11-2016)
Old 09-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@Kes View Post
This information not for public but you can call in paypal and customer support ask what need provide for resolve this problem. I can help only personaly
We withdraw funds from paypal 11 years
Careful on using the poster's service - not approved by bigboss Aspkin yet...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (09-13-2016)
Old 09-24-2016

Longevity: 46%

1. Now paypal not allowed add prepaid bank, Greendot, Meta, Bancorp, ect, all this banks can't add now.
2. Real banks BOA, Wels, Chase, USSA and ect. also sometimes can't add , now need call and confirm identity and send documents.We call in paypal and speak with agents about this problem.
3. If paypal not accept your documents and u don't confirm identity , then no allowed add bank account.
4. Now paypal not allowed update business name, and upgrade to business from personal or premier.

Quote:
Careful on using the poster's service - not approved by bigboss Aspkin yet...
We already send request Aspkin about service

Last edited by N@Kes; 09-24-2016 at 02:38 AM.
Old 10-07-2016

Quote:
No 1 account was a business account and I changed it my name and added a new po box and still came back the same.
Requesting a check to a post office address gets this error , have you tried requesting a check to a home address somewhere ?
Old 10-31-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 53%

HI a311hanna.

Thatīs very interesting, because U have a same experience, but sometimes I can link my bank account and with other PP account (it was the same bank - but other bank account) and I canīt link this BA.
Old 11-07-2016

Longevity: 84%
Send a message via Yahoo to hadipro Send a message via Skype™ to hadipro

any one been able to add greendot & walmart bank to normal paypal + phone verification these days?

Regards
Old 12-04-2016

Quote:
NOT YET.
Just FYI, I can not even add BANK OF AMERICA account to limited paypal, even through that it said I CAN ADD A BANK ACCOUNT in the limitation page. I don't know why.
I dont know if you have BOA as your primary account, I have BOA as well but I would suggest to get a sub-account under your primary account. This way you can modify your name slightly(if it matters to you and BOA is one of the best banks for doing this, taking deposits in a different name) and have all new routing numbers that should work just fine. If they ask why about the name if you go that route, just tell them it for privacy reasons and you dont want Paypal to have yout info as there not a financial institution as Im sure you know. Hope this helps -Marshall
Old 12-04-2016

Smile Re: Can't add bank

Quote:
NOT YET.
I dont know why they would let you as your limited, as I am too right now and my money is locked up for 180 days. I mean they limited you and me for a reason and will not allow to do any kind of activity so thats kind of strange, but Paypal is kind if strange and sometimes I wonder if they even know what they are doing. The best thing would be to call them up and ask them about the limitation page stating that, but even if you do, your limited so I cant see how they would let you use it but you never know. Paypal number is 1-888-221-1161. Hope this helps. -Marshall
Old 12-04-2016

Longevity: 44%

Capital one 360 works for me....
Old 03-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnah View Post
I can confirm 360, chase, boa work.
Listen, Doofus.

We know these banks work.

The issue from this post in 2016 is issues with getting s bank account attached to a paypal
Stop spamming.