If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, will they limit it again? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-07-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, will they limit it again?

im just wondering If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, Will this make the account more easier to get limited again or they will not limit your anymore?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, will they limit it again?

You can never be 100% sure - I have seen accounts limited account again, quickly too and others that do not get touched. There is no finite answer.

Always have backups going
Old 06-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, will they limit it again?

Yes you can still get limited again. If you get your account access restored, it does not mean your account is now invincible.
Old 06-07-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%
Default If a paypal is successfully restore from a limitation, will they limit it again?

It really depends on the extent of the limitation. If they limited you for risky items, not shipping in a timely manner, or making too much money too quickly they are now going to watch you like a hawk.

I would be careful and start building a back up account just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It totally depends on what the limitation is for. If it is a routine limitation, such as for not providing a tax ID number and then you provide it, you should be fine. If it was limited because they suspected you were selling counterfeits and you provide proof that you are an authorized re-seller for that brand it will make your account stronger.

But if it is because of complaints generated, or they want invoices and supplier information and you are NOT an authorized dealer, then even if your account gets restored, you can have more problems down the road.
Old 06-07-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Nothing is guaranteed with GayPal...nothing...always make backups
Old 06-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks all for the answer. I didnt really know why they limited my account. Its a old account and start sell again. Is it because im selling too fast? But they didnt say anything about that. They just say everything looks fine and they can get my account restore. I dont want ask too much. So i didnt really know why. haha...
Old 06-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@247buy, possibly selling too fast....maybe selling risky items like electronics or media? just giving examples...maybe have not let cookies set in...using right IP? Lots of potential explanations
Old 06-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@247buy, possibly selling too fast....maybe selling risky items like electronics or media? just giving examples...maybe have not let cookies set in...using right IP? Lots of potential explanations
Yea, but im just too scare to ask why. when i talking to her on phone. I try not to talk about the limitation and just chilling about hows your day and other stuff. So she will not have more time to check deeper of my account and give me a bad new. I think that works sometime. =).

Selling too fast? hows selling to fast? I read alot about selling on ebay at the beginning, many people say try to sell slow. My account is a old account, i sell same thing last year with no problem. I though i can just sell again with no problem.=(
Old 06-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 73%

Did they actually restored your account access or did they tell you it looks fine and you will hear back about your account status when it gets reviewed?
Old 06-09-2016

Longevity: 53%

Depends on what the limitaton is/was
Old 06-11-2016

Longevity: 58%

NO account is immune to limitations weather or not you've been limited. I've had 4 of my accounts limited and successfully restored just by providing an explanation and submitting the docs they requested. Doesn't mean i'm never getting limited again. Wishful thinking but I know that's not the case. It depends on the limitation as well. My most recent limitation was due to the idiot buyer adding notes to the transaction saying he bought a serial key from me. Although I refunded the transaction right away saying I didn't know what it was for I still got limited the day after. It even said the limitation could not be appealed. I had given up on the account but I figured I could call and say that I didn't know what the payment was for and that I don't sell anything of the sort. I was 100% sure that the explanation would not suffice since it said that the limitation could not be appealed. I called and explained to the woman that I simply receive donations. She said she would submit the info and that she was confident my account would be restored. I still didn't believe it. I got an email hours later from AUP asking me to explain what it is that I do which I did once again. 2 hours later the account was restored!!! I couldn't believe it! I'm sure if someone makes the same mistake again i'll be limited once again. Just keep on eye on what you did wrong the first time and avoid doing it again. Good luck
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 54%

Just because you were restored once doesn't mean that you will never get limited again. Your account will generally have a bit more leeway, but you can definitely be limited again. I am going through that right now, and it's funny that I came across this topic right on the first page. I was limited oh, I don't know...a year ago almost, and now just limited tonight. And these were off-ebay sales. My account can't even give refunds right now either! I submitted the documents they requested, and now I have to call them in the morning because they are closed currently.