Limited no Notification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-25-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Limited no Notification

Has Anyone Experienced this type of limitation where paypal limits your account without an Email notification. i believe i know the reason but im wanting to compare notes with anyone whos had this problem! ANYONE anyone!!!

Last edited by Nyco; 06-25-2016 at 09:52 AM. Reason: font
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2016

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Limited no Notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post

Has Anyone Experienced this type of limitation where paypal limits your account without an Email notification. i believe i know the reason but im wanting to compare notes with anyone whos had this problem! ANYONE anyone!!!
Well what do you think the reason is?
Old 06-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkidiot View Post
Well what do you think the reason is?
Well i really prefer someone who's had the same problem to relate to.. but
from some tests Ive done i think paypal limits your account this way with no notification because of the tracking number entered in ebay. i think paypals system notice that where its being shipped from does not match the location/area, state that you have listed in your stealth ebay/paypal.

I have Fresh EVERYTHING. ip, emails, address etc so please no one lecture me on that. As you can see the account was limited on June 14. the account was running fine from the day i opened it to the day i made saleS & this would be a brand new account that i would open on day 1 and have made sales later the same day.. So i enter tracking numbers on June 13 so i can get the Funds release date pushed up. and a day later my account was limited with no email notification.

so my thought was by entering the tracking number, paypals system notice that its not sent from the same area as the address you have listed and paypal limits your account to try and figure your location and asking you for those documents.

NOW I have another account FRESH EVERYTHING I opened on Day 1 made sales later that day and instead of entering the tracking number.. i did not. I just gave the tracking number to the customer. I've just been waiting for paypals funds release date and the account has not been limited at all. i have other accounts where ive entered the tracking number and they get limited the day after but this account where i did not add the tracking number and just waiting for Paypals release date... has not been limited at all. so thats my theory... CAn Anyone Relate.. ANYONE!!
Old 06-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

I ship items from various locations all the time. It has nothing to do with that.
Its more likely that it has to do with the items youre selling rather than how youre shipping them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
CashoutKingUKUS (06-26-2016), james_112233 (03-24-2019)
Old 06-25-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Its more likely that it has to do with the items youre selling rather than how youre shipping them.
It might be a combination of the types of items as well as that you open a account and sell said item immediately. More info is really needed, like type of items sold, time frame of selling items in relation to account age, how did you age the account. More info is needed if you want good feedback as to what the problem(s) could be. As slokor stated, i also ship items from no where near wear the account is identified as, and no problems here, and when i say no where near i am talking more than a state, i am talking coast to coast distances.

Last edited by davids01; 06-25-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-25-2016

Longevity: 50%

If the question is why you didn't get notification email, I think it's not related in anyway with the type of limitation.
It sometimes happen to not receive notification, even for payment received, invoice sent ..sometimes you can receive it in the junk folder of your email box, and sometimes, you can receive it later. You set the correct date and time on your computer ?
Old 06-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
If the question is why you didn't get notification email, I think it's not related in anyway with the type of limitation.
It sometimes happen to not receive notification, even for payment received, invoice sent ..sometimes you can receive it in the junk folder of your email box, and sometimes, you can receive it later. You set the correct date and time on your computer ?
Im not so worried about gettting the notification. in paypal i turn all notifications off. all the ones im able to so i dont get becons in the email. im more worried of the cause of the limitation. i was thinking the tracking number and location was the issue but im considering what davids01 said.. maybe its the type of items and how fast the paypal accumulates funds.
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:

Answer is in the limitation reason. Too much, too soon.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashoutKingUKUS View Post
Answer is in the limitation reason. Too much, too soon.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I highly dobut that LOL !! $90 is to much to soon. lol I have other accounts that get $100 sales after a week of opening the account and they dont get limited. so Im trying to zero in on the problem. to much too soon would be like $200+ per transaction lol on an account that was just opened.
Old 06-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Im not so worried about gettting the notification. in paypal i turn all notifications off. all the ones im able to so i dont get becons in the email. im more worried of the cause of the limitation. i was thinking the tracking number and location was the issue but im considering what davids01 said.. maybe its the type of items and how fast the paypal accumulates funds.
If a different location was the issue, there would be major screams from here.

Many sellers desptach from dofferent geo-locations.

Factor is more likely account age, types of items being sold and amount of funds incoming since account began.

Old 06-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If a different location was the issue, there would be major screams from here.

Many sellers desptach from dofferent geo-locations.

Factor is more likely account age, types of items being sold and amount of funds incoming since account began.

Yeaaa thats kinda what IM thinking I need to start aging my new accounts what would you recommend GreenBean 30, 60, 90 days??
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 72%

Over-saturated / risky item categories. The only thing I can report is that changing categories helped.
Old 06-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Just to clarify - aging does not involve just letting the account sit for 30, 60, 90 days - you need to slowly ramp up sales while keeping in mind that Paypal does limit based on projected sales...

Your items may also be a kicker on the account - average value is..?
Old 06-26-2016
Threadstarter  

@PTXCDEXIA hey buddy i was waiting to hear from you lol! & @rsot you both make a good point but the items i sale... theres no ramping up... i either sale or not... i cant help if people want to give me $100+ for the items.. Hmm but right now im still convinced aging the paypal account may also help in solving the problem.. i have a paypal account i created in 2015.. i invoiced a ebayer instead of going through the ebay process and No problem at all... ugh its alot to consider lol
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 73%

have you sent any funds as gift to friends family ?
thats more what i think looking at it
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 45%

Why dont you send the info (ID) etc that they need? simples?
Old 06-26-2016
Threadstarter  

@bluegrass1 Nope these account i set up ONLY to make sales.

@Barry1 ... New Guy lol bcuz its Not as simple as "Simples" & I NEVER send in False info I just WAIT... which alot of you newbies have a problem with then come here & ask the same Question over and over and over I sent in false info once when i was a newbie & paypal shut my account down and i could not even access it from the log-in page... $500 had just been flushed down the toilet!!! but now I have a # of accounts with $1k's in them WAITING to be released... if i could figure out this last Hump. i wont have to wait 180 day.. Id only have to wait about a week or 2.. and I have not problem with that!!!
Old 06-26-2016
Banned

Longevity: 73%

lol! i get $500 payments on brand new accounts and havent been limited since january. $2,000 a week and last limit was six months ago!
Old 06-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaBeh8ater View Post
lol! i get $500 payments on brand new accounts and havent been limited since january. $2,000 a week and last limit was six months ago!
@yaBeh8ater- you sound like the guy Ive been waiting for haha
soooo.... whats your take ?????
Old 06-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Nyco, your 2nd post was a bit hard to follow but I think I got the gist of it.

Were you making sales, and not uploading the tracking numbers as soon as you printed the label? If you were getting lots of payments and not uploading tracking, then you uploaded tracking for everything all at once, that may have been suspicious.

I have also moved relatively large amounts of money on Paypals, but I've never had any trouble with Paypal. I've run into a few problems with Ebay but never with Paypal. Do you think it's possible your account creation method may be at fault? Is this an account you purchased, or made your self? Are you confirmed? Verified? Did you try to add a banned bank? Were you transferring money between accounts for some reason?
Old 06-30-2016
Threadstarter  

UpDatE !!!

So Ive been testing a few new things on some new accounts Ive made sales on. Ive noticed IN MY CASE.. if i dont enter the tracking number in Ebay & just send it to the customer in a message .. my Paypal account Will NOT get Limited & ask for those 3 documents!! On 2 New accounts Ive done this and everything is working fine. im just waiting the 21days. im letting paypal make thier interest or whatever lol & keep making sales. i figure it will work like a cycle & once it makes its rounds ill do more accounts & more sales !!!

also did some testing on aging paypal accounts..I have a few accounts Past the 90 day mark and Ive ran large funds through them with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!! .. thanks for your input guys!!!
Old 03-24-2019

Longevity: 47%

I sold a canon camera for $499 and got limited right away . There is no way to input tracking number before the item sells. Nyco how do you input tracking information before your item sell? Please help