PayPal Limited based on Copyright - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-26-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default PayPal Limited based on Copyright

HI there, very new to this site, stumbled upon it while frantically searching what i can do.

Close to 6-7 years ago i had a PayPal account limited because i was selling iron on decals on ebay with a few copyright charactrer violation. There was no official complain posted by any rights owner, it was just Paypal who somehow decided to shut my account down. I gave up on the idea altogether and let the account go.
7 months ago i started a new business venture with a business partner and opened a childrens boutique. At which time we started a papal account. The partner opened it and the name on the account was the partners. The partnership disolved recently and i took over the account. A month later the previous partner decided to call in and have the account deleted. When all i called paypal they said that once accounts are deleted no more info exists and its perminately gone and just adviced that i open a new one.
I went ahead and opened a new one and the next day i received an email saying your account has been limited. I frantically called and the limitaiton department said that not only was this linked to that really old account but that PayPal can no longer offer me any services at all. Ever! :'(

What can i Do??

My questions:

1) If the partner was able to delete account and all was gone if i delete all previous accounts permanently does that mean the limitations on previous accounts i have had will be perminately deleted as well?

2) Is there any way to reopen an account under my business name ever again?

3) Is there anything else that can be done?

Thank you so much!
This is my sole income at the moment and my family would not be ok if i coult continue.. :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2016

Longevity: 70%
Default Re: PayPal Limited based on Copyright

Hey man,

Sorry to hear you had an issue like that. Everyone here has been in a similar situation. Luckily, there is a bunch of people here who can help you get back in business.

Before panicking any further, I suggest you read the Book. It will make the best bed-time reading ever. Everyone here has benefited from it

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to cool customer For This Useful Post:
mztasia2004 (07-27-2016)
Old 07-26-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mztasia2004 View Post

1) If the partner was able to delete account and all was gone if i delete all previous accounts permanently does that mean the limitations on previous accounts i have had will be perminately deleted as well?

Well obviously papal does not delete all old information or they wouldn't have linked your old account to a new one. The best advise is to read the stealth guide, understand it thoroughly, and then ask all the questions have. Without a basic understanding of stealth you will continue to have problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to davids01 For This Useful Post:
mztasia2004 (07-27-2016)
Old 07-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - learn and UNDERSTAND stealth and you can be up and running on paypal again quickly...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
mztasia2004 (07-27-2016)
Old 07-27-2016
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Sorry to hear about this situation, looks like the account is officially deleted. Just move forward with a new account.

You'll need a new account with a new business name to start over. Otherwise you'll be linked again.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
mztasia2004 (07-27-2016)
Old 07-27-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for the messages! I will read the book and go from there!
Thank you again!
Old 08-13-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

The good news is that you found the best, most informative and helpful place online. If PP is that important to you, this forum will be your best friend.
Old 08-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

You will be able to online selling again pretty easily, however you need to learn the basic principles that get you linked and how to avoid them in the future.

You are exactly the reason this kind of forum exists....