PayPal new account limited URGENT HELP NEEDED - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Angry PayPal new account limited URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello,

We are a new business set up in the UK, we sell products to customers , we did excellent with a beauty product our first week (this week) we did a total of about 5000 pounds,

now paypal rang us on friday said our account had been flagged and we were on hold and also limited:

the on hold part is 60 days hold on all our future transactions for 60 days or if we send proof of shipment they will release earlier - we're reluctantly ok with this.

The problem we have and help we need is:

They want Supplier information, invoices and proof of delivery

1) supplier info - our suppliers are in china but we are selling replica goods so i will have to give them an english company will they contact them? what kinda details will i give

2) invoices - again we are dealing with china so how will i work this , what kind of detail do they want???

3) proof of delivery - we were going to send everything standard but obviously this wont work now, we have about 500 transactions, when i go into provide proof no transactions come up does that mean they want to see all them or if i ring them and maybe supply 50 would that do?

-------------------

The main problem is they have cash belong to us that we need to send goods and now we are going to have to pull the money from somewhere to send the goods before we receive the money from paypal

Can anyone please help me with the supplier contact, invoices and delivery issue? what to say do etc.??

im very stressed that my new business could be in trouble already thanks to paypal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-07-2016

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: PayPal new account limited URGENT HELP NEEDED

Well I think your first problem is you sold 5000 pounds worth of product your first week on PayPal, on top of that your selling phake items from China.
I'm sure theres some people on here that can lead you in the right direction to create some invoices, but I suggest thinking about the mistakes you made and not doing it again.
Best of luck
Old 08-08-2016

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

No sense stressing your business plan will never work, you will continue having these same issues over and over.
Also if your depending on buyers payments to fulfill orders forget about that, instant payments is no longer something that can be relied on
Old 08-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

the holds are a standard on a new account, they are 21 day holds but if you add tracking to the order they will get released 3-7 days.

Paypal dont phone or contact your supplier.
They merely want proof that you own the items you are selling & want to know where they come from. So they request invoices.
As long as they state the same items sold, and the same name and address as on your paypal account then it is fine to supply them with this.

Supplier info, is easy to give, it is the name, address and other contact details of the company you purchase from.

if you cannot upload the tracking numbers, then you need to call them and they will re-activate it or say to you it is not needed, but calling can also trigger to get more requests for other documents.
Old 08-08-2016
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Spread out all those sales over a few accounts and you would probably not have this problem in the future.
Old 08-16-2016
Radfele

Longevity: 0%

⊗⊗⊗⊗ it till you make it... give them what they want