Will PayPal Release Funds After 180 Days on Limitation When Receiving This Message? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Will PayPal Release Funds After 180 Days on Limitation When Receiving This Message?

Dear Blah Blah,

Your PayPal account has been limited because we've noticed recent changes in the way you are exiting funds from your PayPal account. As your payment processor, we need to better understand these changes and how they relate to your sales.

What does this mean?

This account limitation will affect your ability to:

send money
withdraw money
Additionally, you cannot:
remove any bank accounts
remove credit cards
close your account
What to do next

Please log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center before September 30, 2016 to provide the requested information. If we don't receive this information before September 30, 2016 or we notice additional significant changes in your account activity, your account access may be further limited.

Once we receive and review your documentation, we will email you regarding the status of your account.

Now what I would like to know will PayPal release funds after 180 days on limitation when receiving that message?

Also after the 180 days if PayPal released the funds are you able to add a new Bank Account to that PayPal account?

I'm on a fence post on what to do I could probably get them the information they want even though it would take a ton of work but I don't know how they would react to it or after the 180 days would PayPal released the funds are you able to add a Bank Account to that PayPal afterwards?

Also after the 180 Days do you still need to provide them documents?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Will PayPal Release Funds After 180 Days on Limitation When Receiving This Messag

Checked my PayPal account and it's giving me the option to add a Bank Account now if I want.

So adding a Bank Account past the 180 days wouldn't matter if I added a Bank now and wanted to make that decision and take the chance and wait 180 days.

I dont know what to do......? I have never had an account limited really and when I did their was next to nothing as a balance in the accounts and didn't bother or care to look and wait the 180 days.
Old 08-16-2016

Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Will PayPal Release Funds After 180 Days on Limitation When Receiving This Messag

wait the 180 then add ur bank and withdraw ur money....
What docs are they asking ? \
How was u withdrawing ur funds ?
Old 08-16-2016

Longevity: 50%

I believe you need to send your ID to add a bank account and withdraw your funds. Can someone confirm that?
Old 08-16-2016

Longevity: 45%

After 180 days they will not ask you for anything else other than what they've asked you for already. Your funds will be available for withdrawal and you'll receive an email from them when that time arrives. You will also be able to add a bank account at that time if needed so nothing to worry about. As long as there are no chargebacks then you will have access to those funds after 180 days. Hope that clarifies.
Old 08-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
wait the 180 then add ur bank and withdraw ur money....
What docs are they asking ? \
How was u withdrawing ur funds ?
Ok wouldn't be a better option if I decide to wait the 180 days to add a Bank now because it will let me with no problems so after the 180 days I have a Bank account on file ready to withdraw. I have red that if you don't have a legit Bank Account sometimes Paypal's system wont allow you to add a Bank after the 180 days. The other option is to email but I have red where people have sent over 30 emails about their Bank with no reply and then tried calling and that got nowhere.

So to me waiting the 180 days without the proper Bank defeats the whole purpose if your not able to withdraw the funds afterwards from Paypal not allowing you to add a new Bank.

The documents they are asking for is:

Photo ID
Provide proof of your address
Confirm a bank
Confirm your phone number
Provide supplier information
Provide invoice

I can confirm all of the information they are wanting easily except for maybe the Invoice's because it's all different items.

I was withdrawing funds a little to fast and was selling way,way to much in a single month I believe is why I was limited I have taken care of problems like this in the past especially with Ebay but now times have changed and the amount of money that is limited is very high.

Which is why I am so jaded on what to do my customers have had their items for awhile and even left me positive feedback.

I'm really starting to think a competitor brought this havok on me.