So, experts, IF eBay account is still good (Stealth Acct) and PayPal is limited... - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: So, experts, IF eBay account is still good (Stealth Acct) and PayPal is limited..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
eg.. i paid 895$ in ebay fees last month on an account icould of stiffed them on, because the paypal was limited.So i just added a new paypal and paid the 895, so far so good,, this is the 3rd paypal on this eby account.A month ago, i withdrew 15k from the other limited account that was 180d
Good to share the experience - the 2nd pp is also limited and waiting for 180 days, right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: So, experts, IF eBay account is still good (Stealth Acct) and PayPal is limited..

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepsig View Post
Thats why I usually don't like this kind of fourms, this is 100% bull****.
How many times did you experienced this situation yourself?

I did it 3 times, and never benn limited after 48-72 hours, never!

I understand the OP question, because my ebay is very strong, 20.000 feedback, top rated seller, etc, so start new ebay will need at least 3 or 4 months to get same sales. Is not that easy "just made new ebay" this probably is okay for young ebay accounts, but if you have very good ebay account, is not an easy decision.

My accounts have been limited after 4-6 weeks, but there is no way to know if it was related to ebay linking. I guess they have been limited because I sell "dangerous" items, not because I linked to same ebay account.

Interested to know what you mean by "Dangerous Items" Using a stealth account and selling "Dangerous Items" is probably not the way to go lol

Last edited by OpticalBlade; 08-30-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-13-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
@trepsig Your a ignorxnt young grass hopper I mean did you even proof read your post my advice is 100 % Good because Ive experienced it all through trial and error. you say " My accounts have been limited after 4-6 weeks, but there is no way to know if it was related to ebay linking."

you dont think ebay checks to see what paypal account the funds are going to? you dont think ebay checks what your selling and collects data about your account? And you Wonder why your accounts are being limited? hahaha. I follow a strict set of personal rules i learned from trial and error. and now my accounts NEVER get limited. and @trepsig what do you sale.. because Im sure you dont make 100% profit on EVERY Item you sale..Oh young grass hopper you have much to learn
You are the ignorant here. "I did it 3 times, and never benn limited after 48-72 hours, never!" This is still true, so you can pretend to say always new paypals added will be suspended after 48-72 hours, just because you had this experience 3 times. I went to las vegas 3 times to play blackjack and won money, so now I can say everybody that goes to Las Vegas and plays blackjack will win money. dumbasss

Ebay never suspended the account, always same ebay account, is the paypal that matters in this post. The paypals were suspended because selling software, nothing related to ebay sniffing paypal accounts. Then my words are true, there is no rule 100% the new paypals will be linked and suspended after 48-72 hours.

Probably you are selling with little ebay accounts witth less than 100 feedback to make few hundreds a month, that's you don't care to forget the ebay account and create a new one. I'm playing at different level boy, we are talking about ebay accounts with more than 10.000 feedback and moving around 30.000$ a month with paypal. I got one ebay account with 40.000 feedback with software sales limited and still sold this account to amazon to ebay dropshippers for 3000$, they don't care about software sales limited.

Last edited by trepsig; 10-13-2016 at 03:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to trepsig For This Useful Post:
celebrityphotos4you (10-16-2016)
Old 11-04-2016

Longevity: 59%

your best bet is to get a legit merchent account... nationalmerchantbancard.com and then you won't have to deal with PayPal at all.

I have had this experience and shortly after adding a new PayPal on a TRS account it was limitmed shortly 2-4 days into it.

I didn't try a second time. I lost $150 on the account and never went back to look at it 180 days later.

Shoot you just reminded me! LOL!

ANYWAY, I ended up using a merchant account and it worked wonderfully because my niche wasn't reliant solely on people using PayPal exclusively.
Old 11-09-2016

Longevity: 43%

I have 2 separate ebay/paypal accounts.... problem is my one paypal account got banned for no reason but ebay to it is still good.... the other accounts my paypal is good but my ebay account is limited...can I unlink my good paypal from bad ebay account, create a new email address add it to my good paypal, then take that and add it to my good ebay account as the email for payments? any help would be great thanks
Old 11-10-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

You have a similar thread in here with an answer.
Old 11-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum ihatepaypal1234 - like ilcarletto indicated, please don't double post
Old 11-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepsig View Post

Probably you are selling with little ebay accounts witth less than 100 feedback to make few hundreds a month, that's you don't care to forget the ebay account and create a new one. I'm playing at different level boy, we are talking about ebay accounts with more than 10.000 feedback and moving around 30.000$ a month with paypal. I got one ebay account with 40.000 feedback with software sales limited and still sold this account to amazon to ebay dropshippers for 3000$, they don't care about software sales limited.
firstly, do not make assumptions about forumers accounts, plus having several accs that take a few 100$ per month, 100 feedback, equal your one big one and have advantages and disadvantages, same as yours......

I agree, I have seen accounts similar to yours, with 6 figure software feedback and a ton of neg feedback, and still running longterm - but I hope you know those are still not their only account, they will have at least another 1 or 2 up and running, I know that because I buy from them and it is the same people...

the dropshippers that bought your account cannot possibly be buying for same price as if it had been matched with a non-limited paypal, unless they are stupid or you did not tell the truth!! an ebay that had a failed paypal attached is riskier - so just because yours were ok, by your logic, does not mean everyones are - plenty of forum feedback to say it does not last longterm. if you switch....but with such a good ebay account then I agree it is worth a try to add it........

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-10-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2016

Longevity: 64%

2 of my stealth account got limited because I have reached a usage threshold that requires them to confirm my identity as account owner.

Got first account back to normal within 1 day after submitted the required documents (I guess because I was on phone with the support about 3 times due to documents uploading problem.)

But 2nd account still waiting, today is the 4th day.
This 2nd eBay is in good standing. It is a business account.
I was about to change those PayPal to business account too because I have my own registered Thai company here but it was limited before I upgrade.

I am thinking to create new PayPal under my real info and upgrade to business, link to that eBay account (will have same company name), do you think can I run it permanently? Thank you.
(current status of this 2nd account is "Thank you for providing required documents. We will get back to you within a few business days.")

And today, I just get another notification for my 3rd stealth account about reaching those usage threshold and need to submit same documents too.
Old 11-11-2016

Longevity: 43%

UPDATE: thanks for the help, I got my paypal account unbanned and its up and working, didn't link either accounts left everything the same and just bugged AUP everyday some times 3 times a day for couple weeks until they got sick of me and unblocked my account.