Need EIN/LLC advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-12-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Need EIN/LLC advice

So....
My PP /eb account got suspended in 2013 using my DBA name/ sole proprietor. I have a legit brick and mortar store, that I still run today. About 3 months ago I filed for LLC for my legit company name, not for stealth just to protect the biz. I worded it a little bit different, for example when it got suspended it was something like "Oregon Westview Furniture" but now I registered the LLC name like "Oregon West View, LLC"
So the question is, can I somehow use my legit LLC to file for an EIN to use for a stealth? Obviously I used my burned address and phone for the LLC, but of course I want to update the address and phone for stealth purposes.

The whole process of using an EIN for pp is still foggy for me. I bought the Stealth Book a few years back and I dont remember it explaining EIN very well, if it does I can look again.

I have 6 stealth accounts already running pretty close to limit. Just looking for the best option to get my business up and running on eb ( I don't mind paying my taxes at all) I calculated what I need to get back to where I was and I need roughly 40 stealth accounts. Too many I would rather have a few EIN accounts and stealth.

I use one quickbooks file for accounting and inventory management, so I need help so I can keep all the inventory in one quickbooks file. I dont want it to get too complicated.

Does anybody else have the same issue? I just want inventory and taxes to be all in one to be simple.

I hope someone could chime in on this
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2016

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Need EIN/LLC advice

Because your EIN has to match EXACTLY with the name....if there has never been any problems with "Oregon West View, LLC" with eBay or PayPal, you can file for as many EIN's as you want, even for stealth. Of course, it costs lot of money for each EIN, but to answer your question...you should be able to file for EIN's to use for stealth. It would be interesting to see if some people who have actually had to navigate through this would pipe in.
Old 09-20-2016

Longevity: 55%

I have registered many EINs and tax IDs with paypal. Upgrade to a business account and enter the information as requested. Just make sure the addess matches the address you used to register the business with the state. I've never had a problem.

Stay away from the 2013 account. Besides the obvious changes like addrss, tele, email also put a minor change in your name. Example : Christopher instead of Chris or Marc instead of Mark. If asked later on you can say it was a typo or "my secretary created the account and must have make the mistake".

Let me know if I didn't understand you question correctly. Good luck.
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 64%

Thanks for the input guys.
My real name has to match on stealth PP as well?
I assume that's what you mean by variation of the name.