Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment

In my experience and in my opinion, based on work in banking and databases, the chances of a human identifying links between accounts rather than using an algorithm to identify links are, shall we say, remote.

Similarly, once a link is identified, there is no good reason for a computer to allow a high value sale to be paid out before limiting the account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
In my experience and in my opinion, based on work in banking and databases, the chances of a human identifying links between accounts rather than using an algorithm to identify links are, shall we say, remote.

Similarly, once a link is identified, there is no good reason for a computer to allow a high value sale to be paid out before limiting the account.

I had a paypal account perm limited domain related, I opened 5/6 accounts after this and each and every one had a different story. No linking details at all, diff IP, diff name etc etc- the ONLY link was my domain.

Acc 1- perm limit at eu documents need lifting
Acc 2- perm limit within 3 days of using
Acc 3- soft limit with next day perm limit not nearing the eu limit
Acc 4- perm limit 2 weeks after using and stated link to old acc
Acc 5- nearing eu limit- currently still working and not limited but wont bother to submit docs since I know the drill right

All accounts had daily transactions- all accounts were eventually linked of course at different times and not immediately identified. Its random, it might not be human generated but accounts can still be linked even if there is no mention of the link or transactions are not immediately stopped is what I think Im trying to say here.
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say or what your examples are intended to show?

I also have no idea what you mean about linking 'based on domain'.

I do know one thing - nothing about PayPal limitations is random, in the true sense of the word. The limitations are based on complex calculations of risk which are anything but random.
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
In my opinion, listing a 1euro item x 100 is as bad as listing a 100 euro item right off the bat.
This is so true.

Its all about patterns.

If you sell 1EUR items and then suddenly list 20k worth of phones and TVs and manage to sell few of them, you can be sure that they will limit the accounts.

Patterns.
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
... all accounts were eventually linked of course .
You say that like its perfectly normal to get linked? What the hell?

I've had my accounts close to 2 years now and never had any problems.

The mindset of "Ah, they'll be linked" seems to be flawed itself and seems like you've accepted that they will not last forever. That alone makes me question you as an account operator- Surely if you accept these sorts of things, you behave a certain way and perhaps are a bit reckless in certain aspects of your accounts?
Maybe the things that you don't pay attention to are causing the links.

I refuse to have a mentality that all accounts will be linked anyway, or that its just a matter of time before they get shut down. Seems like a very ignorant way of doing business.

Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
You say that like its perfectly normal to get linked? What the hell?

I've had my accounts close to 2 years now and never had any problems.

The mindset of "Ah, they'll be linked" seems to be flawed itself and seems like you've accepted that they will not last forever. That alone makes me question you as an account operator- Surely if you accept these sorts of things, you behave a certain way and perhaps are a bit reckless in certain aspects of your accounts?
Maybe the things that you don't pay attention to are causing the links.

I refuse to have a mentality that all accounts will be linked anyway, or that its just a matter of time before they get shut down. Seems like a very ignorant way of doing business.

I pertain to my own particular set of circumstances. I do not use Ebay, I only use my own website. Thereby for my particular set of circumstances since my domain was blacklisted- all future stealth accounts or not will of course be limited if I continue to use the same website- since they will all link to the same domain. Hope that is crystal.
Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
I honestly don't know what you're trying to say or what your examples are intended to show?

I also have no idea what you mean about linking 'based on domain'.

I do know one thing - nothing about PayPal limitations is random, in the true sense of the word. The limitations are based on complex calculations of risk which are anything but random.
As I said this is my set of circumstances, I dont use ebay. My issue was related to my website so what I am trying to say is paypal dont have a specific rule for limiting accounts- relating to the OP it is possible his accounts have been linked without them stating the link or the fact that they didnt limit him immediately.

Since they know I have a link (www.blahblahblah.com) is my blatant link and yet they continued to let me trade under several different accounts and giving several different reasons to the limitations eventually.
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Straight up dumbuser.
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Complex calculations and algorithms indeed
Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
Straight up dumbuser.
what an odd response.
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

I understand now about your domain.

Wow.

As soon as the PayPal system detects any risk in your accounts, it will also detect your link and limit your account.

I suggest you refrain from giving out any advice at all until you sharpen your methods.
Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
I understand now about your domain.

Wow.

As soon as the PayPal system detects any risk in your accounts, it will also detect your link and limit your account.

I suggest you refrain from giving out any advice at all until you sharpen your methods.
I have sharpened my methods, I think its why I gave the advice in order for others to not make the same mistakes. I have learnt from mine, surely this is how we all learn and I think the advice Ive offered in my experience is pretty valid.
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Don't repeatedly add PayPal accounts to the same website?
Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Don't repeatedly add PayPal accounts to the same website?
We`re still way off the topic here arent we, full of sarcasm and one up manship when really.....getting back to the originial topic back to the OPs original question.....yes paypal can be linking you without telling you they linked you.....and yes paypal could let transactions go through a few times or even lots of times before limiting you. That just because they didnt tell you they linked you, and just because they didnt stop your account immediately......it is still possible youve been linked.
Old 09-22-2016
peghmeypong

No.

Why would that be the case? Nothing is 'random'.

As soon as PayPal detect any kind of risk, they will also detect a link and close your account. That is why buyer accounts in banned details are able to continue. The detections are made by automated computer systems.

Surely you've noticed a pattern in which you do something like receive a payment or make a withdrawal just before an account goes down? The system detects a risk, links and limits.

I'm not being sarcastic or oneupish at all! I genuinely don't know what experience was valid. I thought you understood what I was saying and so I was trying to establish what experience was valid.

Last edited by peghmeypong; 09-22-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-23-2016

So you never get limited after first iphone sale?
How much is the first sale? And how old is paypal when you make a sale?

I was doing same thing over the years, but from July 26th when paypal limits account after first sale, I can't do it anymore.
You don't get limited after first sale, it is very good, makes me wanna try again.