Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Bro, bro, GROW UP NOW.

PayPal lie.

You can not trust a word. They tell fibs.

Now learn that now Bro, and you will be OK.

Quick point, not everyone here is a bro!

BigCJ and I are the sistas... important to remember.

Your new task is to learn stealth, learn how to beat PayPal.

You have to use no info linked to old suspended info. Your IP must be different.
Everything must be different.

Have a read of the forum. Get a plan together that you think might work. Then post away for us to help tweak it.

Good Luck, Bro
And yeah sis,I mean honestly,Paypal is assholes,they ban accounts because of "Potential Risk" which is retarded lol and plus they are lying to people saying that Permanent Limitations cannot be lifted,they could be lifted,I saw how my cousin was permanently banned and after times and times of him calling getting the same answer lol,he eventually got to one great paypal employee that was able to resolve the account and remove the permanent,Its limitation. Before I created a paypal account,I always heard about horror stories like this but I didn't think they would do it to my paypal account due to "High Risk" and keep in mind,I haven't had not even one dispute at all whatsoever! All my 8 buyers enjoyed there items lmaoo...........
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardeway View Post
Lol sorry miss , didnt mean that in a disrespectful manner ,so is there any 6 month old stealth accounts that I could buy that contains a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name?
I perceived no disrespect. But if you wanna bro/bru the posters, get their titles correct *winks*

I have given you a link to our marketplace

eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Here there are approved sellers that will help you.

The accounts are stealth, which suits our needs to get back on eBay/PayPal.

Keep the questions coming so we keep help you.

Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

And I just found out that they are over 3 loop holes in their policies lol
Old 12-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
And I just found out that they are over 3 loop holes in their policies lol
I do not doubt that for a moment. Your issue will be proving that and having them change their minds.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-16-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I do not doubt that for a moment. Your issue will be proving that and having them change their minds.

Thanks sis! (: One more question though.............when I buy a stealth account,do I have to change the name or is all of the info already processed on there? and also with the Whole IP Address thing.....is there anyway that I could use the Same IP Address that I bought from someone as aposed to using different IP Addresses?
Old 12-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Preferable to never change info.

You would discuss everything with the seller before making the deal.
Old 12-31-2016
Threadstarter  

UPDATE: Just got a response from Debbie of Executive Office at Paypal! I'm officially ****ed! At times I just wonder if they are mentally retarded or something because I stated to them over 50 times via email that Me and My Father are two different people,and I'm getting banned over something that My father did on his account and also because supposely,the stuff i was selling was "Too high risk" with was bape and supreme clothing and I never even had not even one complaint,**** paypal for life!

Last edited by wardeway; 12-31-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old 12-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
UPDATE: Just got a response from Debbie of Executive Office at Paypal! I'm officially ****ed! At times I just wonder if they are mentally retarded or something because I stated to them over 50 times via email that Me and My Father are two different people,and I'm getting banned over something that My father did on his account and also because supposely,the stuff i was selling was "Too high risk" with was bape and supreme clothing and I never even had not even one complaint,**** paypal for life!
Rough to hear wardeway but PP can be quite strict with their decisions...annoying at times
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
wardeway (01-26-2017)
Old 12-31-2016
Threadstarter  

Angry Re: Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Rough to hear wardeway but PP can be quite strict with their decisions...annoying at times
Yeah man,I might have to travel to CA to sue them stupid ****s! Just the fact alone that paypal use "what-if" situations as opposed to using real deal facts to ban someone account is ****ing stupid,Now,I'ma have to spent $200-$300 just to sue them in small claims court smh........ **** like this make me think if I should even buy a stealth account because I wouldn't want this to happen to me again bro,My parents plan on kicking me out of the house next april and I'm still in high school man, Paypal are ****ing stupid lying bitches bro! I cant even make money to save up for my apartment!

Last edited by wardeway; 12-31-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Again,after 80 ****ing times of calling these stupid mfs........they still being assholes....... they accused me of dropshipping items when I wasn't even doing that at all............. I sent them proof about me not dropshipping,and they are still trying to **** me over......**** paypal for life man..... I'ma have to contact my state regulator bruh, I'm tired of being nice to these mfs
Old 01-18-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Again,after 80 ****ing times of calling these stupid mfs........they still being assholes....... they accused me of dropshipping items when I wasn't even doing that at all............. I sent them proof about me not dropshipping,and they are still trying to **** me over......**** paypal for life man..... I'ma have to contact my state regulator bruh, I'm tired of being nice to these mfs
I'm actually interested in how this will go, since you said the items you sold were legit and you are not dropshipping. Although even if that was the case, they still reserve all rights to ban you from selling on their platform, and that's the sad truth.
Old 01-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuretbn View Post
I'm actually interested in how this will go, since you said the items you sold were legit and you are not dropshipping. Although even if that was the case, they still reserve all rights to ban you from selling on their platform, and that's the sad truth.
Did i forget to mention that I didnt receive not even one complaint?
Old 01-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

OP we understand you're frustrated with PayPal, but so is the rest of us on this forum. Please adjust your attitude to be more professional and cut the childish trash talking if you want help on this forum.

Your best bet at this point is to look into stealth accounts and let go.

Last edited by BiN4RY; 01-20-2017 at 02:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
jayne dunn (01-27-2017)
Old 01-24-2017

Longevity: 42%

This just happened to me as well . PayPal is keeping $7,000. Did you get your money sooner ?? What should I expect
Old 01-26-2017

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Whatsup jayne,but you have to understand that I never even done anything wrong you know? Paypal excuse for everything is "High Risk" and its like,are you serious? I have every reason to be mad at them man. They not right at all bro,I shipped out everything and all my buyers received their items,and keep in mind that I keep in contact with my buyers and my buyers even went as far as to call paypal and even tell them that I didn't scam them,but knowing how paypal is,they way to sucipious for no reason!
you want to know a worst story? I got banned because some scammer said my stuff was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and my dads account he had since e bay was made was banned just because he was related to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to austyn12x For This Useful Post:
wardeway (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodrigues1985 View Post
This just happened to me as well . PayPal is keeping $7,000. Did you get your money sooner ?? What should I expect
I'm spoke with my state regulator and he told me that The state I live in,the rules is that the most a payment processor could hold money for is 30 days,its been over 30 days so my state Attorney general sent a letter to paypal two days agos,so hopefully I could get my money soon bro!
Old 01-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by austyn12x View Post
you want to know a worst story? I got banned because some scammer said my stuff was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and my dads account he had since e bay was made was banned just because he was related to me.
literally the same **** happened to me bro......paypal is full of Ish ! and the craziest thing is that none of my buyer never even filed any complaints against me and my buyers also emailed paypal saying that they received all of their items and that they dont plan on filing any disputes,but paypal is still trying to keep my money for 180! I just contacted my state regulator so I'm not doing the whole 180 day bull crap,NOPE! NOT ME!
Old 01-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodrigues1985 View Post
I'm not sure how true this is,but I've heard of some people being able to get their accounts back after they wait 180 days,but I was told that in order for paypal to even consider that,they cannot be any disputes filed aganist you during the 180 days,paypal bans people off of "what if" situations, NOT Facts! So with that being said,lets just say for example,Someone at paypal is afraid that you will receive alot of disputes,so they ban your account for 180 days and keep the money (because they are crooks and they make interest of the money that they are holding that is not theirs) and also because they honestly feel like your gonna have disputes filed against you sooner or later,so with that being said,Worst case situation, If you choose to wait the 180 days and during the 180 days,and there isnt any disputes filed against you during that time,then from what I was told,its a possibly that they could lift the permanent limitation off ur account because due to the fact that u didnt have any disputes filed against you during the 180 days,you are no longer considered as "High Risk" ! Not sure how true this is but it sounds reasonable!

Last edited by wardeway; 01-26-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Good Luck! Sending you some good vibes~~ Sounds like you need some!

Yes they suck! But, the trick is to beat them at their own game! You found the right place, now all you need to do is play.
wardeway (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
Good Luck! Sending you some good vibes~~ Sounds like you need some!

Yes they suck! But, the trick is to beat them at their own game! You found the right place, now all you need to do is play.
Appreciate the Luv homie! Yeah,paypal is gonna get knocked off their horses eventually if they keep on doing this to people who don't do anything wrong!
Old 01-26-2017

Longevity: 41%

I feel your pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yooo For This Useful Post:
wardeway (01-27-2017)
Old 01-30-2017

Paypal are a bunch of snakes