Girlfriend got limited with 18.000 EURO inside. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-31-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Girlfriend got limited with 18.000 EURO inside.

For me it was fun to read her story, so let me start sharing it with you too .

Her parents own a travel agency. I don't know if any of you know how those travel agencies works but 99.99% of them are resellers. You can't find 1000 people that wish to go to Egypt, then find a hotel for them there, rent cars and all those stuff. Basically there are only 2 or 3 big travel operators worldwide, and everybody else is a reseller.

Used Payment receiving method : She got a Business PayPal under her mom name! Account age? 4 years old, used it to buy flowers, paper, ink for printer and all kind of online stuff.

How she made her first money?

She basically thought it was a good idea to post ads all over the country (I don't want to share country name for security reasons) for traveling tickets. She posted all day long in newspapers, forums, web directories etc. She then told those people to pay her with PayPal! You see the agency is based in a nice city, people go there and pay cash, but she was taking online orders now.

TIME...

- 2 weeks before her limitation:, she called me on skype with video. I could see her forehead but i couldn't see her nose , because she was typing: "Hey, smart ass! I just made my first 1000 EURO!".

1 week before her limitation: she called me on skype with video. I could see her forehead but i couldn't see her nose, because she was typing me: "Hey, smart ass! I just made my first 3000 EURO!".

1 day before her limitation : she called me on skype with video. I could see her forehead but i couldn't see her nose, because she was typing me: "Hey, smart ass! I just made my first 5000 EURO!".

She told me what car she wish to buy and so on. Then she didn't wrote anymore about how much money she was making. At no point in time she told me she was accepting paypal payments! I thought that she is taking bank transfers or stuff like that. But she was really greedy asking people to even sign-un for PayPal and pay with their credit card. We are in Europe, most people here don't know what the heck PayPal is.

She got limited, and as person who didn't had problems with paypal before, she thought that a few phones calls will fix it
I didn't knew she was limited.

2 weeks after her limitation: She got pissed off and she told me about a "company named PayPal", that is freezing her money for 180 days. She told she was on the ****ing phone with those guys for 2 weeks, busy 10-12 hours a day because of them!. They were asking for tracking numbers. Of course there are no tracking numbers, you just pay and go to the airport to be picked up! Tracking numbers for what? for sending you to Egypt? If you book a hotel room online, do they send you a letter to tracking number? maybe you already left home or it is important for you to go. Why to pay postage for some tickets, when you can have e-tickets ?!

They basically told her she will only see her money in 180 days.
Her personal account not limited. Her mother personal account was not limited also. Her father? He didn't sign up for PayPal to be able to pay with his CC card yet.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-01-2017 at 07:27 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Girlfriend got limited with 18.000 EURO inside.

Please stop dude...you are giving all Portuguese people a bad name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Breakthecycle2 For This Useful Post:
kvncsta (01-02-2017)