Anyone use Chase Liquid card as paypal withdrawl also - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzleberries View Post
So I found out that the liquid card doesnt allow ACH debits. You can deposit into the account, but it wont debit the account so they fail bank authorization. Lame. Anyone know of any other banks that will allow both ACH credit and debits?
My son opened a Liquid acccount 2 months ago. He recieved his 2 micro deposits and verified with Paypal.

He has since sold items (not ebay), recieved monies, and purchased digital downloads with this PP Stealth account.

He has NOT yet tried to withdraw any money to this Liquid account.

I would love to hear of anyone else using this card. I went to Chase today and got this new Liquid card, took about 10 minutes, very fast.

It's $4.95 per month, the manager told me I can open as many as I like as long as I pay the monthly fee per card.

My son told me his 2 micro deposits are still in his account, that's what scares me. Wouldn't PP have suspended his account by now if it were not good?

Last edited by Roscoe; 12-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
My son opened a Liquid acccount 2 months ago. He recieved his 2 micro deposits and verified with Paypal.

He has since sold items (not ebay), recieved monies, and purchased digital downloads with this PP Stealth account.

He has NOT yet tried to withdraw any money to this Liquid account.

I would love to hear of anyone else using this card. I went to Chase today and got this new Liquid card, took about 10 minutes, very fast.

It's $4.95 per month, the manager told me I can open as many as I like as long as I pay the monthly fee per card.

My son told me his 2 micro deposits are still in his account, that's what scares me. Wouldn't PP have suspended his account by now if it were not good?
Liquid works just fine.

It's almost like a regular checking account with a debit card, except a few limitations. After 6 months you can can increase the limit on the debit card up to 10.000$ a day spending limit. You can also open a Liquid account if you are in Chex, which is their biggest purpose.
Old 12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
Liquid works just fine.

It's almost like a regular checking account with a debit card, except a few limitations. After 6 months you can can increase the limit on the debit card up to 10.000$ a day spending limit. You can also open a Liquid account if you are in Chex, which is their biggest purpose.
BTW, if this Liquid card works fine then why the heck does everyone not use it? $4.95 per month with a Chase account is peanuts as long as you can use it in your country.

I just opened a Chase Liquid account today. I have the paperwork, just haven't read the TOS yet. I'm hoping there in NO maximum deposit amount, just a spend limit.

I went to Chase today thinking I would just open another Checking or Saving account. The manager then suggested this Liquid card which I was not aware of. He said it works very similar to checking except you have NO checks and lower fees. He also said another nice feature is someone can not overdraft your card like a Debit card tied to a checking debit card.

He issued the card right there on the spot. It does not have my name on the card, he said that will come by mail next week.

If you only have $200 in the card you can not spend more than $200. Unlike a debit card tied to a checking account which can be abused.

He told me to stop using my Checking Debit card and deposit money into that card so my checking account does not get abused. Another nice feature is that the Liquid is part of my Chase Online account that I can check 24/7. I can also add and withdraw money to my other Chase accounts at any time.

When I got home today I logged into my Chase Online account and sure enough, my Liquid Chase was already listed with my deposit today.

It was cheaper, $4.95 per month and he said I can open as many as I like. I said how about 30 cards? He said, as far as I know their is NO limit. He then asked why and I told him I had a lot of nieces and nephews I would like to help from time to time.

He said, you don't need to tell us why as long as your account is in good standing with Chase and you understand the $4.95 is for EVERY card. So TEN cards is $49.50 per month.

I replied, that's fine with me. I opened 3 cards today. Will be creating 3 Stealth PPs in the next 48 hours.

I'll keep everyone updated. One of these cards will have over $10,000 withdrawn from PP over the next 2 weeks (fingers crossed).

I really hope this works.

Wish me luck.

Last edited by Roscoe; 12-13-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-27-2013

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Anyone use Chase Liquid card as paypal withdrawl also

I wonder does Chase Liquid still work for mismatch names. Anyone know?
Old 11-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxk View Post
I wonder does Chase Liquid still work for mismatch names. Anyone know?
Yes it still works. Got 3 running now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
Gloxk (11-28-2013), rsot (12-12-2013)
Old 12-03-2013

Longevity: 72%

Is confirming Paypal using Chase Online a BAD idea, or should I just go the normal 2-3 day route?
Old 12-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
Is confirming Paypal using Chase Online a BAD idea, or should I just go the normal 2-3 day route?
Legit account or stealth?
Old 12-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
Legit account or stealth?
Chase is (OFC) in legit details. EBay / Paypal is under stealth name..
My name is not associated with any existing Paypal account (prefer it was not anyway).

I think I see your logic; may have laid it out and answered my own question.
I probably should just wait for the deposits to come in..
I'm just curious about this Paypal online verification process and how it works.
The more information the better.

Last edited by exxomscp; 12-03-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Curiosity killed the cat. Just wait for the deposits.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-12-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-12-2013

Just a little tidbit..

https://www.chase.com/content/dam/ch..._liquid_v6.pdf

It says, MAX # OF CHASE LIQUID CARDS ... 3
Is this per SSN? Or duplicate cards?
In the user agreement, I do not see this same wording. Now I'm confused.
Has any one been able to open more than 3 of these cards? I thought there wasn't such a LOW threshold for these???

I'm getting close to opening my third card soon. I thought this would be a solution to my problem, but I really need upwards of 7-15.

Last edited by exxomscp; 12-12-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

I have 3, tried to ask for more and Chase would not let me have another one whatsoever. Told me something on their screen has an absolute restriction. Even the banker didn't know about it until I tried to open a 4th. So yes, 3 is the max.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-12-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I have 3, tried to ask for more and Chase would not let me have another one whatsoever. Told me something on their screen has an absolute restriction. Even the banker didn't know about it until I tried to open a 4th. So yes, 3 is the max.
Man, that is so much bull. Just when I thought my problem was solved; it was working so well. I'd hate to cancel these earlier unless my Paypal accounts were toast.

I guess I can try that new "Balance Financial" crap Walgreens is offering or the Bluebird / AmEx options. Seems to be the same thing. I'm seeing a ton of these type of prepaid cards popping up all over the place..

Last edited by exxomscp; 12-12-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Man, that is so much bull. Just when I thought my problem was solved, it isn't..

I guess I can try that new "Balance Financial" crap Walgreens is offering. Seems to be the same thing. I'm seeing a ton of these cards opening up all over the place..
Yes, I have to admit, the Chase liquid cards are great for stealth because it provides the checking number that lets you put money in, but the key is that it won't let other entities take the money out, unless it's you. That way, when paypal tries to dip into your account without your authorization, you are protected. I might be in this situation right now because some jerk left a neg feedback on me.
Old 12-12-2013

Quote:
Yes, I have to admit, the Chase liquid cards are great for stealth because it provides the checking number that lets you put money in, but the key is that it won't let other entities take the money out, unless it's you. That way, when paypal tries to dip into your account without your authorization, you are protected. I might be in this situation right now because some jerk left a neg feedback on me.
Oh well, I guess I can always ask my family member to open up 3 themselves. That'll give me at least 6 to be protected under those terms. I will try to "dip" into other options..
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
That's chill glacier22 - really pushing the limits on those cards asking for 4...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (12-12-2013)
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I'm getting close to opening my third card soon. I thought this would be a solution to my problem, but I really need upwards of 7-15.
Then you are not being wise or sensible.

You should seriously consider spreading your bank needs.

Old 12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Then you are not being wise or sensible.

You should seriously consider spreading your bank needs.

You can PM to clarify, but I'd still rather do business with one bank or entity. So many people run into issues of having so much plastic in their wallets. No reason to make things complicated.
Old 03-28-2015

How have you guys been using the Liquid card successfully? It's giving me an error when Paypal tries to pull the sample deposit out of the account