Paypal how to avoid SSN - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-29-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%

Sandy D how do you do so many paypal? I mean how do you get the money out of 500 diff accounts? This is what id like to do is get to several stealth but the issue i was curious is how to get so many bank accounts
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2013

Longevity: 72%

This is EXACTLY what I've always wanted to know. Seems impossible to do
Old 08-29-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

One thing I do is buy a ton of items off ebay that people have no clue what the antique or collectible item is.

Wrong category, wrong maker etc.

I usually buy 10-20 items a day almost every day and it helps me clean out a lot of paypals.

I use UPS boxes and several mom and pops to get items shipped to me.

Ex:
I bought an item last night for 225.00 and shipping. It will re sell easily for 450-500 range. So that is 225.00 out of one account quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (08-30-2013)
Old 08-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
The object of stealth is to stay under the radar.

There is no limit to the amount of stealth accounts you can have. Think outside the box.

Instead of thinking: "how can I make this account grow big". . .you should be thinking "how many stealth accounts can I run at the same time without being overwhelmed".

I'm currently at 121 accounts with 12 in waiting periods to sell. Some of these accounts have insanely large selling limits, but I rarely exceed 1k per month in sales on any of them, and average about 300-500/mo per account during non-holiday seasons(Xmas time triples my sales). Do the math.

A single ant is no problem, but a colony of ants can devour anything in it's path. That's what stealth accounts are. . .just think ants.
Wow, how many ebay accounts do you have?? It kind of diminishes the point of building up an ebay store, it will never really rank highly if they are so small.
Old 08-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laritha View Post

Me too, how do you create so many stealth accounts, linked to a bank accounts???
Old 08-30-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstallone View Post
Wow, how many ebay accounts do you have?? It kind of diminishes the point of building up an ebay store, it will never really rank highly if they are so small.
Those are my ebay accounts.

I don't want to be ranked high. I have a few products I sell with are not items that most people here sell. Not your typical stealth product. Very few can compete with my prices, my only competition is ebay itself.

And to answer your other question, myself and family members have a lot of bank accounts, I'll put it that way.
Old 08-30-2013

Quote:
It's not impossible, there are many ways to do it without a bank account.

I don't like to list it on an open board, and don't pm me over it, just use logic.

As long as you're willing to pay fees on the funds, you have plenty of options.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (11-07-2013), Sandy D (08-30-2013)
Old 08-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
All you ever say is this

Impossible to do

It can not be done

Impossible to do

Yet the forum is testimony to the users who found the ways.

Instead of this defeatist attitude change your mind set.

Use the forum for the answers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
evicktd (03-30-2014), tilpatin (05-06-2014)
Old 08-30-2013
Banned

Quote:
Not true.

On my main accounts with no selling limits I have stores on all of them.

On the other 100+ I dont have stores and dont need to have a store. Product sells if I am ranked or not.

My overall average sell through rate in well above 80% for 1000s of items listed per week.
Old 08-30-2013

I under the premise I guess. it must be a nightmare listing products, opening a hundred accounts listing a few items on each. My items are a little more expensive I only sell about 100-120 items a month.

How do you change the IP for every Ebay and paypal account when you log on?
Old 08-30-2013
Banned

Not a nightmare at all. It depends on what you want in life.

I enjoy working hard and seeing something I bought for 10.00 sell for 250-300.

I get paid to have fun and enjoy my hobby.

Little more expensive? My average sale price on my main accounts is 300-400 with many hitting 1000 or more.

I dont have many 10-1000 accounts. I get them started and end up in a few months with accounts like I posted about the other day, raises to 300-10,000 a month.

LOL I sell sometimes 100 items a day or more. Over 1000 items per week most weeks.

Since I went to only a few BIN and run most auctions Sunday to Sunday so I am only doing invoices etc and listing items on Sunday only. Packing on Monday and done for the week other then questions.

I just set an all time yearly sales record last week and it is only August. Working on ebay 2 days a week and maybe a third if any BINs on my main no limit accounts get bought and paid.

Not paid for 3 days work on ebay.

Oh yea, I sell a ton of items on Etsy and a lot of Amazon come November and December.

Just for your info so you can learn.

I have 100s of NO LIMIT accounts. No sales limits, no holds etc.

I created a few accounts per week and start listing on them. Then dont see that account until the next month. After 2-3 months the account gets raises. After 6 months I am getting huge numbers up into the 500-15,000 or 750-30,000 on my last account I checked.

So the purpose of building baby stealths is build them over time and you will have a ton of no limit no holds accounts.

Then again you have to give out the effort and sit back and watch them grown into real money making machines.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (10-20-2014)
Old 08-30-2013
Banned

Quote:
I under the premise I guess. it must be a nightmare listing products, opening a hundred accounts listing a few items on each. My items are a little more expensive I only sell about 100-120 items a month.

Easily. Check out the section on how to change your ips and what to use.

I use many different ways and operate more then 10 computers at a time.

I have tables lined up with computers for certain accounts, making accounts, printing etc.

I can have 10 different IPs at once if I need to.
Old 08-30-2013
Banned

Quote:

I now have an employee to do all the things I dont want to do such as sorting, cleaning, measuring, picture taking etc.

So on listing night all I need to do is the description, crop the pictures etc and away I go.

Can list 100's if not 1000s of items on Sunday depending on if I want to list less or more and if I want to go to Disney, the beach, Universal etc with my family.

Just put your mind to work and find a way and it will be there if you are willing to put out the effort.

Can you imagine if you had 10 accounts selling your 100 items a month? You would not be able to count all of your money. Sell on 2-3 per week
( EASY ) and you will sell 1000 items a month instead of 100.
Old 08-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

The critical bottom line for ya'll who wonder about 'doing ebay' on any type of scale is to take time and sit down to go right over the forum.

Read the posts, Consider subscribing.

Make plans.

Revise those.

Make plans again.

Revise those again....

Make a choice about the number of accounts you would like to have.

Start off with one fully operational account. See how you can get it to work.

Make another. Move onwards.

Take no shortcuts, take no prisoners.

Beat ebay. Beat paypal.

Simply do it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
grislybear (09-01-2013), razzor3000 (09-11-2013), Sandy D (08-30-2013), tilpatin (05-06-2014)
Old 08-31-2013

Quote:

Listing items isn't the problem because I schedule a bunch at one time, and space them out to start with staggered timing, sometimes weeks ahead.

The hassle is shipping. Switching accounts takes a minute of two, and if you have to print labels on 50 accounts, then that alone takes over an hour, just to wait for the modem's Mac address to change.

I know that this Xmas is going to be really bad, I'll probably need to switch mac addresses 100 times per day and I'm trying to find a quicker solution, but so far, nothing great.

As far as switching IP address, that's Stealth basic's 101, I suggest you research a little more, just for basic knowledge to converse on this forum. It'd be like going onto a cooking forum and asking "how do I turn on the stove".

I don't have this many accounts because it makes it easier for me. Don't be confused, it's much more work to operate this way. This isn't a side job for me, and this isn't a hobby. This is my full time job, and I must operate this way to be successful. I work long hours, 7 days per week, but I also do very well, and I can't complain because at the end of the day it's worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (08-31-2013)
Old 08-31-2013
Banned

Some people want huge rewards for little work or effort.

If switching the IP is a time consuming issue and not worth it then those people are in need of a new job or business adventure.

Lazy people or those who dont want to put out some effort to reap crazy rewards and benefits drive me crazy.

I wonder if some of these people would actually put in a 16 hour day?

Although I put in a lot of them but it is on my terms, my time and spaced out it is still 16 hours of work. I see a few do not want to do this for no reason.

For what I have accomplished and received for my 16 hour days I will keep on doing it.

The rewards have given me and my family things not many people will ever see or have in their lifetimes so I consider myself extremely lucky.
Old 09-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Listing items isn't the problem because I schedule a bunch at one time, and space them out to start with staggered timing, sometimes weeks ahead.

The hassle is shipping. Switching accounts takes a minute of two, and if you have to print labels on 50 accounts, then that alone takes over an hour, just to wait for the modem's Mac address to change.

I know that this Xmas is going to be really bad, I'll probably need to switch mac addresses 100 times per day and I'm trying to find a quicker solution, but so far, nothing great.

As far as switching IP address, that's Stealth basic's 101, I suggest you research a little more, just for basic knowledge to converse on this forum. It'd be like going onto a cooking forum and asking "how do I turn on the stove".

I don't have this many accounts because it makes it easier for me. Don't be confused, it's much more work to operate this way. This isn't a side job for me, and this isn't a hobby. This is my full time job, and I must operate this way to be successful. I work long hours, 7 days per week, but I also do very well, and I can't complain because at the end of the day it's worth it.

Very well said as well as Sandy D's comments. For lots of this is necessary. Do I wish everything was easier like it was 4-5 years ago. Limits, eBay restrictions, PayPal issues. Of course. But back to Darwin either you learn to adapt to the changing conditions and evolve or you cease to exist. Personally, I don't want a 9-5 I have been doing this for to long to give up. I have had some good years some years I have struggled. But I have worked my tail off getting to this point. If running multiple accounts is too hard then go get a job. Bitch about your hours your employer your pay etc. At least here you have the opportunity to have a say in your destiny.

I am not a doctor, lawyer, etc. I am someone who put themselves through college selling items stealth status on eBay. Got out realized the economy is crap and I don't want to kiss peoples ass for the next 5 years working for nothing hoping one day I might get a decent paying job. So this is my job. It isn't always glamorous but you get as much out as you put into it. Nobody said it is easy and if you think it is going to be kick back an no work you are kidding yourself.
Old 10-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Paypal how to avoid SSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
One thing I do is buy a ton of items off ebay that people have no clue what the antique or collectible item is.

Wrong category, wrong maker etc.

I usually buy 10-20 items a day almost every day and it helps me clean out a lot of paypals.

I use UPS boxes and several mom and pops to get items shipped to me.

Ex:
I bought an item last night for 225.00 and shipping. It will re sell easily for 450-500 range. So that is 225.00 out of one account quickly.
But if you buy those items, how do you receive them from all your accounts? I mean you don't have 500 ups boxes do you?
Old 01-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
But if you buy those items, how do you receive them from all your accounts? I mean you don't have 500 ups boxes do you?
When you have a few business addresses. You can get away with a few more things. Especially if keep everything in good standing. Realize you eBay is your lover and you need to tell him/her what she wants to hear. You will be golden.

Remember eBay is for profit Business. They may have their crazy policies to boot members. But if you play within the context of their rules. And they deem you an asset. You are golden.

So many people on this forum are in a rush to get new accounts. Start selling this much XXX in this amount of time. Senior Members like Sandy will tell you that isn't how it works. Especially now. You have to take a bunch of time and money to make lots of accounts. Treat them like your own offspring. Build them up and be smart about it.

If you want to fly by the seat of your pants continuously push the limits. You will be gone. Those who last have a game plan and they stick to the plan like Sandy.

The more research you do and more time you put into stealth and in general everything in life the better equipped you will be to handle anything that comes your way.

SandyD is the poster child for doing things the right way. Taking the time to establish accounts and learning every aspect possible to remain in the game.

Last edited by vogeltron; 01-28-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-30-2014

Longevity: 90%

Great thread. Really opened my eyes to the quality of having quantity.
Old 03-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by evicktd View Post
Great thread. Really opened my eyes to the quality of having quantity.
So long as the quantity IS quality.

It becomes an art to run multiple accounts.

Firstly it is a business. Takes time, effort and money to function.

There are no shortcuts. In fact shortcuts can be harmful to being stealth.

An important point is nothing, but nothing, happens overnight.

Time is your friend with stealt.

Old 04-01-2014

Longevity: 76%

By end next year I should have few hundred stealth accounts. Right now got 30 stealth accounts but I making 10-20 a month as my income more than tripled this year.

Not as easy if using non-ebay as got some sites making $500 a day. But if think hard enough there ways stay under radar.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjohnson777 For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (04-01-2014)