eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   how to get money out without a bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/8388-how-get-money-out-without-bank-account.html)

bart 12-01-2008 11:07 AM

how to get money out without a bank account

on the forums someone said this is a good way to get money out from paypal
go to walgreens.com and buy a waqlgreens gift card using your paypal balance. then when you get the gift card go to the walgreens store and use the walgreens gift card to buy a visa prepaid card

but i have a problem. isnt the visa card only for buying stuff? you cannot get cash back, and you cannot get money from the atm. am i correct? so if i have a $1000 i have to go to walgreens and buy $1000 in toilet paper? but that sucks, i want CASH!!!

does anybody hae any other ways to get your money out?
(to get paypal plugin you need a bank account linked to paypal, and the whole point is i dont want to link a bank account)

ps i just thought of another problem. with the walgreens gift card, if your paypal address is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, will walgreens ship it to your real address, or they only accept your paypal address?

aspkin 12-01-2008 11:25 AM

There are several ways to get money out of a PayPal account. You can get the PayPal debit card and use it at an ATM. You can get a merchant account and sell your self an item. Keep reading the forums there are several other alternatives as well.

bart 12-01-2008 11:29 AM

hey aspkin, thanks for your reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 67463)
There are several ways to get money out of a PayPal account. You can get the PayPal debit card and use it at an ATM. You can get a merchant account and sell your self an item. Keep reading the forums there are several other alternatives as well.

thanks, but every way that i know of has a problem. debit card, i have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, i wont receive it.
with the merchant account, i am not sure what you mean, do you mean get a new user id on ebay and sell something to my old id? i could do it once or twice, but doesnt ebay detect these things?

believe me i have been all over the forums and i cannot find out. can you tell me more?

aspkin 12-01-2008 11:40 AM

Well if you're in the US, why can't you open a new Bank Account? There are dozens of online options for you. It would make things a lot easier.

doughboykilla 12-01-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart (Post 67461)
if your paypal address is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, will walgreens ship it to your real address, or they only accept your paypal address?

If your paypal address is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ they more then likely will send it to the address on paypal and im sure if u use paypal on walgreens it must have a comfrimed address. If walgreens has the pick up in store opition u might try that but then again they will probly want a matching id as well as a paypal invoice with the name and address on it

But if you are able to get the money out onto a walgreens gift card you could use it to buy a visa gift card then sale it on ebay and accept money orders or cash or even if you have a legit paypal account under your info with bank u can get money that away.

At the most u will just take a $3-$8 loss on $100 in giftcards

boltactionz 12-02-2008 07:55 PM

Does anyone know if you can list for sale cards such as Visa or MC prepaid cards on Craigslist? If so, maybe that would work.

doughboykilla 12-02-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boltactionz (Post 67589)
Does anyone know if you can list for sale cards such as Visa or MC prepaid cards on Craigslist? If so, maybe that would work.

Dont see why you could'nt

Burst 12-02-2008 10:44 PM

Gift cards go for 90-100+% its retail value. I was distro'ing abercrombie and fitch gift cards and they would go above what they were sometimes!

Buying a merchant account would be the most efficient way to access your funds faster.

mjstallion 12-09-2008 11:05 PM

Right now you can get between 110-120% of the value of your VISA gift cards on ebay because people are buying them to take advantage of the MS Live refund checks.

Dusky 04-21-2019 07:56 AM

Re: how to get money out without a bank account

Update. I went to Walgreens to buy a prepaid card and it was a "Cash Only" purchase. The cashier didn't understand why, but she said her boss told her it was new policy for all giftcards, not just the prepaid credit cards. The lottery is like that here too. Cash only in many places.

agent006140 04-21-2019 08:54 AM

someone here has recently suggested in another thread -buy something 'near cash' with your paypal fund,like gold coin,gold bar.
and sell it to your local dealer or back to the seller like those big precious metal dealers when gold price rises.
APMEX is large precious metal dealer which has its own website,but also sell on Ebay,it will buy gold from you and pay you cash,check them out.
if you are an Ebay seller,you can also buy something nice on Ebay,and resell them later-sterling silver coffee pot,tea pot,chocolate pot,cigarette cases,antique watches etc.
or even buy a nice Samsung or Apple cell phones,and other electronic stuff on BBY website.
AMZN does not accept Paypal

agent006140 04-21-2019 09:16 AM

I just check APMEX website,they do accept Paypal but you have to pay more ,wiretransfer and cash pay less.
take a one ounce Kruggerrand,if you pay with Paypal,you have to pay $40 more .
when you decide to sell it back to them,you need to get a quote from them,and use their discount shipping with insurance with UPS,they will pay you cash.
you will lose money buying and selling unless gold goes up a lot,but this is one way to spend your Paypal fund

agent006140 04-21-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 67463)

if he gets a merchant account and sold something to himself,but merchant account does not accept paypal,it only accepts credit cards,or am I missing something here?
as for getting a Paypal debit card and use it at ATM,Paypal will mail this debit card to your home address and he does not have the correct address ,besides not sure if Paypal would ask for his SS number.
Paypal has different debit cards,one taps your Paypal balance backed with bank fund and he does not want to link a bank,so thats out/
another debit card which costs 5.95 or 4.95 a month,would need his SSN and permanent address so it can mail it to him.
it looks like the only way is to BUY SOMETHING !

agent006140 04-21-2019 09:31 AM

COULD BE too many scams or fee involved,so why not just cash only.
Some believe the fall of the Roman Empire is caUsed by all the suppliers get to gether and say CASH ONLY,

phaz0rz 04-21-2019 10:55 AM

You're trying to make sense of info that hasn't been relevant in over a decade, agent.

agent006140 04-21-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 996364)
You're trying to make sense of info that hasn't been relevant in over a decade, agent.

like what ,the Roman Empire?
or the Paypal debit cards?

agent006140 04-21-2019 11:45 AM

you can also try linking a WMT debit card,the kind which has a fee each month and you can link it to your Paypal fund and move money back and forth,some claim it is very slow.
nOT sure if WMT will require you to give them your SSN

agent006140 04-21-2019 11:46 AM

how about buy something from somone you trust.like your mother.
she will ship nothing but transfer the fund to her bank account and give you cash