Issue with Paypl account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Issue with Paypl account

Hi Guys,

So about a year ago I opened up a Paypal account and used VCC/VBA purchased from this forum. Everything worked perfectly nd the sellers were great!

I don't use Ebay/Paypal for my business just to sell extra stuff, so over a year this account grew to roughly $2500 in it now, I considered it like savings and figured not spending the money right away would help make it look not suspicious. However I am having problems spending the money, I tried Paypl Digital Gifts, was able to purchase a $50 card, a week later tried buying another one and keep getting this transaction cannot be completed at this time. I tried booking a trip through Orbitz/Priceline but that would not go through either (Same error message) was plenty in the account to cover it. I was able to make a small purchase at NewEgg and Stubhub (Which is owned by Ebay/Paypal) but I am not sure what to do about the account and why it won't let me spend the money. Most of the funds have been there for months so it should not come across as suspicious. Is there anything I can do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

The account says all spending limits are lifted since bank/cc verified. No where does the account say it is been limited but I am fearing that might come soon so want to be careful.. There has never been any complaints or issues with any of my sales on eBay 100% feedback. No disputes etc I thought about paypaling the money to a friend to cash out but if they won't let me spend it at businesses I feel trying to send someone money may limit the account, so really don't know what to do ..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Issue with Paypl account

I have the same issue, maybe you saw my thread aswell. Is it a US account, do you have access to the phone number that u used? Is your vcc still live (not expired), do you still have the bank added? Did you change any info lately like password security questions etc?
Old 07-04-2015

Longevity: 57%

Withdraw to your bank. In small increments, over time.
Old 07-07-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

It is a US account and I do have access to the telephone #, but nothing prompts me for them to call me for any checks, at least not yet.

VCC is still good, bank is still there and have not changed passwords to security questions, so no idea what the problem is. I may have to take the withdraw to a real bank suggestion and go from there. Just was worried about mismatched names w/the bank.
Old 07-07-2015

Longevity: 54%

Well if you have access to the phone # it's not a big issue. Just send them an email and tell them about your issue and they will call you just ask you some simple questions and you will be good to go. I have had same issues with stealth accounts in the past and solved easily with just one call.
I have the same problem with an old account of mine but i lost the phone number so i am stuck and i am worried that i will be limited soon.

Please update here if you solve your issue!
Old 07-07-2015

Longevity: 62%

Add another vcc with a balance should go right through.
Old 07-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Whatever you do, do NOT send $2,500 to a friend's PayPal account. That WILL send up a red flag!

The best thing to do is to withdraw it to a bank account. I don't know which bank you use, but there are some banks that DO have a problem with mismatched names and some that DON'T have a problem with mismatched names.

B of A, Chase, PNC and Woodforest don't care about mismatched names. There are several others as well. Just search the forums, you will quickly see which ones have a problem and which ones do not.