A good and safe setup - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default A good and safe setup

I was reading the forum and I have some questions about the paypal accounts.

If I create several paypal accounts at the same time and I want to handle it without being linked...is this a good setup friends?:

Example:

Paypal account nš1:

Pc---user account1---virtual machine---firefox----Dedicated IP----Paypal.

Paypal account nš2:

Pc----user account2---virtual machine---firefox--Dedicated IP (2)----Paypal.

If I run each account in separate users is not necessary to run ccleaner or erase cookies,itīs okey friends?

Not sure about if itīs enough with this or I need a Virtual private network too.

Your help is really appreciated guys.......this setup is correct too if I want to run the ebay account too? (Same setup,but at the end....paypal+ebay.

I want to know if my accounts can be linked or my real IP can be exposed.

Thanks guys!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-17-2015

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: A good and safe setup

New user account is perfect - no need to use any cleaners or erase cookies as you want the cookies to stay on the browser in each user.

Your setup looks fine.

I am not sure in Portugal but maybe look at using a dongle and resetting it to get a new IP address each time (dynamic)
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
oikos (07-17-2015)
Old 07-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: A good and safe setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
New user account is perfect - no need to use any cleaners or erase cookies as you want the cookies to stay on the browser in each user.

Your setup looks fine.

I am not sure in Portugal but maybe look at using a dongle and resetting it to get a new IP address each time (dynamic)

Thanks friend.

I think that finally I will use a RDP,better than Dedicated IP in my opinion after reading some info in other forums.

So...is this a good setup to handle my ebay+paypal ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts?Advice from experts would be really perfect for me,big thank you:

Pc....specific windows user (I use windows7).....RDP......Firefox.....⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts.

Is this a 100% safe setup?Itīs possible for paypal and ebay to link my accounts?Really important to be 100% safe!!!!Iīm not sure if I should add a VPN or not,any advices please?

Thanks friends!!!!