VBA Woes, Need Advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default VBA Woes, Need Advice

First I'll give you a little background: I have one stealth I made using the techniques I learned on this forum and eBay Stealth. I also bought two high limit accounts. All three are going well, sold my first item on one and the other two have their first auctions going.

The only snag I keep hitting is the Verified Bank Account. I do not want to open a real account and link it to PP, I want to remain completely stealth. My plan to get money out of PP is to buy things and resell them. Simple and Easy. I tried buying VBAs from a seller on the forum, but they were instant and did not work. The seller sent me new ones that did not work again. He refunded my money. I went to the other VBA seller on the forum, he gave me instants. They did not work. So I told him he has to give me VBAs with micro deposits. He did, and they worked, for a day. I verified all six micros (3 accts) and everything was good until I got emails on all three today saying the bank was removed because it refunded the micro deposits because the account doesn't exist. Pretty weird considering the micro deposits he gave me seemed to work for a day, but whatever, that's not where I need your advice.

Ok, so now that you have the situation, my question to you is DO I NEED VBAs? I mean I don't want to keep trying to verify my bank account and trigger some type of alarm because it keeps not working. I will never need to take money out of PP as I am just spending it on items I plan on reselling in the future. I was just trying to verify so I look more trustworthy in PP's eyes but it seems to have backfired because I have tried to verify four times now and none have worked.

So will PP require me to verify personal info before I'm allowed to buy expensive things or will I be okay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: VBA Woes, Need Advice

Quick Lesson:
1. VBA's are not for withdrawing funds
2. VBA's are NOT Real Bank Accounts
3. VBA's only purpose in life is to Verify your PayPal
4. You want to stay completely Stealth, Go Steal someone else's Identity including Name, Address, SSN, DOB....then you can truly be 100% Stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
CDub (11-04-2015)
Old 11-04-2015
Threadstarter  

MM78 I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.... Sent you an email but I'm not sure if you responded or if it got to you.... Anyways thanks for the response on here.
Old 11-04-2015

MM78 is correct Its just to set it up. Not really needed if you just wanna buy stuff and resell. It is one step to get past the 500 dollar withdrawl limit but once again, for you, not needed
Old 11-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just do without the VBA until it says its needed. Was just trying to do everything the "right" way lol.

I'm trying to go totally stealth without breaking too many laws. Risk vs Reward type thing.
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

You need the VBA or Real Bank to withdraw over $500, You don't want to add a real bank...Just curious, why don't you want your real bank account attached to stealth PayPal?
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I have used both VBA sellers and both have good VBAs, instant or micro. The problem you was having with the instants is on paypals end. Paypal has been full of ridiculous glitches the last 3 weeks.

A VBA is not a Verified Bank Account, it means Virtual Bank Account. It is only there for the purpose of looking like you have a bank account attached. Other than that, it is like a dead limb attached to your body.

Having a VBA or real bank account serves the purpose of helping withdraw more thatn $500 a month. If you are not wanting to withdraw funds and instead buy things to get your funds out, then you should still get a VBA. Preferably one that takes micro deposits since the instant verify has been being glitched out by paypal.
Old 11-05-2015
Threadstarter  

I don't want a real bank account attached to my stealths because I'm a secret agent. Seriously tho, I don't like anything being traced back to me, just in case anything bad ever happens. Better safe than sorry. I'm not worried about hurting PayPal's feelings and them not wanting to do business with me anymore, I'm worried about Big Brother looking over their shoulder; not that I'm planning on doing anything wrong, I just like to be safe.

bjammin, my VBA seller was telling me it was a PP glitch, so we're trying to work it out now. I'm not one to bad mouth anyone, it was just a weird situation I guess.

Last edited by CDub; 11-05-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Here's what I'm taking away from all of this VBA talk: The VBA is to lift the $500 withdraw limit, but you can never withdraw to the VBA. In order to withdraw money you have to withdraw to a real bank account which, if you added a real bank account, would defeat the need to add a VBA in the first place. I was going on the assumption that adding a bank account of any kind would build PP's trust in you allowing you to go further and do more and that Virtual Bank Accounts only exist because people didn't want to use real info to open real bank accounts.

So, I was still trying to add a VBA even though I am never planning on withdrawing actual money into a real bank account because I want PP to trust me and not stop me from making purchases when that time comes.
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub View Post
I don't like anything being traced back to me, just in case anything bad ever happens. Better safe than sorry. I'm not worried about hurting PayPal's feelings and them not wanting to do business with me anymore, I'm worried about Big Brother looking over their shoulder; not that I'm planning on doing anything wrong, I just like to be safe.
I think your paranoid.....not exactly the way to do business.
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
In order to withdraw money you have to withdraw to a real bank account which, if you added a real bank account, would defeat the need to add a VBA in the first place.
Your not seeing the bigger picture or no one told you. The reason we add VBA's is that you don't want to add a real bank account to a PayPal that may or may not survive. The majority of people on this forum like to wait a little while before adding a real bank account to any PayPal.

Quote:
I was going on the assumption that adding a bank account of any kind would build PP's trust in you allowing you to go further and do more and that Virtual Bank Accounts only exist because people didn't want to use real info to open real bank accounts.
Adding a VBA or Bank is the same in PayPal's eyes.....
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
CDub (11-06-2015)
Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Ok, now I get it. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

mm78, sometimes you come off as a little rough around the edges, but I can tell you're a nice guy. Thanks for the help. Hopefully they fix this Private Message issue I have to I can bother you personally with all my questions.
Old 11-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
mm78, sometimes you come off as a little rough around the edges, but I can tell you're a nice guy. Thanks for the help. Hopefully they fix this Private Message issue I have to I can bother you personally with all my questions.
LOL I've been told I come off in worst ways......to be honest with you, I don't sugar-coat things, I tell them like it is. But trust me, I will help anyone with anything.
Old 11-06-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
LOL I've been told I come off in worst ways......to be honest with you, I don't sugar-coat things, I tell them like it is. But trust me, I will help anyone with anything.
oh really. I NEED help getting a million bucks
Old 11-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
oh really. I NEED help getting a million bucks
Go to your nearest bank, take a note, give it to the teller and just wait for the cash to flow your way.
Old 11-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Go to your nearest bank, take a note, give it to the teller and just wait for the cash to flow your way.
Sounds like a movie Gorge Clooney played. He just walked in the bank with smile on his face and told the female teller "keep smiling, do what I tell you..."

Bring IT On
Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Figured out why I can't PM anyone but sellers, need 20 posts first.
Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

That was number 15 and this is number 16.
Old 11-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@CDub, so how do you plan to take money out of pp without a real bank account?
Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

I plan on buying things on ebay I can quickly turn into cash in the real world. I have a few things in mind, PM me if you are interested. I have real addresses that I have access to linked to the accounts so buying items and receiving them is not going to be an issue. Only thing I'm worried about is PP not letting me spend the money in my PP account once I start buying stuff.
Old 11-06-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
ok come with me. and don't forget your ski mask.