What trigger Paypal manual review? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default What trigger Paypal manual review?

Hi,

After my account is being limited for what I am selling on Ebay while thousands of sellers out there are not limited, I suspected that my Paypal account has been manually reviewed and therefore, limited.

So what will trigger Paypal to manually review an account. I want to know and I think it will be benefit to every one here so that they do not risk getting their account limited.

So I think withdrawing from the account daily could trigger manual review. Can somebody confirm whether it's MYTH or FACT?

Also:

1) MYTH OR FACT. Adding 2nd bank can trigger manual review

Suggest your idea so I can put in the original thread and let help each other out.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: What trigger Paypal manual review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmarttrade View Post
After my account is being limited for what I am selling on Ebay while thousands of sellers out there are not limited, I suspected that my Paypal account has been manually reviewed and therefore, limited.
Worrying about other sellers doesn't help, you really don't know the history other sellers have or what's really going on.

Quote:
So what will trigger Paypal to manually review an account. I want to know and I think it will be benefit to every one here so that they do not risk getting their account limited.
Anything can trigger a PayPal Manual Review.....

Quote:
So I think withdrawing from the account daily could trigger manual review. Can somebody confirm whether it's MYTH or FACT?
There's no white or black answer....

Also:

Quote:
1) MYTH OR FACT. Adding 2nd bank can trigger manual review
Again, there's no black/white answer, it's possible....like I said, anything can trigger a manual review.

Are you selling High Risk Items?
VERO items?
Old 05-12-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

I know because there are other people (approx 1000) who sell the same items as me but they did not get banned. That's the thing bothers me a lot and I feel unfair.

So if Paypal shuts me down then they should also shut down other people, too, right? I mean they could search for transactions and see who are buying/selling the product.

No, I am not selling VERO, just a jailbroken item.
Old 05-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmarttrade View Post
I know because there are other people (approx 1000) who sell the same items as me but they did not get banned. That's the thing bothers me a lot and I feel unfair.

So if Paypal shuts me down then they should also shut down other people, too, right? I mean they could search for transactions and see who are buying/selling the product.

No, I am not selling VERO, just a jailbroken item.
I hear ya and know exactly how you feel and what your going through but in the end.....it's best to move forward. We have had this same exact conversation with at least another 500 forum members, and we will continue to have it in the future.

I would suggest you move on to another item to sell unless you have your heart set on this specific item, your going to need to find a way to stay ahead of the takedowns.
Old 05-12-2016

Longevity: 58%

I've always wondered the same thing. Why do other sellers get to sell certain items and it looks like they've been doing it for years? I post the same thing and listings get taken down? Why? What makes those sellers special? Not sure, but best of luck in your future ventures
Old 05-12-2016
Banned

Longevity: 58%

You answered your own question. If an account is years old and has a legit selling history it has built up trust with eBay and Paypal and therefore makes it a lot stronger. It's not completely bulletproof (no account is) but it goes a loooonnggg way in the eyes of eBay and paypal.