Newbie Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-26-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Unhappy Newbie Question

I had my Amazon account and eBay account closed within two weeks of each other. Selling is what I do to support my family so I'm in a bind and I need to start selling again fast. So I'm in the process of getting my first Stealth eBay/PayPal. I have a clean computer,mifi connection, new eBay and PayPal all set up...I go to list my first item and it asks me to add a payment method to pay eBay fees. So PayPal it asks me for a CC # and address. I know that I need to give my real name and address to the bank to get a debit card, but what name and address do I give to PayPal? Don't these have to be the same, but if they are the same won't I be linked since I have been suspended from eBay with my real name and actual address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Newbie Question

Welcome to the forum -- all the best as you study deeper the best methods for stealth!

You never reuse old,banned info.

Take a bit longer to read the correct methods to prevent the troubles.

You are not alone now. Many of us here have overcome the horror of suspension.

Good Luck to you!

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-26-2016 at 02:30 AM.
Old 05-26-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon View Post
I had my Amazon account and eBay account closed within two weeks of each other. Selling is what I do to support my family so I'm in a bind and I need to start selling again fast. So I'm in the process of getting my first Stealth eBay/PayPal. I have a clean computer,mifi connection, new eBay and PayPal all set up...I go to list my first item and it asks me to add a payment method to pay eBay fees. So PayPal it asks me for a CC # and address. I know that I need to give my real name and address to the bank to get a debit card, but what name and address do I give to PayPal? Don't these have to be the same, but if they are the same won't I be linked since I have been suspended from eBay with my real name and actual address?
the answer you are looking for are in the book you bought (Amazon Ghost), it is the same method for amazon and paypal.
And also, you have to understand why your accounts were suspended, because if you do the same mistakes, it will happen again soon. I think it's important if you want to support your family
Old 05-26-2016
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Almost everybody here has been suspended and knows exactly what you are going through. However, stealth is not a miracle worker, it requires patience. You will need to learn how to build and operate a stealth account before starting again. Otherwise, you will waste time and energy.
Old 05-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - stealth method allows you to avoid using real info....so apply it well

I can understand your "bind" but you must not sell too fast on 1 account - make multiple accounts, build them, and spread sales.
Old 05-26-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

First you would need to figure out why both eBay and Amazon accounts were suspender so close together. If you know why then you need to learn from and understand your mistakes. Next you need to understand how to setup and run your new eBay and Amazon Stealth accounts without getting linked or banned, almost everyone hear has lost accounts, use the info you can get here BEFORE setting up new accounts or your just wasting time and money. I suggest you get eBay Stealth and amazon stealth guide and read it several times prior to proceeding. Do yourself a favor, hang around some and get more answers to your questions for a while.
Old 05-26-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 45%

Thx gentlemen...I have gone thru the Amazon stealth guide a dozen times and it just seems easier to restart my eBay first, does amazon have more ways of tracking you down and more hoops to jump thru to get started in your opinion? ALSO I'm still stuck on the cc info for PayPal, do I get a legit debit and then input real number but stealth address for PayPal?
Old 05-26-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Make you papal address the same as each other, that's really the best option. As for the CC address you can get a VCC on here from some of the sellers here, or you can get a vanilla CC or MC from say Walmart, just register it with the same ZIP as the stealth address. As far as starting with eBay first instead of Amazon, its really a good idea to read through the eBay stealth guide prior to starting, as there are differences between the two that need understanding to start correctly, and it will answer 90% of your questions. If you search this forum for your answers you will get a great deal of understanding as well. Good luck, and when all else fails, read, read, and then read again.
Old 05-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Robin'

Not everyone here is male

amazon is much harder than ebay.

If you do not create that new amazon account correctly, then you go nowhere.

Before even putting up a new amazon account, you have lots of reading to do.