Help needed in completing a US Paypal account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Help needed in completing a US Paypal account.

Hello :-)

I am European.
I am in need of a US paypal account for dropshipping.
I will need it to receive payments from ebay and to pay for suppliers and gift cards.

I have a friend of mine who lives in the US and has agreed to help me get access to his US paypal.

So far he has done the following :

1. Set up PP under his name and his own address.
2. Upgraded to Premier account.
3. Verified his mobile number.
4. Verified the e-mail address.
5. Applied for a paypal Debit Card and he was approved.

I have used the bank account from my payoneer card to provide a US Bank account. However the credit card # from payoneer is NOT accepted.

I am guessing that in order to fully verify the account I will need a Virtual Credit Card for Paypal.

Questions:
1. Can anyone suggest a reliable/economical source for a Virtual Credit Card for Paypal Verification.

2. Does anyone know if the US Bank Account provided by Payoneer will work? If not what are my alternatives?

3. Do I need to do anything else in order to fully verify this paypal account.

4. Will I be allowed to transfer funds from my US paypal account, to my European paypal account and then to my European Bank Account?

5. My friend has accepted to send me his Paypal Debit Card to my country. Will I be able to use this card as a regular Debit card in my country without a problem with Paypal, since I will not be in the US?

6. Can I delete his mobile number and use none? If no.. is there any other solution? Paypal asked me to reply to a message they sent me, in order to do a simple transfer.

Is there any other simpler solution to get full access to a fully verified US paypal account?

Thank you all in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!