Please contact DHL - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers > Shipping Talk

Shipping Talk General discussions on shipping, customs, tracking, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, etc.

Old 01-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Please contact DHL

i ordered TWO VOIP related items from china ( legal in USA and not the Varo item, company logo on devices ), supplier used the DHL, custom cleared the item at first and i got SMS from DHL for next day delivery, DHL tried to deliver at first attempt but could not find the address, after calling to DHL i figured out the address which supplier provided is incorrect or spelling mistake. ( i.e 2929 instead of 2920 ) so the DHL rep asked me for the correct address and he confirmed that i will get my package tomorrow and today when i tried to track my package there was a message " Please contact DHL " then again i called DHL and they said package picked by custom so i have to contact custom and they cant give me more detail. when called the custom they just said they have the package and asked me one question, ( Item name which listed on attached invoice) and said i should contact them after 3-4 working days as package is on inspection to see not banned or violating the infringement or trademark or if so they will send me a latter within 30 days.

so my question how come custom hold the item which already cleared by them and went out for the delivery a day back ?

the address i using always got the similar products all the time so no problem at address.

Friday, January 16, 2015 Location Time
13 Please contact DHL MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH - USA 11:17
Thursday, January 15, 2015 Location Time
12 Address information needed; contact DHL MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH - USA 14:59
11 With delivery courier MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH - USA 11:00
10 Arrived at Delivery Facility in MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS - USA MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH - USA 10:12
9 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:15
8 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:11
7 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:38
6 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:19
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 Location Time
5 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 12:50
4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:37
3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:32
2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 20:18
1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 16:55
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Please contact DHL

This seems to be your problem:
12 Address information needed; contact DHL MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH - USA 14:59
Maybe wrong address?
Old 01-19-2015
Threadstarter  

DHL tried delivery at first attempt but could not find the address, after calling to DHL i figured out the address which supplier provided is incorrect or spelling mistake. ( i.e 2929 instead of 2920 ) so the DHL rep asked me for the correct address and he confirmed that i will get my package tomorrow and today when i tried to track my package there was a message " Please contact DHL " then again i called DHL and they said package detained by custom so i have to contact custom ( CBP ) and they cant give me more detail. when called the custom ( CBP ) they just said they have the package and asked me one question, ( Item name which listed on attached invoice) and said i should contact them after 3-4 working days as package is on inspection to see not banned or the infringement or violating trademark or if so they will send me a latter within 30 days.
Old 01-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirkhan View Post
DHL tried delivery at first attempt but could not find the address, after calling to DHL i figured out the address which supplier provided is incorrect or spelling mistake. ( i.e 2929 instead of 2920 ) so the DHL rep asked me for the correct address and he confirmed that i will get my package tomorrow and today when i tried to track my package there was a message " Please contact DHL " then again i called DHL and they said package detained by custom so i have to contact custom ( CBP ) and they cant give me more detail. when called the custom ( CBP ) they just said they have the package and asked me one question, ( Item name which listed on attached invoice) and said i should contact them after 3-4 working days as package is on inspection to see not banned or the infringement or violating trademark or if so they will send me a latter within 30 days.
Good luck on contacting them in a few days then - if it's detained by custom then there is a chance it will be seized...but hopefully not
Old 01-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Hi friends,
keep calling CBP and DHL no update yet, i am not worry about the seizure but getting delay make me and my client panic as we need that item to complete our client project.

the item we bought from legit manufacturer ( ejointech ) and they own the trade mark so counterfeit and trade mark violation is not an issue in our case.
Old 01-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Ah ok - clearer now...maybe paperwork is not in order
Old 01-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Hi rsot,
Thank you so much but CBP didn't say anything other then to call them back on Wednesday to get the update and said package still on inspection.
supplier said they did the proper packaging and attached all the required documents, i am sure supplier is right because DHL tried one attempt for delivery and couldn't find the address before detention.
now i am thinking seriously to hire the attorney to atleast get the proper answer from CBP so what do you think, would that help?
Old 01-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hi rsot,
Thank you so much but CBP didn't say anything other then to call them back on Wednesday to get the update and said package still on inspection.
supplier said they did the proper packaging and attached all the required documents, i am sure supplier is right because DHL tried one attempt for delivery and couldn't find the address before detention.
now i am thinking seriously to hire the attorney to atleast get the proper answer from CBP so what do you think, would that help?
Hire an attorney - keep talking to your supplier - get more documentation as proof in case. This is a rough situation but a bit beyond these forums. Wish you good luck
Old 01-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Hi friends,
keep calling CBP and DHL no update yet, i am not worry about the seizure but getting delay make me and my client panic as we need that item to complete our client project.

the item we bought from legit manufacturer ( ejointech ) and they own the trade mark so counterfeit and trade mark violation is not an issue in our case.
No need to hire an attoreny yet unless you have a lot of money.

Customs can retain items if they want. Often there can be a backlog to get an incoming parcel cleared.

You have to be careful about calling them all the time: that can make them take longer to release items.

I suggest you double check with your supplier what address was given. Get a copy of their waybill, with whatever info was on it. (You can then check against your own records).

From your explanation, it seems your impatience is more the worry than an actual seizure.

Hope it is resolved for you.
Old 01-26-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

From your description of the items and process taken by DHL/Customs - Seems to be just routine inspection in which your parcel is not on the top of the pile to inspect.

I've had parcels take up to a month to clear inspection here in Australia.
Old 02-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Hi Guys,
today i got the letter from custom for seizure detail and said the item is counterfeit and bear a counterfeit design.
Description of Trade Mark : UL & Design / UL in Circle.

After asking the supplier he emailed me the UL listing number and copy of certification and said i can check on UL database.

( QQGQ.E321192 - Power Supplies, Information Technology Equipment Including Electrical Business Equipment )

so now my question is how come did they seize the genuine item ? in letter they gave me 5 option including the petition for relief.