Ebay Stealth Australia Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Ebay Stealth Australia Questions

Hi,
I'm new to this but have read some very helpful and informative posts around the creation of eBay Stealth accounts.
In a bid not to duplicate questions I've checked quite thoroughly and I have most of the answers I require but before I take the plunge and create my accounts I just wanted to make sure of a couple things.
Sorry if this has been questioned and answered before.
Here goes.......
1. I opened a new bank account at a different bank for my eBay Stealth account. I was fortunate enough to have the teller spell my name incorrectly and in a different way my regular spelling, my name has two spelling that are used. e.g. for example Aiden now became Aidan with the same last name. So I have a new account in a different name (first name only different), with a different bank, although the address attached to my new bank account is the same to my previously suspended account. Would this be ok to use as my PayPal account and attach to my new eBay Stealth account?
2. In Australia we need to register a sim card with id. I bought a Vodaphone sim for $2 but they want id to activate it. I'm thinking I'll just use my new bank account details to do this under the 'misspelt' new name.
3. I have cleared the cookies and flash cookies, created a new user account on my computer just for eBay.
4. My ip address is static and my housemate has an eBay account as well so I'm not sure I want to change it for fear of dropping him in it too. If I buy a dongle and sim card this will give me a new IP address. Is there any issue around this?
Apart from that I'm set to go I think.
I would appreciate and love to hear some thoughts, ideas and experiences from people around this and thank you and the wonderful community here in advance.
Kind Regards,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2014

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Ebay Stealth Australia Questions

Wow i have exactly the same questions, im pretty sure you and me got it all right. You can use VPS or dongle. I think paypal\ebay doesnt check your phone id as long as your "clean". Not sure about the bank account but i think its too risky. If your planing to have more then one stealth is it really necessary to start with name variation?

Last edited by Klemantina; 06-30-2014 at 02:38 AM.
Old 06-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You CANNOT use the old pp with a new eB account - this is NOT stealth.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-30-2014 at 04:30 AM.
Old 06-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

This prepaid modem is my favourite, would recommend.

E3131 3G USB Starter Kit

Can sometimes get them for $29.00 @ Coles.
Provides a new IP address + reception is reasonably good if your near a window.
Old 06-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyFromOz View Post
Hi,
I'm new to this but have read some very helpful and informative posts around the creation of eBay Stealth accounts.
In a bid not to duplicate questions I've checked quite thoroughly and I have most of the answers I require but before I take the plunge and create my accounts I just wanted to make sure of a couple things.
Sorry if this has been questioned and answered before.
Here goes.......
1. I opened a new bank account at a different bank for my eBay stealth account. I was fortunate enough to have the teller spell my name incorrectly and in a different way my regular spelling, my name has two spelling that are used. e.g. for example Aiden now became Aidan with the same last name. So I have a new account in a different name (first name only different), with a different bank, although the address attached to my new bank account is the same to my previously suspended account. Would this be ok to use as my PayPal account and attach to my new eBay stealth account?
2. In Australia we need to register a sim card with id. I bought a Vodaphone sim for $2 but they want id to activate it. I'm thinking I'll just use my new bank account details to do this under the 'misspelt' new name.
3. I have cleared the cookies and flash cookies, created a new user account on my computer just for eBay.
4. My ip address is static and my housemate has an eBay account as well so I'm not sure I want to change it for fear of dropping him in it too. If I buy a dongle and sim card this will give me a new IP address. Is there any issue around this?
Apart from that I'm set to go I think.
I would appreciate and love to hear some thoughts, ideas and experiences from people around this and thank you and the wonderful community here in advance.
Kind Regards,
I gathered from these forums that the name your bank account is in is not an issue?
Old 06-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The name on the bank account MUST be in your real name. That teller was stupid doing that

That name is not seen by paypal. There is a message on paypal saying different. It is to be ignored.

Be careful about what banks are picked. Suncorp is OUT.
Old 07-26-2014

Longevity: 56%

I reckon you should get a different user for each account instead of deleting the cookies, **** happens and its really risky . lets say your ebay id is 123 , create special user which is named after 123 so you wont stuff up your other accounts or get linked