Ebay Suspension - Now Girlfriend Too - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Ebay Suspension - Now Girlfriend Too

Hi everyone, I have just joined the forums as just been kicked off of ebay for having 8 negatives. Anyway theres no point waisting time dwelling on this I'd like to set up stealth.

So today I thought using my girlfriend's account would work so I bought a 4G mobile router and created a new user on my Macbook. I connected to the 4G router and then opened up this new user and signed into my girlfriends ebay account. I attempted to list something and it instantly linked her account with my account.

My question is where have I went wrong.

New IP , new name, new address, her bank details, her account has been live for 4 years, new cookies I presume from the new account on my computer.

The only thing I can think of is that I used to get the odd package sent to her address from my account, could this be the link. I also didn't change my MAC address but I thought this wasn't needed.

I would like to setup a full stealth account now but need to understand what went wrong before I attempt this.

Thanks in advanced.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Ebay Suspension - Now Girlfriend Too

Im a little unclear -

If this is your girlfriends 4 year live eBay account, where does "new name, new address, her bank details" come into it? Are you referring to eBay account or paypal account?
Old 02-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

First off - welcome to the forums.
I agree with colfor - you state new info yet also that you used an existing account. If you attempted to create a new ebay account and linked it to your paypal account then that's the link right there.
At any rate using a friend/relative info for creating an account is a BAD idea and can only end badly. You now made sure your girlfriend can never use ebay. Not so sure shes going to like that idea...
Get the stealth guide and use ALL new info. Learn the principles of doing stealth properly and start fresh from scratch.
Old 02-25-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy95 View Post
Hi everyone, I have just joined the forums as just been kicked off of ebay for having 8 negatives. Anyway theres no point waisting time dwelling on this I'd like to set up stealth.

So today I thought using my girlfriend's account would work so I bought a 4G mobile router and created a new user on my Macbook. I connected to the 4G router and then opened up this new user and signed into my girlfriends ebay account. I attempted to list something and it instantly linked her account with my account.

My question is where have I went wrong.

New IP , new name, new address, her bank details, her account has been live for 4 years, new cookies I presume from the new account on my computer.

The only thing I can think of is that I used to get the odd package sent to her address from my account, could this be the link. I also didn't change my MAC address but I thought this wasn't needed.

I would like to setup a full stealth account now but need to understand what went wrong before I attempt this.

Thanks in advanced.
You used her address previously for those 'odd packages', so ebay already has that address on file and probably will have linked you there, plenty of info on this forum about the correct way to stealth.

You need all new details again, you cannot use any old info. MAC addresses cannot be read so that's one thing you don't need to change again, but it's the only thing.

Your first step is to read up if you don't know already on the paypal ID verification issues, you will be asked for ID as you approach the £1900 EU sales limit and will need to upload docs that are acceptable to paypal, the alternative to that problem and to creating your own account, is to check out the account sales on here.
Old 02-25-2015

Longevity: 53%

New everything man. Name, address, Bank, phone etc.

Look at renting a mailbox.
Old 02-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Hi thanks for getting back to me so soon, when I mentioned new address and details I was meaning her details, so it not related to me. I now have a new plan of action so hopefully somebody can confirm if this sounds good.

New IP - 4G dongle thing - changes everytime I login
New Name - Open account the business name of my website
New Bank Account - Open a business bank account
New Address - either rent a mailbox or use an address nearby, returns not a problem as low value items
New Debit Card - use a VCC
New pay as you go mobile.

Is it possible to setup a ebay account under a Business Name or is a personal name required?

Thanks