Paypal account with $300.000 in transferes limited. New account made, need tips. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-19-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Paypal account with $300.000 in transferes limited. New account made, need tips.

Hi all, I am new here but decided to also register to this forum to share experiences because Paypal is one tough piece of meat and I would like to share my utter frustration/downfalls & successes. My English grammar is not the best so I will try to auto-correct as much as possible

I shall explain my situation, I am a diamond trader on ebay. Bought well over 300.000 dollar worth of stones in the last 3 years. Nothing above 2000 dollar.
Paypal decided to ban our account due to the "excessive" amount of claims we had opened in the last year. (Lots of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ diamonds, we have to send them back, nothing illegal or grey area).

Anyway, we have done the following for the new account:

- New bank accounts with new creditcards. (This account an VCC was used and bought with bitcoins)
- New mail addresses.
- New browser (Cookies cleared).
- New routers (new IP addresses).
- New sim card with new phone number.
- Random address, not far from out real address.

After the 1st $300000 dollar account we created a new account with everything new as above, we used an non-existing address and later then added another address which was an abbreviation of our real address (instead of spencer street, we used S. Str. and also just the initials of my real name (Elliot Elliot = E. Ell.) We only used the VCC creditcard to activate our account.
This all went fine (15-20 items bought and recieved), until I decided to call with our old phone, about our old account because there was still being looked at by one of the "managers" of paypal and I hoped it would still be revised and un-limited of course.

After an 45 minute discussion the spicy but fair and polite conversation ended with nothing changed, and the same day the new account we created also got limited.
So one way or another, and my guess is that my phone call triggered a deeper look into our details and they picked up on our new account this way.

Very frustrated we took an drink and decided not to give up because my company is my life's work, we have done the following:

[I]- New creditcards, this time pre-paid creditcards at a new bank instead of VCC. (different numbers, known-to-paypal name if they would look into it)
- New mail addresses.
- New browser (Cookies cleared).
- Changed router (new IP address, we used our old router which now got an new IP).
- New sim card with new phone number.
- New address, post-box company on real address which also takes care of paid packages & import tax.

Basically, the only thing that is still linking our old accounts, is the name on the creditcard. Beside that, everything is new (phone, address, name, IP, new creditcard).

This setup is working now, the company that receives our packages is expensive (they charge fee for paying import tax & re-routing the received packages to our banned-address) but I want to arm ourselves to the maximum possible because I really do not want to create any new accounts anymore.

At the 1st of august have an new office building which also has new opportunities with an new address, new IP so we will use this too to create an 4th account with total new details & new IP on the name of an relative we know. (he is willing to support).

I have the following questions and I hope people can answer these:

- Can Paypal link accounts by digging into the new creditcard numbers, (just the numbers) - and discover the name on the card?
- Our account is verified now with just the Creditcard. We are doing small transactions now (30>150 dollar max, 1 payment a day), is there a way this can trigger their radars? We want to slowly up the payments & amounts to several items a day and 150>1000 dollar.
- Is there a sending limit for verified (creditcard only) accounts that when you pay too much, you will get on their radar and eventually you will need to send ID/bank data/address data? Is there a guide to stay under the radar, and still pay items?

Any suggestions and/or tips, information is highly appreciated. We already dug out their policy because we wanted to take legal steps but it turned out that they are fully covered in. You basically accept the fact, when you register that Paypal can end your account, at any time without any reason.

This whole situation is very sour, if I even knew paypal would limit our account because of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items we are sending back (a claim is a claim) I would simply accept the fact I got a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item and be done with it. Now our whole world is up side down.

I want to arm myself with "nuclear warheads" against these idiots. They simply do not respect their users and if you act differently then the general users, they will cut off your f**** head without warning.
If there was any possibility of filing a lawsuit, or sending a subpoena to this wretched company I would do it, no matter what the costs would be. But they have a monopoly on Ebay, and Ebay is one of the better places to buy if you know what you are looking for.

I cannot exists without eBay, I cannot exist without Paypal.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-25-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Paypal account with $300.000 in transferes limited. New account made, need tips.

Your Problem is.. Your doing WAAAAAAaaaayy to much activity on a brand new account. but there are many tricks around this. Paypal is actually simple to work, once you've experienced every type of limitation lol! you say you dont want to keep creating new accounts but if you cant live/ do business without ebay & paypal your going to be kind of Stuck in a Rut!!
Old 07-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal account with $300.000 in transferes limited. New account made, need tips.

You need more backup accounts and spread sales
Old 07-25-2016
Banned

Longevity: 73%

I thought I read it as 300,000 dollars in a limited PayPal account. Almost had a heart attack!
The Following User Says Thank You to yaBeh8ater For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (07-26-2016)
Old 07-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Yeah thats what I thought too.
Good thing that's not the case.
As for OP and the way he is using the accounts... I wouldnt be using ebay and paypal for that sort of business. Way too many scammers in those industries and things are very subjective when it comes to precious stones. No matter what you do to get started again youre still handling a new account and sending a tenth of what you did before will get your account limited. Theres no future with paypal if you keep dealing in the same industry.
Old 07-26-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I suppose as long as OP makes good money then it does not matter about disputing all the fa ke gems. Keep using paypal and ebay...because like he says, he cannot exist without it. So maybe just make less claims in future, eat a few of the losses, and on the ones you do return, go for a return and only escalate if they will not refund.

forget the lawsuit talk though.....they can do what they want, it is their rules.
Old 08-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Spread sales no doubt... You will hit 20k Limit pretty fast