Suspended for Performance becuase i was in PRISON!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 01-11-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Unhappy Suspended for Performance becuase i was in PRISON!!!

EBay is crazy there was no activity on my account at all. I'm honest with them, and they blow it out of propotion and say they will not reinstate my account. Anyone who bought anything was refunded. None of the money left the PayPal Account. The paypal account is active and works. The ebay account has both buying and selling privileges suspended indefinitely.

I showed them documents showing my surrender and release date and they're so dumb they rather me just write a fukin paragraph on why I wasn't active. They want me to contact the PRESIDENTS OFFICE ....
HAS ANYONE BEEN SICK OR HAD A SITUATION, where they were not active and had there account suspended and reinstated.

Sorry for the caps,,,very angry.... Shout out to all my old friends it's been a minute!!!

BTW it's not like I sell anything illegall I sell goddamn clothing and toys and collectibles real GANGSTA RIGHT!...l

Any contributions to help woiuld be appreciated..I"m going to see my lawyer buy I know he'll probably not be able to do anything because he's a criminal attorney and the only info I can give him for ebay is the ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT (LOL) no Phone #

Does anyone have phone #'s for disputes..please advise,,I"m in dire need of help..

Thank You So Much
Jay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Suspended for Performance becuase i was in PRISON!!!

What was the e-mail they sent to you for reason of suspension?

Also - your situation aside - why would you volunteer that info to eb...just saying
Old 01-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Because there was no responses for 7 months to anything. I just said DUI, didn't think it would be a big deal beacuse you have no access to phones or computers. Without saying my reasoning of my absence, it looks like I"m ignoring them, and just said F this account and my customers. I'm going to have my attorney write them a letter and call them.
Does anyone have suggestions, please advise;....
Old 01-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I need to find a real cheap e-commerce website just to put my produts up on so people can
click
add to cart
and checkout
via paypal
anyone know a cheap solution....
I don't have too much time left today I will later tonight. I'm on the east coast but anyone that can help me I'd be more then willing to hook you up with some nice stuff....thx again-J
Old 01-11-2017
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Check out Shopify and Volusion. For what you pay you get a really good product with a lot of tools. Then go buy some twitter/FB/Instagram likes and posts to up your rep and promote the site. Also get someone to SEO (black or white hat) your shop. That should get you started.
Old 01-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I fought for hours and got my buying privledges restored luckily I have a friend whose an attorney an Irvine and my local attorney told me to sue them. What they did was wrong he reps people who do ebay/amazon heavy and I mean heavy!...I need to try and get everyting in order so I can chat in the chatbox with my old buddies ..missed you guys!
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by J dub 1984 View Post
I fought for hours and got my buying privledges restored luckily I have a friend whose an attorney an Irvine and my local attorney told me to sue them. What they did was wrong he reps people who do ebay/amazon heavy and I mean heavy!...I need to try and get everyting in order so I can chat in the chatbox with my old buddies ..missed you guys!
Congrats are in order
Old 01-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by J dub 1984 View Post
Be careful with this account.

Be wary of eBay and do not trust them.

Let me know if you need a hand,Jay.

Old 01-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Why not just move on and make more accounts?

In all reality ebay/paypal etc...can close an account for any or no reason at all. It is all in the TOS you clicked and agreed when opening the accounts.
Old 01-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

I agree with yankee. Regardless of what happens with this situation start working on backup accounts - a whole bunch of them.
Youve been out of the game for awhile and things are always evolving (and potentially getting more difficult). Dont put all your eggs in one basket and dont count on one single account. When it comes to ebay and paypal always have accounts ready to fall back on.
Old 01-16-2017

Longevity: 42%

Easier to just buy a couple bundle accounts with low limits and build them up. 2 months later, just call up and ask for limit increase. Always good to have back ups. Kinda tired of seeing people post about THEIR ONE SOLE ACCOUNT got locked and now they dont know what to do. Like the world is ending. BACK UP ACCOUNTS. Never sell ALL YOUR **** in one place. Never let paypal have all your money.

NEVER TELL A PLACE YOU WENT TO PRISON.
Old 02-21-2017

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
Easier to just buy a couple bundle accounts with low limits and build them up. 2 months later, just call up and ask for limit increase. Always good to have back ups. Kinda tired of seeing people post about THEIR ONE SOLE ACCOUNT got locked and now they dont know what to do. Like the world is ending. BACK UP ACCOUNTS. Never sell ALL YOUR **** in one place. Never let paypal have all your money.

NEVER TELL A PLACE YOU WENT TO PRISON.
Risk splitting