Limited by Ebay,no tracking information. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Limited by Ebay,no tracking information.

Hi,
selling on ebay virtual items(everything legal) last 3 weeks time sold 600+items,and today eBay removed my listing and limited account,ebay asked to add tracking numbers or sent to them PDF file with numbers,as i don't have this because i sent it via ebay messages so i will give up.
Just in case if someone know how can i do in future to avoid limitation from ebay,i've buying from another sellers for test and got fromthem the same virtual delivery but they are still look good and selling this years and years.

Can i pay to royal mail,and after couple of days just cancel order and get refund? or eBay monitoring is item delivered or not?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Limited by Ebay,no tracking information.

Maybe you should mail out a piece of paper when someone buys from you......never understood "Virtual Item" sellers....they come wanting some miracle cure.

So you want to do what? buy a tracking number then cancel it? ebay isn't that dumb, the tracking is going to show the item never arrived.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (03-30-2017), rsot (03-24-2017)
Old 03-23-2017

Longevity: 42%

Virtual items are not allowed to sell on ebay UK they know you cant provide what you asked for so here we go not allot that you can do
Old 03-24-2017

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Hi,
selling on ebay virtual items(everything legal) last 3 weeks time sold 600+items,and today eBay removed my listing and limited account,ebay asked to add tracking numbers or sent to them PDF file with numbers,as i don't have this because i sent it via ebay messages so i will give up.
Just in case if someone know how can i do in future to avoid limitation from ebay,i've buying from another sellers for test and got fromthem the same virtual delivery but they are still look good and selling this years and years.

Can i pay to royal mail,and after couple of days just cancel order and get refund? or eBay monitoring is item delivered or not?
I've never sold any virtual items on ebay, but could you not buy the cheapest postage label available via ebay, send an envelope to buyer containing a brief note explaining the situation and the ebay system would see that you posted an 'item' to buyer - even though there would be no tracking number, the system knows you have sent an item to buyer?

Obviously this wouldn't help your current situation but maybe it could work in future. Try this at your own risk :-)
Old 03-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

As MM78 indicated...you're selling 600+ items and not understanding the way to win with virtual items...not good.
Old 03-24-2017
Threadstarter  

i asked for advice,as i said another sellers sell much more 100+ every day each advert,and they are do not sent it,as i said before i tested it and bought few items from few sellers and they are still GOOD on ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
As MM78 indicated...you're selling 600+ items and not understanding the way to win with virtual items...not good.
Old 03-24-2017

Longevity: 43%

I had an account that had sold about 1000 items within about 2 weeks (All virtual). Account got limited, eBay demanded I upload tracking for each and every item. Same as you, that was not possible.

Got my 'lawyer' onto them and they said only way I could reinstate the account was to write a letter to their legal team, which quite frankly, I don't think it's worth the bother.

In future, I am going to create a new account every 2 weeks or so (Stealth) and sell virtual items, if one account is bricked, it doesn't matter as you have loads more. Maybe something you could do??
Old 03-25-2017

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolstealthaccount View Post
I had an account that had sold about 1000 items within about 2 weeks (All virtual). Account got limited, eBay demanded I upload tracking for each and every item. Same as you, that was not possible.

Got my 'lawyer' onto them and they said only way I could reinstate the account was to write a letter to their legal team, which quite frankly, I don't think it's worth the bother.

In future, I am going to create a new account every 2 weeks or so (Stealth) and sell virtual items, if one account is bricked, it doesn't matter as you have loads more. Maybe something you could do??
I think where is no solution to Virtual items. You can only have deal with eBay (like big china shops) so they will close eyes on you. But i think where is no option for small sellers. Some get lucky, some not.
Old 03-25-2017

Longevity: 67%

Quote:

wouldn't you run out of bank accounts/paypal accounts when they go down after the ebay accounts?
Old 03-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:

The issue here is the volume your selling in.

If you were to split that sort of volume between say 5/6 accounts then you would really decrease the risk of your accounts getting limited.
Old 03-26-2017

I'm selling virtual items on two of my secondary stealth account and now I received 'MC036' advice and they removed my listing in the same moment. I have sold only two items... I think that other sellers reported me to ebay to get out me of ebay business. In another account I sold 60+ virtual items in a week without problems.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrong View Post
wouldn't you run out of bank accounts/paypal accounts when they go down after the ebay accounts?
Where there is a will, there is a way - though not the best way.
Old 03-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Will try to add another non ebay tracking numbers to ebay,will see if it works.
Old 03-30-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts

Adding inactive tracking numbers wont do the trick - ebay *do* check them manually (perhaps not all of them, but some atleast).

Buying and adding them now wont do you any good - it will be suspicious as to why you've decided to ship all 600+ after 3 weeks, and all after you've gotten limited.

Consider getting a few more stealth accounts, spread your sales over those accounts. You've sold far too much in too short a space of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-30-2017)
Old 03-30-2017

Longevity: 46%

As OP said there are other sellers selling same item I would suspect the rival seller/s are grassing him up to ebay to eliminate the competition - especially as he said these other sellers are selling hundreds of items per day and getting away with it. So the problem is probably not all due to having no tracking info uploaded to ebay.
Old 03-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

I wonder if OP is using his own images as well - or using stock images or, worse yet, taking other people's images...
Old 03-30-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I wonder if OP is using his own images as well - or using stock images or, worse yet, taking other people's images...
i using stock images.
Old 03-30-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Adding inactive tracking numbers wont do the trick - ebay *do* check them manually (perhaps not all of them, but some atleast).

Buying and adding them now wont do you any good - it will be suspicious as to why you've decided to ship all 600+ after 3 weeks, and all after you've gotten limited.

Consider getting a few more stealth accounts, spread your sales over those accounts. You've sold far too much in too short a space of time.
No,i gave up with that limited account,running this item on anothers stealths,as i working for UK MAIL i have access to tons of tracking numbers.just adding it to my current sales,will see if works.
Old 03-30-2017
Threadstarter  

just seen on ebay another seller sold 976 items for 24hrs(8967 for this month) and still up,lucky bu****d
Old 03-31-2017

Quote:
just seen on eBay another seller sold 976 items for 24hrs(8967 for this month) and still up,lucky bu****d
This will always happen. Some lucky, some not. Just use more accounts to solve this. He sells 9000 per month, boom and account suspended and he sells ZERO per month.
Old 03-31-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts

It's not luck. Your "competitors" account is in a lot better shape (I've checked).

There are factors that are taken into consideration when ebay are deciding to suspend a seller selling legitimate, but high risk items.
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
i using stock images.
Try and tailor some to make them your own - stamp, alter, etc.