recommendations for uk po box - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default recommendations for uk po box

thinking of renting out a po box any recommendations?
I will be using it for stealth account so name is different.What will be the situation with id if I for example collect a return on a different name or something.

also can the po box be used as a registered address for paypl and ebay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: recommendations for uk po box

We dont discuss companies as this can lead to over usage...but plenty to search and choose from.
Most will require id so give real details there..then in turn most will allow additional names...hence thats where your stealth name comes in.
Yes...can be used as a registered address :-)
ayaz (12-02-2014), JamesNorth101 (12-15-2014)
Old 12-15-2014

Longevity: 88%

Can a PO BOX be used for a return address for parcels? Will it depend on the size of the parcels?
Old 12-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by luverlyjuberly View Post
Can a PO BOX be used for a return address for parcels? Will it depend on the size of the parcels?
I avoid any company that has po box in address as eb and pp dont like that as far as im.aware.
I get real.addresses and i change a word to flat, suite, room etc...
Fine as a returns address. Some storage facilities have size restrictions based on what they have available but a mailforwarding.company will take any size parcel.
They charge a fee for this as well as the postage cost to forward it to you so if you have a low value return, then id let it go. But use it for more expensive returns.
Thats what i do anyway :-)
Old 12-15-2014

I'm lucky as I have very few returns and the customers have always contacted me with the message system. I always put a return address label in with the parcel and the customer has always used it. I also message them with my real address.
However today i have had three customers wanting to return their items and they have used the RETURN REQUEST form within eBay. I don't know what info eBay gives the customer and I am concerned that if eBay gives a different return address to the one on my label I will lose items (that I can't afford). This is why I am considering a PO BOX.
Old 12-15-2014

Quote:
I'm lucky as I have very few returns and the customers have always contacted me with the message system. I always put a return address label in with the parcel and the customer has always used it. I also message them with my real address.
However today i have had three customers wanting to return their items and they have used the RETURN REQUEST form within eBay. I don't know what info eBay gives the customer and I am concerned that if eBay gives a different return address to the one on my label I will lose items (that I can't afford). This is why I am considering a PO BOX.
Isnt it possible to check that on ebay. Go to.accounts section and then personal information and then addresses. It should show your primary address and any others you have used.
Return address in package is a good idea.
Im a bit of a scaredy cat so i wouldnt message buyer my real address just incase ebay looked through messages you send.
Old 12-15-2014

Just checked now...
Accounts..addresses....
Then it lists your registered address, your primary postage address and lastly your primary return address.
Presumably whatever you have as your primary return address is what those buyers will have gotton :-)
Old 12-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Just checked now...
Accounts..addresses....
Then it lists your registered address, your primary postage address and lastly your primary return address.
Presumably whatever you have as your primary return address is what those buyers will have gotton :-)
I've just changed my return address so it is incomplete! Hopefully this will help me with my stealth return address which is on the return label in the parcel. Sadly I could not change the real postcode on eBay.
Old 12-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Isnt it possible to check that on ebay. Go to.accounts section and then personal information and then addresses. It should show your primary address and any others you have used.
Return address in package is a good idea.
Im a bit of a scaredy cat so i wouldnt message buyer my real address just incase ebay looked through messages you send.
I just keep my fingers crossed.
I'm looking to change my name next year and once i do I will change my homeline telephone number with BT
In theory I will then be able to use my real address with eBay. I'll be a completely different person!
The only flaw is that my DOB will be the same.
Old 12-15-2014

Quote:
I've just changed my return address so it is incomplete! Hopefully this will help me with my stealth return address which is on the return label in the parcel. Sadly I could not change the real postcode on eBay.
This can cause real headache for you with those three buyers using the return item through ebay, can cause hassles if ebay start looking at what address you have given for returns, the buyers can also contact ebay saying you have sent them another address though they may not not know it is your real address, if ebay starts looking into why you sent buyers that extra address that could be enough to get your account suspended!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
luverlyjuberly (12-29-2014), ooooo.halo (12-16-2014)