New Ebay And Paypal Advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default New Ebay And Paypal Advice

Hi All,

So i have been a victim of the permanent limitation now across 2 ebay accounts that i had going for just over 6 months. From doing a lot of reading i can see that my issue was a lot of incomings, and then sporadic withdrawals, leaving my account empty most days.

So..Moving on i have created a new paypal account, using no links at all to any of my previous. Like a new email, I've used a VCC for the first time and also linked it to a savings account i have.

My ebay accounts tho are still active and i would love to use them due to the feedback score i have but best practice and reading is looking like i will have to leave these alone now and start fresh?

What address's do I use? Do i order new sim cards for an old samsung or nokia phone? How do i avoid talking to these people to blatantly lie about my stealth accounts? Just some tips required really?

Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-28-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: New Ebay And Paypal Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp07974 View Post
Hi All,

So i have been a victim of the permanent limitation now across 2 ebay accounts that i had going for just over 6 months. From doing a lot of reading i can see that my issue was a lot of incomings, and then sporadic withdrawals, leaving my account empty most days.

So..Moving on i have created a new paypal account, using no links at all to any of my previous. Like a new email, I've used a VCC for the first time and also linked it to a savings account i have.

My ebay accounts tho are still active and i would love to use them due to the feedback score i have but best practice and reading is looking like i will have to leave these alone now and start fresh?

What address's do I use? Do i order new sim cards for an old samsung or nokia phone? How do i avoid talking to these people to blatantly lipe about my stealth accounts? Just some tips required really?

Regards
You will need to make new ebay accounts for any new paypal accounts.

Check out rentable mailboxes.

You can buy a new sim or go with soho66 (think thats what its called ) for an area specific number.

Hope this helps with your first set of questions :-)
comp07974 (01-29-2015), RosieTosie (01-29-2015)
Old 01-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
You will need to make new ebay accounts for any new paypal accounts.

Check out rentable mailboxes.

You can buy a new sim or go with soho66 (think thats what its called ) for an area specific number.

Hope this helps with your first set of questions :-)
That's ace thank you, getting the ebay stealth guide at some point today as well. Is their a way to avoid the ebay 21 day hold at all when creating these accounts?
Old 01-29-2015

Longevity: 54%

The 21 Day hold is, unfortunately, an integrated part of any new account, no way round this. Just build up slowly, using several accounts if necessary (in fact this is recommended) and the holds will be gone in due course
The Following User Says Thank You to colfor For This Useful Post:
comp07974 (01-29-2015)
Old 01-29-2015

Definately wise to create or buy more than eBay/PayPal accounts so that in another six months if you lose another account you still have a couple left that you have been nurturing along so they can seemlessly take over from the downed account, and continue on making new accounts every now and then for exactly the same reasons
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
comp07974 (01-29-2015)
Old 01-29-2015
Threadstarter  

So i have set up my new stealth account using a VCC and also an account. Got the account verified via a SIM card i have brought and have both paypal and ebay running alongside each other ( same account names and address's etc )

I think now is the hard part, trying to keep these accounts open and not getting requested to provide ID etc.

Any tips? I have made a new user account on my PC and have recently , 3 weeks ago, changed my broadband provider. I am using mozzilla firefox with a security plug in that removes the flash cookies every 2 seconds.

Any other tips at all?
Old 01-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp07974 View Post
So i have set up my new stealth account using a VCC and also an account. Got the account verified via a SIM card i have brought and have both paypal and ebay running alongside each other ( same account names and address's etc )

I think now is the hard part, trying to keep these accounts open and not getting requested to provide ID etc.

Any tips? I have made a new user account on my PC and have recently , 3 weeks ago, changed my broadband provider. I am using mozzilla firefox with a security plug in that removes the flash cookies every 2 seconds.

Any other tips at all?
Best to post the same question in one place only on the forum, to avoid duplicate responses and confusion :-)