How to take out money from stealth without bank withdrawal? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: How to take out money from stealth without bank withdrawal?

Yes very wise Geegee, a village a few miles from us has some fabulous riverside properties with lawns that end on walls that border riverbanks, some even have boathouses that otters are known to haibituate, all gorgeous and delightful of course.

About 10-15 years ago, when my husband had a thing about CB radio's, he was listening one night when we had a truly crazy amount of rain that had been going on fir a few days. He dashed downstairs with latest radio message that the main road ridge in our local town was in danger of being washed away, there was so much water coming down the river from the Lake District mountains.

We went out for a drive in our diesel car, which wouldn't get engine flooding as easy as petrol. The amount of flooding going on that night became legendary is was so severe, those idyllic houses in that village were completely cut off, the whole village and all the others around it for miles were cut off. Had to be seen to be believed. There are still photo's of that night in the village pubs. Living near rivers is never ever wise, even though weather that bad might only happen once in 20 or 30 years, the damage it does in some cases in non recoverable from!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Geegee set up an Aspkin branch house for few of us to crash when we visit UK
Old 03-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Thread hijacked by mortgage. Not good enough
The Following User Says Thank You to taerese For This Useful Post:
tigerlite (10-10-2015)
Old 03-26-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by taerese View Post
Thread hijacked by mortgage. Not good enough
You sound like you're complaining about a purchase, this is a free forum. Some answers have been given here already.

You seem to have a self entitlement that everyone should find the answers for you. It's your problem if you don't have access to bank accounts, not the community.
The Following User Says Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (03-28-2015)
Old 03-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShevaa7x View Post
You sound like you're complaining about a purchase, this is a free forum. Some answers have been given here already.

You seem to have a self entitlement that everyone should find the answers for you. It's your problem if you don't have access to bank accounts, not the community.
So, it makes sense to hijack thread in between? certainly if aspkin had the same metality as you then this forum or the Stealth Book would not have started at all. If you practice what you preach and believe it was your problem if ebay kicked your butt then you shouldn't be reading this forum in the first place.

You sound like that greedy and low life prince in my childhood fairytale.
The Following User Says Thank You to taerese For This Useful Post:
tigerlite (10-10-2015)
Old 03-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%

I couldn't afford to buy property in the UK curretly, I bought a property elsewhere in Europe for the same amount as a deposit would have cost me in the UK, and my lifestyle is significantly better
yankee (03-28-2015)
Old 03-28-2015

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
So, it makes sense to hijack thread in between? certainly if aspkin had the same metality as you then this forum or the Stealth Book would not have started at all. If you practice what you preach and believe it was your problem if ebay kicked your butt then you shouldn't be reading this forum in the first place.

Oh do bore off.. troll.
Old 03-28-2015

Quote:
So, it makes sense to hijack thread in between
No, it doesn't make sense, but if you would like people to get on topic again, perhaps you could have.. I don't know, asked instead of crying about it?

Quote:
certainly if aspkin had the same metality as you then this forum or the Stealth Book would not have started at all. If you practice what you preach and believe it was your problem if ebay kicked your butt then you shouldn't be reading this forum in the first place.
On what planet does that mash up of the English alphabet have any relevance to what I said to you? All I said was perhaps you should not complain and offer something to the topic yourself. After all this topic was created by you, for only you.

Quote:
Once again, what? Lets pretend that this sentence has any relevance to what I said to you and come to the conclusion that i'm greedy.

Lets break down this thread;

1. Makes a thread to help himself make money.
2. Uses the term I many times and offers no insight to the topic and writes [End of Story] at the end like we're supposed to fix your problem?
3. Answer half the time sarcastically like a 14 year old teenager in a strop.
4. Doesn't contribute anything to the thread whilst people are discussing options for you. Then you come back 3 days later and cry because the thread admittedly got a little off topic.

You call me greedy? Looks like you only care about yourself. All your posts throughout this entire thread sound like you feel entitled that everyone here should help you. It's a public forum for people to have a discussion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (03-28-2015), yankee (10-04-2015), zeinfiltra (03-29-2015)
Old 10-04-2015

I don't want to say it out loud. Can you pm? I won't ask for skype or anything I just don't want it public. This method won't raise suspious activty.
Old 10-04-2015

Quote:
No, it doesn't make sense, but if you would like people to get on topic again, perhaps you could have.. I don't know, asked instead of crying about it?

On what planet does that mash up of the English alphabet have any relevance to what I said to you? All I said was perhaps you should not complain and offer something to the topic yourself. After all this topic was created by you, for only you.

Once again, what? Lets pretend that this sentence has any relevance to what I said to you and come to the conclusion that i'm greedy.

Lets break down this thread;

1. Makes a thread to help himself make money.
2. Uses the term I many times and offers no insight to the topic and writes [End of Story] at the end like we're supposed to fix your problem?
3. Answer half the time sarcastically like a 14 year old teenager in a strop.
4. Doesn't contribute anything to the thread whilst people are discussing options for you. Then you come back 3 days later and cry because the thread admittedly got a little off topic.

You call me greedy? Looks like you only care about yourself. All your posts throughout this entire thread sound like you feel entitled that everyone here should help you. It's a public forum for people to have a discussion.

Need help?pm me . This thread is bs .
Old 10-04-2015

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
i am planning of having more stealth accounts but i do not have enough bank accounts i could associate with them [end of story]

i would like to know if there are alternative strategies i could use to withdraw money from the various stealths paypal. An approach that works better in the uk
bluebird card
Old 10-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliquest View Post
bluebird card
So have you purchased and used this card in the UK?
Old 10-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
bluebird card
Please check people's Flags when providing an answer....
Old 10-06-2015

Longevity: 53%

Very well put!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
If these are you concerns, then I strongly suggest you sorting out some bank accounts. You clearly have kids and family and long term financial stability is key for any family.
Invest time, energy and some money into making accounts that will last you for years to come and you will not be in a need of THAT many bank accounts.
If you want to make a quick buck, then you might run into a risk of losing couple of bank accounts here and there and before you know it, you are at a point where your credit score is a tad bit ****ed and you have run out of ideas. Not to mention that you have still spend time, effort and money to create these accounts.
Instead of putting 70% effort in and trying to do things "creatively" just get the basics right, get couple of accounts going. Add few more and next thing, you'll be having a stable extra income, your accounts are strong and you don't need to hold your breath each time you check you accounts, in fear of being suspended.

Take it seriously and think long term- You have a family.
Old 10-10-2015

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 59%

Quote:

This fourm is NOT free. It is maintained by the constant effort and vigilance of people sharing and helping one another.

Not only that but also....The fourm is not free. I just paid subscriber fees the other day.

The thread was Hijacked. Period. This is a relevant complaint.

And the irrelevant posts should be removed. Immediately. As I just wasted time reading a bunch of them.
Old 10-10-2015

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 59%

Quote:
bluebird card
Bluebird card does not work for paypal anymore.
Old 10-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

prepaid Cards are being blocked people....use real banks!
Old 10-10-2015

Longevity: 64%

Find stores that sell pre-paid credit cards that accept paypal.

Yes I know a few stores that lets you purchase pre-paid credit cards with paypal. Don't bother PMing me to ask cos i won't tell you. Go find them yourself.
Old 10-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDot View Post
Find stores that sell pre-paid credit cards that accept paypal.

Yes I know a few stores that lets you purchase pre-paid credit cards with paypal. Don't bother PMing me to ask cos i won't tell you. Go find them yourself.
Read what I just said, their being blocked and 95% don't work with mismatch name deposits....maybe in AU they still work but for the U.S. they are not working.
Old 10-10-2015

Longevity: 49%

If youre using a stealth ebay and paypal account, how do you get the stuff you buy from Ebay to your actual address? Do you have to get a po box? I never buy anything from Ebay. Would adding a new delivery address for that purchase link you just from buying?
Old 10-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If youre using a stealth ebay and paypal account, how do you get the stuff you buy from Ebay to your actual address? Do you have to get a po box? I never buy anything from Ebay. Would adding a new delivery address for that purchase link you just from buying?
Over-complicating the whole thing. Open an PO Box or get an address you have access too......open Ebay/PP to that address and shop. Not complicated at all.