2 eBay's 1 Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-19-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default 2 eBay's 1 Paypal

Hi there,

I recently got refused the EU limit restriction and my PayPal closed, is it possible to link another PayPal account which is being used on for a different stealth account?

Also completly off topic does anyone use or had experience using Skrill on UK ebay as il temporarily have to use Skrill until i get another bank account and what not for a new PayPal.

Shuff
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: 2 eBay's 1 Paypal

No if you link your working paypal account to an ebay account that has a limited paypal account attached to it. The same thing will happen to that paypal account.

Your accounts are linked and will always be linked. So there is no way to save tbe account.
Old 05-19-2015
Threadstarter  

fair enough.. have you had any experience with Skrill Bunneh
Old 05-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Ive used skrill but not with ebay. As far as i know you can only use paypal on a uk account :(
Old 05-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffdog15 View Post
Hi there,

I recently got refused the EU limit restriction and my PayPal closed, is it possible to link another PayPal account which is being used on for a different stealth account?

Also completly off topic does anyone use or had experience using Skrill on UK ebay as il temporarily have to use Skrill until i get another bank account and what not for a new PayPal.

Shuff
You do know that buyers are brainwashed AND worse, ebay Uk kinda demand a working paypal to be on an ebay account?

Old 05-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Shuff

What happened or did not happen for you to make this comment?

Keep in mind that attaching another paypal links you
Old 05-20-2015
Threadstarter  

the submittion of ID... SNM

and i know i understand Skrill is a bit of a longshot, new account for me
Old 05-20-2015

Longevity: 52%

I opened a new ebay and paypal account 9 months ago.
The paypal account failed the ID ( I'd forgotten the details) so it was limited.
So I opened a new paypal account. At the time I did wonder if using it with the existing ebay account might be a bad idea but I decided to take the chance to save my ebay feedback.
In the meantime while I was getting the Paypal up and running my friend allowed me to use his 9 year old paypal account on my ebay account.

Once my new PP was sorted I started using that which was back in January.
Limits were removed with the help of documents from a member of this forum and everything is still going ok.

Members on here have said that at some point in the future the link will be made so we shall see.

If you have good feedback then save it and use the same PP account.
If you eventually get caught its no bother and you can start new stealth accounts then anyway - perhaps start them in the meantime and continue to use the old ebay account with a new paypal . You have nothing to lose except the hassle of starting another paypal account at some point and that could be a while
Old 05-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Skrill does work but takes cajoling of buyers - alternatively you can look at CCNow and invoicing ppl for them to pay with their PP but you will lose 5%
Old 05-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
I opened a new ebay and paypal account 9 months ago.
The paypal account failed the ID ( I'd forgotten the details) so it was limited.
So I opened a new paypal account. At the time I did wonder if using it with the existing ebay account might be a bad idea but I decided to take the chance to save my ebay feedback.
In the meantime while I was getting the Paypal up and running my friend allowed me to use his 9 year old paypal account on my ebay account.

Once my new PP was sorted I started using that which was back in January.
Limits were removed with the help of documents from a member of this forum and everything is still going ok.

Members on here have said that at some point in the future the link will be made so we shall see.

If you have good feedback then save it and use the same PP account.
If you eventually get caught its no bother and you can start new stealth accounts then anyway - perhaps start them in the meantime and continue to use the old ebay account with a new paypal . You have nothing to lose except the hassle of starting another paypal account at some point and that could be a while
So your PayPal got limited and you just opened a new PayPal with different details, and its still going strong? I take it you used different name, address, bank, DOB... everything?
Old 05-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Also did you create it on the same IP address as your limited account?
Old 05-21-2015

Longevity: 76%

It CAN work but be warned only short term (yes 10 months is short term), the chances of the account being limited are high and especially more so when you have money sitting in it. It's PayPal, they won't limit it with £0 in there.

They'll want to make a bit on funds held

Why not start fresh and build a strong account the correct way?
Old 05-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
NO

Why do you want to link accounts?

Old 05-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Skrill does work but takes cajoling of buyers - alternatively you can look at CCNow and invoicing ppl for them to pay with their PP but you will lose 5%
Really? CCNOW is OK for the UK?

When did that happen? Just when you posted or someother time?

'Cos it does seem even ebay UK do not know this info.... not mentioned in the blurb

WARNING EBAY LINK

Selecting Payment Methods
Old 05-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
NO

Why do you want to link accounts?

I was only gathering info :D and because for the sake of another paypal account i could be selling for another 10 months instead of not selling at all whilst i set a new account up....
Old 05-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Really? CCNOW is OK for the UK?

When did that happen? Just when you posted or someother time?

'Cos it does seem even ebay UK do not know this info.... not mentioned in the blurb

WARNING EBAY LINK

Selecting Payment Methods
CCNow was never fully accepted by eB whether UK or US - you need to cajole buyers to use it - allows for them to use PP and you to invoice
Old 05-21-2015

Quote:
So your PayPal got limited and you just opened a new PayPal with different details, and its still going strong? I take it you used different name, address, bank, DOB... everything?
Yes , the new paypal account is under a new ID.
In the interim I did try and open one with my genuine ID but either my name or my address must be blacklisted because within seconds of me receiving the Welcome to paypal email the account was limited.

So I have no choice but to use stealth accounts. The original paypal account that was limited was the same name and address as the ebay account that was opened at the same time so the fact this other one with no details that match the ebay account is still going is even more surprising but like me , you have nothing to lose in trying to keep the good ebay account going as long as possible
Old 05-21-2015

Quote:
I didn't expect it to last so I did use the same IP . I assume its the same IP. With both the ebay and paypal stealth accounts I use the internet access via tethering on my Blackberry phone so I switch from my regular service provider to the tethering access whenever I log into ebay or paypal but yes this paypal uses the same setup as the one that was limited. Its not something I would recommend as it's an easy link for them to see - assuming the same IP address appears each time I use the tethering . I've not checked to see if it does
Old 05-21-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
It CAN work but be warned only short term (yes 10 months is short term), the chances of the account being limited are high and especially more so when you have money sitting in it. It's PayPal, they won't limit it with £0 in there.

They'll want to make a bit on funds held

Why not start fresh and build a strong account the correct way?
If I open a new paypal account with my real details they limit it instantly when it's got nothing in it.

There's nothing wrong with keeping the original ebay account as long as possible in tandem with setting up new more solid stealth accounts.

At worst the link will eventually be made and you can start the stealth accounts then but no point in losing an ebay account if you don't have to even if it keeps going for only a few months.

I withdraw funds daily. On the occasions my account has been limited in the past I usually refund as many of the days buyers as possible so that paypal don't get any money. Then I ask them to pay an alternate paypal account which doesn't always work. But I'd rather lose the money than paypal have it

Last edited by stuartalex; 05-21-2015 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-21-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Smile Re: 2 eBay's 1 Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartalex View Post
If I open a new paypal account with my real details they limit it instantly when it's got nothing in it.

There's nothing wrong with keeping the original ebay account as long as possible in tandem with setting up new more solid stealth accounts.

At worst the link will eventually be made and you can start the stealth accounts then but no point in losing an ebay account if you don't have to even if it keeps going for only a few months.

I withdraw funds daily. On the occasions my account has been limited in the past I usually refund as many of the days buyers as possible so that paypal don't get any money. Then I ask them to pay an alternate paypal account which doesn't always work. But I'd rather lose the money than paypal have it
Nothing to lose by keeping the eBay account active aslong as you withdraw all PayPal funds daily like you said, and refund buyers on the day it gets limited etc.

The eBay account is canned though so just a matter of time