Mailbox uk - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Mailbox uk

Hi

Any recommended mailbox in uk ? South east area

I need for registred office address, business address ans parcels

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-26-2015

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: Mailbox uk

I doubt anybody will be willing to share such information I'm afraid...
Old 12-26-2015

Longevity: 54%

My company recently launched a service that provides mailroom. We provide Free Email addresses as well as an optional digital postal mailroom.

While we provide physical addresses all over the country, we do not provide physical access. All your snail mails (Postal mails) will be digitalised to view in a dedicated folder of your email account which we also provide. You can view the front and back of all your posts, ask us to open, shred or forward to your physical address.

The service is useful for many businesses to individuals, household and even students. Ebay is only a single and important use case.

I believe this will be useful for many ebay/amazon sellers and more importantly international sellers who wanted the added value of selling to European sellers but find it difficult to manage returns from buyers.

We can receive your return goods, an even do the needed physical inspections, put a note to it, scan the parcel for you to view online. Then store the return parcel in a safe place for you until you have accumulated enough parcels to put in a single box in order to ship them back to your physical address anywhere in the world.

You can checkout our website at http://www.pagelook.com

NOTE: We are currently over subscribed to our beta and we aim to re-open for registration again by 30th of December 2015.

You can PM me for questions.

Thanks

N.B: Special thank to the moderator for permitting me to respond to this post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taerese For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (04-22-2016), SWORDFISH497 (03-02-2017)
Old 12-27-2015
Threadstarter  

I need one from were I can collect returned items and also purchased items too not just mail
Old 12-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by User220 View Post
I need one from were I can collect returned items and also purchased items too not just mail
Our approach is quite different. Not a walk in physical access. We will handle returned items-letters and parcels, digitalise them for you to view online and post them to you anywhere in the world, whenever you are ready

Our service is Uberlike because we will have a wide range of addresses all over the UK for you to choose from and allow third parties-Businesses and individuals who pass our criminal record checks to list their addresses too and monetize their properties.

All parcels coming to any of our facilities must have a tracking code so we will highly recommend that you provide a tracked label to your buyers so you can actually know when your parcels has reached us.

This process will apply to your purchased items too.
Old 12-28-2015

Mailboxes Etc - offer registered office and mail box service, they sign packages from all couriers I believe. You can collect your mail.
Old 04-20-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by taerese View Post
My company recently launched a service that provides mailroom. We provide Free Email addresses as well as an optional digital postal mailroom.

While we provide physical addresses all over the country, we do not provide physical access. All your snail mails (Postal mails) will be digitalised to view in a dedicated folder of your email account which we also provide. You can view the front and back of all your posts, ask us to open, shred or forward to your physical address.

The service is useful for many businesses to individuals, household and even students. Ebay is only a single and important use case.

I believe this will be useful for many ebay/amazon sellers and more importantly international sellers who wanted the added value of selling to European sellers but find it difficult to manage returns from buyers.

We can receive your return goods, an even do the needed physical inspections, put a note to it, scan the parcel for you to view online. Then store the return parcel in a safe place for you until you have accumulated enough parcels to put in a single box in order to ship them back to your physical address anywhere in the world.

You can checkout our website at http://www.pagelook.com

NOTE: We are currently over subscribed to our beta and we aim to re-open for registration again by 30th of December 2015.

You can PM me for questions.

Thanks

N.B: Special thank to the moderator for permitting me to respond to this post.
We are now actively providing UK forwarding addresses. Some of the use cases are available on Quora:
https://ukmailforwarding.quora.com/M...K-14-Use-cases
Old 04-20-2016

No way I would trust anyone on this forum to touch any aspect of my stealth business.
Old 04-20-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
No way I would trust anyone on this forum to touch any aspect of my stealth business.
Its a choice @realdeals.

We are very much useful to you for mail forwarding than stealth. We didn't specifically create the business for ebay but ebay just happen to be one of the many possible use case. Read the 14 usecases on Quora above.

Excerpt without quoting.. These are part of the use cases we have already.
- A seller based out in China will find us useful for managing returns
- A buyer based in France willing to shop from a UK seller who will not ship out of UK will find us useful.
https://ukmailforwarding.quora.com/M...K-14-Use-cases

Last edited by taerese; 04-20-2016 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2016

Longevity: 59%

Just pick a ramdom address and when you send out items you've sold send a self-addressed back to your address should they return the item