need a new ip address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default need a new ip address

Hi guys i am new here! can anybody recommend me a good site for new ip address?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: need a new ip address

24vc is one of the best providers.
Old 08-06-2016

Longevity: 59%

i personally recommend mobile data sim card. You can buy 6gb 4g data sim that will last 90 days for £7 roughly. This is what i personally do. I dont bother keeping record off ip's as i buy separate sim card for each account.

Always create fresh windows user account. Tip, install google chrome portable in my documents.
Old 08-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukuser View Post
i personally recommend mobile data sim card. You can buy 6gb 4g data sim that will last 90 days for £7 roughly. This is what i personally do. I dont bother keeping record off ip's as i buy separate sim card for each account.

Always create fresh windows user account. Tip, install google chrome portable in my documents.
Can you share the link as not seen for £7 yet
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (08-18-2016)
Old 08-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:

Separate SIMs with the same ISP can still results in repeated IP address pretty easily.

The cheapest I have found that still gives a decent data allowance is Talkmobile who have 4GB for £10 a month. Pretty handy!
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

Quote:

I'd be Roy Keane to get 6GB for £7 if you could link please? Currently enjoying 12GB for £15 with three.... Pro tip: use a mobile PHONE sim rather than mobile broadband, 12GB for £15 a month (phone) versus 7GB for £25 (mobile broadband). Just stick it in dongle or MiFi.

JamesNorth101, I have many many many accounts aging and gathering cookies and feedback that I use dongles to access (ensuring a unique IP using a spreadsheet that I believe came from you originally). I also have 10 current seller accounts that justify VPN access as they turn a tidy profit. I also have a few (20) accounts that are verified and have a few household items listed on them before their time comes to take centre stage - these accounts would benefit from a static VPN but I'm loath to pay out 20x the 24vc price for accounts that may not make the grade. Is there a solution you can think of? Or anyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
trendyliving (08-10-2016)
Old 08-10-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
I'd be Roy Keane to get 6GB for £7 if you could link please? Currently enjoying 12GB for £15 with three.... Pro tip: use a mobile PHONE sim rather than mobile broadband, 12GB for £15 a month (phone) versus 7GB for £25 (mobile broadband). Just stick it in dongle or MiFi.

JamesNorth101, I have many many many accounts aging and gathering cookies and feedback that I use dongles to access (ensuring a unique IP using a spreadsheet that I believe came from you originally). I also have 10 current seller accounts that justify VPN access as they turn a tidy profit. I also have a few (20) accounts that are verified and have a few household items listed on them before their time comes to take centre stage - these accounts would benefit from a static VPN but I'm loath to pay out 20x the 24vc price for accounts that may not make the grade. Is there a solution you can think of? Or anyone else?
If you think keeping the same ip for each accounts is better, then you can go the cheap way snd use usb thetering function of cheap phone dedicated to each accounts. As lon as you don't turn off your phone, the ip won't change
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
If you think keeping the same ip for each accounts is better, then you can go the cheap way snd use usb thetering function of cheap phone dedicated to each accounts. As lon as you don't turn off your phone, the ip won't change
That's certainly one solution. My grumble would be that I'd need 20 phones permanently on!
Old 08-11-2016

Quote:
If you're going to do something like this wouldn't it be cheaper to use RDP's ?
Old 08-11-2016
peghmeypong

*Googles RDPs*
Old 08-11-2016
peghmeypong

What problem would a Remote Desktop protocol (cheers Google/Wikipedia) solve?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (08-18-2016)
Old 08-11-2016

Quote:
rdp won't change your ip
Old 08-11-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Have you ever tried this? Im thinking wireless interference my cause a lot of issues with 10 running simultaneously in close proximity.
Old 08-11-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Have you ever tried this? Im thinking wireless interference my cause a lot of issues with 10 running simultaneously in close proximity.
Wireless interference ?? Let me know if I mistake, but nobody is talking about WiFi connection here.And also nobody is talking about running 10 accounts SIMULTANEOULY
I use rdp to manage some accounts when I am aboard, all with dongles and phone USB thetering, only my main connection is WiFi, and it works exactly the same when I am drinking beers on the beach 800 km from home or when I stay sit down in front of my computer.
My only regret is that my computer doesn't support wake on lan, so I could never come back home.

However, I think the post was more because he thinks he can change his IP by using rdp
Old 08-11-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

@TOOKNAPA - Not sure what got you so agitated, I was simply asking for your opinion.

P.S. Wireless interference can affect cell phone signal, as well as WiFi. Hence why I asked.

None the less it's an interesting idea, to leave a phone on, or maybe even a USB dongle consistently connected to your PC to maintain a single IP.

Last edited by Play; 08-11-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-11-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
@TOOKNAPA - Not sure what got you so agitated, I was simply asking for your opinion.

P.S. Wireless interference can affect cell phone signal, as well as WiFi. Hence why I asked.

None the less it's an interesting idea, to leave a phone on, or maybe even a USB dongle consistently connected to your PC to maintain a single IP.
I'm not agitated, maybe I said it the wrong way, or you understand it the wrong way

I don't know if wifi and phone signals could have interferences with 1 wifi signal and more than 10 phone signal. it is a usual configuration in bars/restaurant where you can get free wifi and have many people use it on their phone at the same thime while others use 3g/4g an others use their phone for calling.

It's easier to maintain a single ip with a phone than with a dongle, as the phone won't turn of if you reboot your computer
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
Play (08-11-2016)
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

Realistically how much are we talking for a phone that can tether its internet connection? If you add in £5-7 per month for your sim, aren't we approaching VPN money? At least in the short term?
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
Realistically how much are we talking for a phone that can tether its internet connection? If you add in £5-7 per month for your sim, aren't we approaching VPN money? At least in the short term?
are you serious ? you don't need a brand new iphone 9t or a samsung galaxy 21 to get the thetering function ... do you know that you can buy second stuff too ??

Last time I posted on a buy and sell facebook group, that I was looking for old phones even in bad condition and old dongles, I had so many answers that I cannot read them all... and I bought a phone with a big scratch on the screen for $10 and a pack of 3 dongles for $15
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

Yes I'm serious, I'm not here to waste my time. If you are going to shoot down people that ask questions with overdramatic hyperbole, they will stop asking.

Speaking of wasting my time, trying to buy 20 second hand phones with tethering function from a Facebook buy and sell group sounds like hell. I will go and do my own research into the price of tethering phones.
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
rdp won't change your ip
Yes it will, The RDP will give you the IP location of the Desktop
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
If it's a residential RDP it will give you access to a persons own PC, So for example you create an account with an address in New York and if you get an RDP with a New York IP the IP isn't shared with anyone else
Old 08-12-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLikesCheesecake View Post
Yes it will, The RDP will give you the IP location of the Desktop
that's false my friend

Please correct your post because it will bring confusion to people who needs help

it is not the right place for false information

Last edited by TOOKNAPA; 08-12-2016 at 04:24 PM.