- Did you know half of all your online activity your checking your email?
- Did you know simple blue and white websites dominate the internet?
- Did you know the sooner you start an email list, the more money you’ll make in the long run?
- Did you know pagerank is only one of 200+ ranking algorithms Google uses to judge you website?
- Did you know the title of your webpage(s) is the most important part of that algorithm?
- Did you know when promoting a product, the fewer clicks it takes to checkout the more likely you’ll sale that product?
- Did you know a visitor judges your website in less then 3 seconds, and decides to trust you within 10 seconds?
- Did you know color plays a very import role with checkout buttons? The more the stick out the better!
- Did you know constant fresh content is a must if you want to succeed with any website?
- Did you know you can automate most content using RSS?
- Did you know auto responders are an Internet Marketers best friend?
- Did you know having affiliates promote your product(s) is one of the most important strategies you can do?
- Did you know diversification is a must if you want to survive online?
- Did you know being top placed with Adwords is a waste of money when there is a lot of competition?
- Did you know fresh targeted unique content with a healthy following of targeted inbound links is king?
- Did you know static pages are favored over dynamic pages, believe it or not?
- Did you know review websites convert like crazy?
- Did you know Clickbank is one of the easiest affiliate networks to start out with?
- Did you know small niche websites are better then large generic websites?
- Did you know doing what you say you’re going to do for prospects, brings better results for leads?
- Did you know having open affiliate links in personal websites can sometimes bring down your Google ratings?
What do you know about internet marketing and SEO?
About the author