Venues to make big money, do you know any? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Stock Market Traders > General Money Chat

General Money Chat Discuss other ways to make money online.

Old 05-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Venues to make big money, do you know any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
No, you don't.

No, we don't.
I know my numbers.....through my merchant account at bank of america......everything is tracked on my spreadsheets through excel...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2019

Longevity: 77%

Unless you are willing to spend a lot of money the answers above are right i think.....Ebay the best bet i sell both on ebay and amazon ebay for my particular sales are better than amazon compettition on amazon is shocking!
Old 05-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4ck View Post
I know my numbers.....through my merchant account at bank of america......everything is tracked on my spreadsheets through excel...
Why did you have your username changed if you were just going to continue on with the same stupid ass gigolo persona? When I saw that you had that done I thought you were turning over a new leaf or something.

BoA wouldn't approve you for a merchant account even if you tried, lol.

Old 05-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Why did you have your username changed if you were just going to continue on with the same stupid ass gigolo persona? When I saw that you had that done I thought you were turning over a new leaf or something.

BoA wouldn't approve you for a merchant account even if you tried, lol.

Jimmy Mcgill turns into.....Saul Goodman......yes turning over a new leaf alright.........

I got approved.

now if you will excuse me.....I have been through a lot of stress the past few weeks......I got a freak coming over to my place.....she squirts.......she will do just about everything I want....time to setup my camera......

Last edited by H4ck; 05-07-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-07-2019

The girl that came over was a huge disappointment.........

Never deal with liars.....
Old 05-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
The girl that came over was a huge disappointment.........

Never deal with liars.....
Dime a dozen eh
Old 05-08-2019

another thing is nowadays starting a business is not like starting business in the old days.......the competition is much more fierce and if you enter a certain industry.....their are already big players who have done it for 30+ years that will dominate the market......

their is always 1 universal truth..........if you have a lot of money it will always be really easy to make a lot of money day after day.......

ecommerce back then was very new....nowadays its so common place their is not very much decent profit to be made anywhere......

amazon took a sh1t on the little ones on their own website by offering most of the low prices for products.........

I hear stories of restaurants that were quite successful back in the 70-90s......and now they are closed........because sometimes success only exist for a little while until new restaurants now open across the street taking customers away.....

Last edited by H4ck; 05-08-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Quote:
another thing is nowadays starting a business is not like starting business in the old days.......the competition is much more fierce and if you enter a certain industry.....their are already big players who have done it for 30+ years that will dominate the market......

their is always 1 universal truth..........if you have a lot of money it will always be really easy to make a lot of money day after day.......

ecommerce back then was very new....nowadays its so common place their is not very much decent profit to be made anywhere......

amazon took a sh1t on the little ones on their own website by offering most of the low prices for products.........

I hear stories of restaurants that were quite successful back in the 70-90s......and now they are closed........because sometimes success only exist for a little while until new restaurants now open across the street taking customers away.....
Today in the US, most new restaurants are for hipsters who like the newest trends, you can sell them avocado toast for $10. Call them free range avocados.
Old 05-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 37%

Quote:

You need to change your attitude right quick! It is possible to enter any industry and get a decent marketshare as long as your product is viable.
Old 05-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
You need to change your attitude right quick! It is possible to enter any industry and get a decent marketshare as long as your product is viable.
clearly you don't know sh1t.

tell that to all the people trying to sell off their sh1t on ebay and amazon and not getting any exposure of their listing because they are in the 5th or 10th page........and cant make sales.

its all about supply and demand........

capitalism..........
Old 05-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Can do some online teaching for small amounts of $ if there is time to "spend"...