PayPal permanently limited my account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default PayPal permanently limited my account?

Has anyone had any success with getting a suspended PayPal back , I’ve talked to customer service she was no help gave me the run around how it couldn’t be restored which I read from forums only a few that it was a lie my account got that way the other day when I woke up to an email and the customer service rep claimed it was because I had multiple accounts when I’ve had that one for 10 years and I started back selling on eBay using that old PayPal account everything was and has been going good for about month and half and now this...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2019

Default Re: PayPal permanently limited my account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
Has anyone had any success with getting a suspended PayPal back , I’ve talked to customer service she was no help gave me the run around how it couldn’t be restored which I read from forums only a few that it was a lie my account got that way the other day when I woke up to an email and the customer service rep claimed it was because I had multiple accounts when I’ve had that one for 10 years and I started back selling on eBay using that old PayPal account everything was and has been going good for about month and half and now this...
Hey and welcome to the forum!

I would be one of the few who got a perma-limited PayPal account restored in 2019. I'm sure this post will follow with a lot of stealth-related advice, but before you take that route, exercise your right to appeal a wrong decision (if it is in fact one), with the main points being:

- you strictly don't have any other PayPal accounts on your name (whether limited or not).
- the items you are selling are not counterfeit, illegal or otherwise prohibited by PayPal / eBay.

I posted a write-up of the experience here.

From what I grasped from your message, you've had a break from selling for some time, then got back into it, which would be considered a spike (or "high risk" as PayPal prefer to call it). Try your luck with emailing aup@paypal.com and executiveoffice@paypal.com to address these concerns (being the spike and the fact you only have one account) formally.

Best of luck!
Old 04-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 04-05-2019
Banned

Longevity: 30%

you posted in wrong section LOL
Old 04-05-2019
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Welcome to the forums
Old 04-05-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I moved the thread to the paypal section so OP can get some help
Old 04-07-2019

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
Whilst there may be a chance to get back on PayPal, your chances are slim. I'd strongly suggest in the meantime to start getting stealth accounts going at the same time.
Old 04-12-2019
Threadstarter  

I wanted to let everyone know it is possible to get permanently limited account back what I done was everyday I blew PayPal askpaypal up sent an email to the auo@paypal.com I sent two emails to that before blowing the PayPal twitter up and they must of gotten tired of my mouth lol and me responding back to everyone PayPal questions lol but I got my main PayPal back up , I got an email 3 days later telling me my account was restored lol and I even sent screen shots showing that people get there account back after being suspended from PayPal so maybe that was icing on the cake lol maybe but I got it back and been working great for the last couple of days lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:
NorthPoleWarehouse (05-09-2019)
Old 04-12-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

^ That was epic mate! Congrats!
Old 05-09-2019

Longevity: 28%

Got mine back a few days ago, it was my main one in my own name etc (Was new to selling on eBay/PayPal etc so I sold about £2500 in the first 3 days and eventually got perm limited.) I also had a previous account in my name which was also perm limited for being under age when I made it about a two months prior, so I was considered a very high risk.
Honestly blowing their emails up seems to work, I made a business complaint to the BBB (even though I'm in the UK) asking for my account to be restored and money to be able to be withdrawn. Email every PayPal email you can find. Good luck if you haven't tried already!

Last edited by Joeyfr; 05-09-2019 at 09:46 PM.